- Fayetteville police investigate death of man found in woods Updated: Feb-10-16 9:30 am
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - Police in Fayetteville are investigating the death of a man whose body was found in some woods.
- Water company addresses Fayetteville residents' concerns Updated: Feb-10-16 5:25 am
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - The president of Aqua North Carolina has told Fayetteville officials he would address problems with its pipes and service to about 13,000 customers in western Cumberland County.
- Ellmers to Air Force: Prove Ft. Bragg doesn't need air wing Updated: Feb-09-16 9:51 am
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - U.S. Rep. Renee Ellmers wants the Air Force to prove it can cover Army airborne operations out of Fort Bragg without an airlift wing based there.
- Attorney General to visit 6 cities to highlight police work Updated: Feb-08-16 8:10 pm
WASHINGTON - Attorney General Loretta Lynch plans to visit six cities in the coming months to highlight police departments she sees as role models for law enforcement.
- Soldier charged with killing wife near Fayetteville Updated: Feb-08-16 12:51 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - Deputies have charged an Army soldier from Cumberland County with second-degree murder in the slaying of his wife.
- Man charged in wreck that killed Fort Bragg officer Updated: Feb-08-16 5:02 am
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - A man has been arrested on a charge of involuntary manslaughter in connection with a fatal wreck in Fayetteville that killed a 47-year-old Fort Bragg officer earlier this year.
- Senators decry decision downsizing Pope Field planes Updated: Feb-05-16 5:37 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - North Carolina's senators are decrying a decision that will leave Fort Bragg without any C-130s permanently based at the Army base.
- Man accused of forcing Fort Bragg soldier into prostitution Updated: Feb-05-16 3:09 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - A North Carolina man has been arrested on charges that he forced a 19-year-old female Fort Bragg soldier into prostitution.
- Man accused of forcing Fort Bragg soldier into prostitution Updated: Feb-05-16 12:26 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - Authorities accuse a Fayetteville man of forcing a 19-year-old Fort Bragg soldier into prostitution.
- Man pleads guilty to killing 3 in Fayetteville in 2011 Updated: Feb-01-16 1:52 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - A man has pleaded guilty to killing three people in in Fayetteville in 2011, and has avoided a possible death sentence.
- New scholarship to help families of wounded, fallen soldiers Updated: Jan-28-16 4:08 am
CLARKSVILLE, Tennessee - A new scholarship has been established to help children of fallen or wounded Fort Campbell soldiers.
- Religion news in brief Updated: Jan-27-16 2:43 pm
Cruz supporters in Iowa take Trump to task
- Death sentence trial, now uncommon, scheduled to start in NC Updated: Jan-23-16 12:23 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - A Fayetteville man is going on trial for his life next month, now an uncommon occurrence in North Carolina.
- Dozens debate seal with building where slaves sold Updated: Jan-20-16 9:07 am
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - Dozens of people are weighing in on whether Fayetteville should change its city seal which depicts a building once used as a slave market.
- Officials want to find way to repair Veterans Park monument Updated: Jan-18-16 11:04 am
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - Fayetteville officials and engineers are working to find a way to repair a glass monument in the North Carolina Veterans Park that may have been damaged by wind last summer.
- Police: Man killed at Fayetteville homeless shelter Updated: Jan-17-16 10:56 am
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - Authorities say a 63-year-old man staying at a Fayetteville homeless shelter has been killed by a former resident.
- 2 dead, third injured in Fayetteville crash Updated: Jan-16-16 3:08 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - A wreck in Fayetteville has claimed two lives and left a third person in the hospital.
- Starved dog found in Fayetteville apartment; couple charged Updated: Jan-15-16 5:11 am
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - A Fayetteville couple has been charged with felony cruelty to animals after authorities say a dog was found starved to death in their apartment.