- Massachusetts police officers honored for bravery Updated: Sep-29-15 3:54 pm
BOSTON - Twelve police officers were honored Tuesday with bravery awards named for a slain Massachusetts state trooper.
- Massachusetts boy finds $8,000 on slide, turns it in Updated: Sep-28-15 7:48 am
SALEM, Massachusetts - Police in northeastern Massachusetts say a 7-year-old boy turned in a checkbook to police that contained $8,000.
- Playground honors MIT officer slain by marathon bombers Updated: Sep-27-15 12:41 pm
WILMINGTON, Massachusetts - A playground named in honor of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology police officer killed by the Boston Marathon bombers has opened.
- 2 killed when car hits utility pole, burns, in Lowell Updated: Sep-27-15 10:13 am
LOWELL, Massachusetts - Two people have been killed in a fiery car crash in Lowell overnight.
- Police: 14 handguns and rifles stolen from home Updated: Sep-23-15 10:47 am
DRACUT, Massachusetts - Dracut police are investigating the theft of 14 guns that were locked in a 400-pound safe.
- Boy hit by train in northeastern Massachusetts, loses leg Updated: Sep-14-15 8:28 am
LOWELL, Massachusetts - A 12-year-old boy has lost part of his leg after he was hit by a train in Lowell.
- Police: boy playing on tracks injured by freight train Updated: Sep-13-15 3:40 pm
LOWELL, Massachusetts - Police say a 12-year-old boy has been seriously injured after being struck by a freight train in Lowell.
- Missing tarantula not dangerous, prof says, but it can bite Updated: Sep-03-15 8:25 pm
LOWELL, Massachusetts - A biology professor at the University of Massachusetts at Lowell says a missing tarantula isn't dangerous, but he's giving fair warning: It can bite.