- Trump's Washoe County delegates meeting in Sparks Monday Updated: May-02-16 6:29 pm
SPARKS, Nevada - Washoe County Republican delegates supporting Donald Trump are gathering in Sparks to plan for the state GOP convention in Reno later this month.
- Sparks couple killed in crash ID'd; man facing DUI charges Updated: Apr-25-16 4:44 pm
SPARKS, Nevada - Authorities have identified a Sparks couple killed in a weekend crash involving a 35-year-old man jailed on suspicion of hit-and-run and driving under the influence.
- 2 dead in Sparks collision caused by suspected drunk driver Updated: Apr-24-16 4:55 pm
SPARKS, Nevada - Two people are dead and a suspected drunk driver is in custody following a vehicle collision in Sparks.
- Marnell Gaming gets final approval to purchase Nugget casino Updated: Apr-22-16 12:53 pm
SPARKS, Nevada - State gaming regulators have given final approval to Marnell Gaming LLC's acquisition of the Nugget Casino Resort in Sparks.
- Sparks man linked to stolen shotgun arrested after standoff Updated: Apr-09-16 5:29 pm
SPARKS, Nevada - The suspected owner of a stolen firearm has been arrested after a three-hour standoff with Sparks police.
- Ex-Sparks Nugget fined $1M for money-laundering violations Updated: Apr-05-16 9:19 pm
SPARKS, Nevada - The former Sparks Nugget has agreed to pay a $1 million civil fine after the northern Nevada hotel-casino admitted violating federal anti-money laundering regulations before it first was sold in 2013, U.S. regulators said Tuesday.
- Company says it fired school board member who resigned Updated: Apr-04-16 6:27 pm
SPARKS, Nevada - A former Washoe County school board member who resigned last week amid accusations of misconduct involving a teenager had recently been fired from his job as a restaurant manager under a corporate policy forbidding harassment and vulgar language in the workplace, his former employer said Monday.