- Fort Bragg soldier accused in assault on fellow soldier Updated: Apr-30-16 4:40 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - Fayetteville police have charged a Fort Bragg soldier with kidnapping and rape of a soldier assigned to his unit.
- Asking the question: Tillis asks Army plans on Bragg runway Updated: Apr-29-16 9:26 am
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - North Carolina U.S. Sen. Thom Tillis wants to know Army plans for extending the runway at Pope Field at Fort Bragg.
- Woman charged with shutting kids in truck's hot cargo space Updated: Apr-25-16 4:25 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - A Fayetteville mother faces child abuse charges after police found two of her children locked in the cargo compartment of a cargo truck.
- Autopsy: Toddler died of pneumonia because of malnourishment Updated: Apr-25-16 2:44 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - An autopsy report concludes a 3-year-old North Carolina girl died from pneumonia because she was so severely malnourished.
- Judge sentences defendant, spends night in jail with him Updated: Apr-22-16 7:10 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - A North Carolina judge sent a retired Special Forces sergeant to jail for violating probation - then spent the night in the cell with him.
- Judge sentences defendant then spends night in jail with him Updated: Apr-22-16 6:26 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - A North Carolina judge sentenced a retired Special Forces sergeant to a night in jail for violating probation and then spent the night in the cell with him.
- NYPD arrests suspect in 3 shooting deaths Updated: Apr-22-16 3:46 pm
NEW YORK - New York City police have arrested a man in the shooting deaths of three people, including a bystander, during a drug turf war.
- VA study on whether dogs can heal vets with PTSD has critics Updated: Apr-21-16 1:45 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - Army veteran Joe Aguirre opens a restaurant door, then steps aside to let his golden retriever take point. "Clear," Aguirre commands, and 3-year-old Munger pivots right, left, then right again, sweeping the room for potential threats.
- Fayetteville officer hit by stun gun during woman's arrest Updated: Apr-19-16 4:11 am
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - Authorities say a Fayetteville police officer was hit by a stun gun while arresting a woman accused of impersonating a police officer.
- Banished Fayetteville logo briefly returns to city council Updated: Apr-16-16 11:04 am
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - A city of Fayetteville logo that includes a building tied to slavery has been briefly returned to the wall of the city council chamber days after the council ordered it removed.
- Last Kiowa helicopter unit to fly at Fort Bragg on Friday Updated: Apr-13-16 6:55 am
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - Fort Bragg and Fayetteville will be saying goodbye to the Army's Kiowa Warrior helicopters that have played a key scouting role for decades.
- 31-year-old man charged with fatal shooting in Fayetteville Updated: Apr-10-16 10:57 am
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - A 31-year-old man is accused of fatally shooting a 22-year-old man in Fayetteville.
- Man accused of assault at Trump rally appears in NC court Updated: Apr-06-16 2:44 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - The white Donald Trump supporter accused of punching a black man being escorted from a Trump rally in North Carolina by sheriff's deputies has had his case continued.
- State schedules Fort Bragg job fair for public safety jobs Updated: Apr-05-16 4:06 am
FORT BRAGG, North Carolina - The state Department of Public Safety is holding a hiring event at Fort Bragg as officials look to fill openings for correctional officers.
- The Latest: Customers thwart robbery at NC Waffle House Updated: Apr-04-16 12:23 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - The Latest on the attempted robbery of the Waffle House in Fayetteville, North Carolina (all times local):
- Customers thwart robbery at North Carolina Waffle House Updated: Apr-04-16 12:15 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - Don't mess with the Waffle House in Fayetteville.
- Police: 1 dead in Fayetteville shooting between 2 cars Updated: Apr-04-16 6:17 am
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - Fayetteville police are investigating after one man was killed in a shooting over the weekend