- Man denies driving drunk in crash that killed wife Updated: May-20-16 4:22 pm
CONCORD, Massachusetts - Authorities say a Massachusetts man drove drunk and crashed his car in Acton, killing his 39-year-old wife.
- Defendant in murder-for-hire case denied bail before retrial Updated: May-18-16 8:16 am
WOBURN, Massachusetts - A former Waltham man charged with hiring someone to kill his estranged wife's new boyfriend has been ordered held behind bars pending his retrial.
- Ex-student files $1M lawsuit against UMass-Lowell Updated: May-16-16 11:02 am
BOSTON - A former University of Massachusetts-Lowell student has filed a $1 million lawsuit against the university claiming he was unfairly expelled after he was charged with kidnapping his former girlfriend.
- Judge: Lawsuit against 3 men in 1969 slaying can continue Updated: May-05-16 12:01 pm
LOWELL, Massachusetts - A lawsuit against three men charged in the 1969 slaying of a 15-year-old Massachusetts boy is moving forward.
- No hive jive at bee business in Massachusetts Updated: May-02-16 9:35 am
WESTFORD, Massachusetts - Leanne Terry was looking for a career change, and when she stumbled upon an article that explained colony collapse disorder and the amount of bees vanishing quickly, a spontaneous idea to become a beekeeper became a reality.
- Officials: 58-year-old man killed by MBTA train in Medford Updated: Apr-29-16 4:31 am
MEDFORD, Massachusetts - Officials say a 58-year-old man was killed after he was hit by a Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority commuter rail train in suburban Boston.