- Judge: Lawsuit against 3 men in 1969 slaying can continue Updated: May-05-16 12:01 pm
LOWELL, Massachusetts - A lawsuit against three men charged in the 1969 slaying of a 15-year-old Massachusetts boy is moving forward.
- No hive jive at bee business in Massachusetts Updated: May-02-16 9:35 am
WESTFORD, Massachusetts - Leanne Terry was looking for a career change, and when she stumbled upon an article that explained colony collapse disorder and the amount of bees vanishing quickly, a spontaneous idea to become a beekeeper became a reality.
- Officials: 58-year-old man killed by MBTA train in Medford Updated: Apr-29-16 4:31 am
MEDFORD, Massachusetts - Officials say a 58-year-old man was killed after he was hit by a Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority commuter rail train in suburban Boston.
- Motorcyclist dies after crashing into guardrail in Lowell Updated: Apr-24-16 1:45 pm
LOWELL, Massachusetts - A motorcyclist has died after crashing into a guardrail on the Lowell Connector.
- Lowell man pleads not guilty to prostitution charges Updated: Apr-20-16 8:47 am
LOWELL, Massachusetts - A 61-year-old Lowell man charged with preying on homeless, drug-addicted woman and turning them to prostitution has been held on $100,000 bail.
- Tewksbury installs monuments honoring Revolutionary War past Updated: Apr-11-16 6:48 am
TEWKSBURY, Massachusetts - The Tewksbury Historical Society has begun installing monuments to honor Revolutionary War veterans along a historic walking trail in the northeast Massachusetts town.