- Panthers still perfect, Romo hurt again in 33-14 Dallas loss Updated: Nov-26-15 8:25 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Cam Newton is still perfect this season. Tony Romo might be out for good with the same injury that sidelined him for seven games.
- Romo knocked out vs Carolina with another collarbone injury Updated: Nov-26-15 8:05 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Dallas quarterback Tony Romo was knocked out of the game against Carolina with an injury to the shoulder that sidelined him for seven games this season.
- Texas A&M-Corpus Christi beats Furman 73-69 Updated: Nov-26-15 7:08 pm
ELON, North Carolina - Brandon Pye scored 19 points with five 3-pointers and Texas A&M-Corpus Christi beat Furman 73-69 Thursday in the Battle 4 Atlantis regional tournament.
- Texans mark Thanksgiving Day in big, small ways Updated: Nov-26-15 6:47 pm
Texans renewed their Thanksgiving Day traditions on Thursday and served feasts to those who might otherwise have gone hungry.
- OSHA investigates death at Carthage building site Updated: Nov-26-15 5:30 pm
CARTHAGE, Missouri - Federal officials are investigating the death of a Texas construction worker in southwest Missouri.
- No. 24 George Washington women beat Houston 82-78 Updated: Nov-26-15 5:22 pm
CEDAR PARK, Texas - Caira Washington had 22 points and 12 rebounds and Jonquel Jones 20 points and 13 boards to lead No. 24 George Washington over Houston 82-78 on Thursday at the Lone Star Showcase.
- Cardinals place OLB Woodley on IR, sign DT Bryant Updated: Nov-26-15 4:53 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - The Arizona Cardinals have placed outside linebacker LaMarr Woodley on season-ending injured reserve with a torn pectoral muscle and signed longtime Seahawks defensive tackle Red Bryant.
- House scores 19, No. 25 Texas A&M beats No. 10 Gonzaga 62-61 Updated: Nov-26-15 4:39 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Texas A&M knew it would need to play tough underneath the basket to compete with the size of No. 10 Gonzaga.
- Stars' Lehtonen out with injury; prospect to back up Niemi Updated: Nov-26-15 4:03 pm
DALLAS - The Stars have placed goalie Kari Lehtonen on the injured list, clearing the way for prospect Jack Campbell to back up Antti Niemi.
- Panthers pass rusher Johnson active, starting vs Cowboys Updated: Nov-26-15 3:22 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Carolina defensive end Charles Johnson is active and starting against Dallas on Thanksgiving after missing seven games with a hamstring injury.
- Guy V. Lewis, coach of Phi Slama Jama teams, dies at 93 Updated: Nov-26-15 2:39 pm
HOUSTON - Former University of Houston men's basketball coach Guy V. Lewis, best known for leading the Phi Slama Jama teams of the 1980s, has died. He was 93.
- North Texas families sue drillers over contaminated water Updated: Nov-26-15 12:36 pm
GRAFORD, Texas - Two families in rural North Texas have sued oil and gas drilling companies, claiming hazardous chemicals from hydraulic fracturing seeped into their water wells.
- Widows: Railroad knew of defect before veterans killed Updated: Nov-26-15 12:05 pm
LUBBOCK, Texas - Intensive care nurse Angie Boivin had just tended to a woman whose leg was severed near the hip when she saw her husband Larry lying nearby under an American flag blanket. She says that she was with him when he took his last breath.
- Austin school board changes policy on Confederate names Updated: Nov-26-15 11:27 am
AUSTIN, Texas - The Austin school board has voted to change a policy that would allow schools named after Confederate figures to proceed with name changes.
- Texas Canyon rest areas on I-10 to be closed for 6 months Updated: Nov-26-15 3:20 am
BENSON, Arizona - The Texas Canyon rest areas on Interstate 10 east of Benson in southeastern Arizona will be closed for renovations starting next Tuesday for the next six months.
- Arian Foster's fashion takes a drastic turn Updated: Nov-26-15 2:28 am
HOUSTON - Arian Foster used to have suits in an array of colors and fabrics, and plenty of bow ties to pull those ensembles together.
- Spurs beat Mavericks 88-83, win third straight Updated: Nov-26-15 12:53 am
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs went to Kawhi Leonard on a critical possession late in the game, not to their Big Three of Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili.
- Memphis hands Houston 3rd straight loss, 102-93 Updated: Nov-26-15 12:36 am
HOUSTON - The Memphis Grizzlies didn't panic after opening the season 3-6 because they were confident they had the players to turn things around.
- No. 8 Texas has easy time with Hampton, 79-52 Updated: Nov-26-15 12:31 am
AUSTIN, Texas - Brianna Taylor is learning how to play under control, and that's good news for No. 8 Texas.
- House's 19 helps No. 25 Texas A&M past Texas 84-73 Updated: Nov-25-15 10:45 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Texas A&M came to the Bahamas this week wanting to be tested by the kind of games it may eventually face in March.
- Texas-Arlington beats cold-shooting Grambling State 73-40 Updated: Nov-25-15 10:28 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Kevin Hervey scored 17 points with 13 rebounds and Texas-Arlington cruised to a 73-40 victory over Grambling State on Wednesday night.
- Remains found near Houston may be teen missing for 25 years Updated: Nov-25-15 8:23 pm
WHARTON, Texas - Authorities near Houston have uncovered the possible remains of a 15-year-old girl who was missing for 25 years, after the family of a suspect in her death came forward with a tip, sheriff's officials said Wednesday.
- Person, Troy use hot second half to beat North Texas 86-74 Updated: Nov-25-15 8:08 pm
DENTON, Texas - Wesley Person scored 21 of his 24 points in the second half and Jordon Varnado had 16 points with 10 rebounds to lead Troy to an 86-74 win over host North Texas in the Mean Green Challenge on Wednesday.
- Obama admin says states lack authority to block refugees Updated: Nov-25-15 7:54 pm
WASHINGTON - Amid a growing political controversy, the Obama administration on Wednesday reminded state officials across the country that states do not have legal authority to refuse to accept Syrian refugees.
- Titans eager to snap 10-game skid, celebrate on own field Updated: Nov-25-15 7:30 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee tight end Delanie Walker knows it's been a long time since the Titans last won a game on their own field.