- Carolinas National Guard units train together at Fort Bragg Updated: Jul-31-15 6:59 am
FORT BRAGG, North Carolina - National Guard units from South Carolina and North Carolina will train together at Fort Bragg this weekend.
- About 8,000 patients at Fort Bragg clinic to be reassigned Updated: Jul-30-15 1:59 pm
FORT BRAGG, North Carolina - About a quarter of the patients at Fort Bragg's Clark Health Clinic will be reassigned to other Army clinics because of a shortage of health care providers.
- Soldier who fired at police in 2012 to be sentenced Updated: Jul-29-15 4:59 am
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - More than three years after a Fort Bragg soldier fired at police and firefighters, the convicted Fayetteville man will soon be sentenced.
- Montgomery No. 1 in nation for STDs Updated: Jul-27-15 11:10 am
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Montgomery is the most sexually diseased city in the nation.
- Fort Bragg soldier found dead at beach campground Updated: Jul-21-15 3:34 am
CAROLINA BEACH, North Carolina - Police say a Fort Bragg soldier has been found dead in a Carolina Beach campground.
- Fayetteville State agrees to review women's sports Updated: Jul-17-15 7:40 am
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - Fayetteville State University has agreed to review its women's athletic programs after getting a complaint about funding equality.
- Air Force delays plans to eliminate Fort Bragg air unit Updated: Jul-14-15 11:38 am
FORT BRAGG, North Carolina - The Air Force has once again delayed plans to do away with a group of transport planes based at Fort Bragg.
- Shots fired at police officer as he writes traffic citation Updated: Jul-12-15 12:18 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - Fayetteville authorities say someone shot at a police officer who had stopped a motorist for a traffic violation. Neither the officer nor the driver was injured.
- Fayetteville police: 34-year-old pedestrian killed by car Updated: Jul-11-15 1:41 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - Fayetteville police say that a 34-year-old pedestrian has died after he was struck by a car.
- Defense chief Carter says military stays ready despite cuts Updated: Jul-10-15 1:08 pm
FORT BRAGG, North Carolina - Defense Secretary Ashton Carter says the military will continue to be able to defend against multiple threats around the world despite troop reductions bringing the Army to its lowest manpower level since before World War II.
- Fort Knox gains personnel, Fort Campbell sees minor cut Updated: Jul-09-15 6:59 pm
Fort Knox in Kentucky will gain 67 personnel and Fort Campbell will see a reduction of about 360 military positions under a cost-saving plan to reduce the Army's active-duty force by 40,000 troops over the coming two years, officials said Thursday.
- Military downsizing to cost Fort Bragg 840 soldiering slots Updated: Jul-09-15 4:40 pm
FORT BRAGG, North Carolina - Fort Bragg will lose about 840 positions as the Army reacts to budget cuts by eliminating about 40,000 slots worldwide in the next two years.
- NC motorist charged after woman dies; fell from towed boat Updated: Jul-09-15 3:20 pm
LILLINGTON, North Carolina - A motorist faces felony and DWI charges after the death of a woman who was bounced out of a boat being towed through a Harnett County golf community.
- 3rd person arrested in Fayetteville teen's death Updated: Jul-09-15 11:04 am
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - A third Fayetteville teenager has been arrested in a June robbery and shooting that killed an 18-year-old man.
- Authorities: 3 charged in connection with strangling man Updated: Jul-03-15 12:17 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - Authorities say a 49-year-old Fayetteville man was beaten, tied up, and was left in a closet for as long as two days before he was strangled with a belt.
- Police say armed man at NC mall is soldier Updated: Jul-03-15 9:26 am
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - Authorities say a Fort Bragg soldier has been charged with creating a panic at a North Carolina mall after appearing there with an assault rifle and other military gear.