- Column: Beware, America, stadium arms race coming to preps Updated: May-13-16 4:37 pm
In this wackiest of election seasons, here's a result that should really leave us all aghast.
- Texas' attorney general defiant as fraud case back in court Updated: May-12-16 4:11 pm
DALLAS - Texas' attorney general fought Thursday to stop his indictment on securities fraud from ending his political career, first by urging an appeals court to dismiss the charges, then by trying to close party ranks at the state Republican convention just blocks away.
- 12,000-seat high school stadium going forward in North Texas Updated: May-08-16 1:07 pm
McKINNEY, Texas - Voters in a North Texas school district have approved a bond issue that includes $50 million to build a 12,000-seat high school football stadium.
- Texas HS softball team loses title on final out that wasn't Updated: Apr-30-16 4:34 pm
MCKINNEY, Texas - It ain't over until a team is sure the umpire has signaled the final out.
- Man who stalked woman from India to US sentenced in Texas Updated: Apr-29-16 8:27 am
MCKINNEY, Texas - A 32-year-old Los Angeles man who stalked a woman for almost a decade after he met her in India has been sentenced to 17 years in prison after a Texas jury convicted him of breaking into her Dallas-area apartment and setting up a false credit tracking account to locate her.