- Lowell woman killed in head-on crash Updated: Jun-29-15 12:52 am
LOWELL, Massachusetts - A 34-year-old woman has been killed in a head-on crash in Lowell.
- Chelmsford teen engulfed in flames, dies at hospital Updated: Jun-24-15 8:56 am
CHELMSFORD, Massachusetts - Authorities say a Massachusetts teenager who became engulfed in flames at his home has died of his injuries at a Boston hospital.
- MIT officer killed by marathon bombers honored by hometown Updated: Jun-23-15 12:08 pm
WILMINGTON, Massachusetts - A playground named in honor of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology police officer killed by the Boston Marathon bombers is being built in his hometown.
- Prosecutors: Man stole trash containers to start own company Updated: Jun-19-15 10:31 am
LOWELL, Massachusetts - A Lowell man authorities say stole huge trash containers because he was starting his own trash hauling company has avoided jail.
- Lawyer seeks more time for Lowell man charged with murder Updated: Jun-19-15 7:11 am
LOWELL, Massachusetts - An attorney for a Lowell man charged with killing one person and wounding seven others at a New Year's party in 2011 says a judge has mistakenly determined that his client is competent to stand trial.
- Police: Man threatened to decapitate neighbor with machete Updated: Jun-16-15 8:41 am
LOWELL, Massachusetts - A Massachusetts man is being held on $10,000 bail after authorities say he threatened to cut off his neighbor's head with a machete unless he turned down his music.
- Suspect who killed himself with chemical gas is identified Updated: Jun-12-15 7:08 pm
LOWELL, Massachusetts - A Massachusetts man who authorities say killed himself with chemical gases that sent 11 other people to the hospital has been identified.
- Lowell man gets up to 15 years for paralyzing shooting Updated: Jun-12-15 7:52 am
LOWELL, Massachusetts - A Lowell man who paralyzed another man when he shot him in the back has been sentenced to up to 15 years in prison.
- Cops: Man kills self with chemical gas, 11 sent to hospital Updated: Jun-11-15 8:01 pm
LOWELL, Massachusetts - A man who was apparently distraught over a failing relationship released chemical gases in his apartment on Thursday, killing himself and sending 11 other people to the hospital, authorities said.