- The Latest: East Texas struck by tornadoes Updated: Apr-29-16 8:54 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - The Latest on severe weather in the central U.S. (all times local):
- Court documents show rope, concrete link man to wife's death Updated: Apr-29-16 12:06 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - Court documents show a Texas man was arrested in the drowning of his estranged wife in a Fort Worth-area lake after police determined that a rope around her neck tied to concrete to weigh her down came from his home.
- Autopsy: Famed pianist's 2 daughters likely died of asphyxia Updated: Apr-29-16 10:34 am
FORT WORTH, Texas - A Texas medical examiner says the two young daughters of an internationally known pianist likely died of asphyxia.
- Man says cartel hired him to stalk Dallas-area lawyer Updated: Apr-29-16 7:01 am
FORT WORTH, Texas - A Mexican cartel leader spent $1 million on an operation to hunt down and kill a man who was fatally shot at an upscale suburban Dallas shopping center in 2013, a man charged with stalking the victim testified Thursday.
- Blackie Sherrod, longtime Texas sports writer, dead at 96 Updated: Apr-28-16 8:48 pm
DALLAS - The East Coast had Red Smith. The West Coast had Jim Murray. Texas had Blackie Sherrod.
- Man arrested after wife's body pulled from North Texas lake Updated: Apr-27-16 1:41 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - The estranged husband of a woman whose body was pulled last week from a North Texas lake has been arrested in her death.
- No Soup For You: Man upset after restaurant runs out of soup Updated: Apr-23-16 4:41 pm
MANSFIELD, Texas - A Texas lawyer upset that he wasn't provided a cup of soup during a recent meal has notified a restaurant owner that he'll sue if not reimbursed the $2.25 for the soup.
- American Airlines earns $700 million, beats Street forecasts Updated: Apr-22-16 11:45 am
FORT WORTH, Texas - Airlines have saved billions in the past two years from falling oil prices, but cheaper jet fuel also seems to be contributing to lower fares, which pleases passengers but worries investors.
- Insurance group: Texas hailstorm caused record $1.36B damage Updated: Apr-20-16 6:03 pm
SAN ANTONIO - An insurance industry group says a hailstorm that hit the San Antonio area last week proved to be the costliest in Texas history, with damage estimated at nearly $1.4 billion.
- Wayfair teams with Porch.com to offer home-improvement help Updated: Apr-19-16 2:10 pm
NEW YORK - Bought a ceiling fan but just don't know how to install it?
- Texas zoo gorilla named "Gus" for Kansas university's mascot Updated: Apr-18-16 3:45 pm
PITTSBURG, Kansas - The first gorilla born in captivity at the Fort Worth Zoo in Texas has been dubbed "Gus," thanks to fans of Pittsburg State University in Kansas who took over a social media campaign to name the animal and voted for the moniker of the school's mascot.
- Robbery suspect wounded by Fort Worth officer Updated: Apr-17-16 10:26 am
FORT WORTH, Texas - Fort Worth police say an officer shot and wounded a robbery suspect who raised a firearm several times toward officers.
- Oklahoma women end Florida's 3-year title run in gymnastics Updated: Apr-17-16 12:54 am
FORT WORTH, Texas - Oklahoma didn't have to share a national championship with Florida this time. On top of that, the Sooners ended the Gators' three-year run of NCAA women's gymnastics titles.
- Police: Ex-Indiana University official won't be charged Updated: Apr-14-16 7:18 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana University's former student ethics director won't face criminal charges following a Texas investigation into sexual assault allegations that prompted his resignation and a review of sexual misconduct cases he oversaw at the school, police said Thursday.
- Jaguar euthanized at Tulsa Zoo Updated: Apr-14-16 1:15 am
TULSA, Oklahoma - Tulsa Zoo officials say a jaguar has been euthanized after it suffered from age-related health issues.
- Warrant issued for woman in fatal scalding of grandson, 2 Updated: Apr-13-16 9:42 pm
HALTOM CITY, Texas - Police have issued an arrest warrant for a North Texas woman, charging her with injury to a child by omission in the fatal scalding of her 2-year-old grandson.
- The Latest: Texas 'affluenza' teen jailed for nearly 2 years Updated: Apr-13-16 1:01 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - The Latest on the case of "affluenza" teenager Ethan Couch (all times local):
- List of TV winners in 2015-2016 Texas AP Broadcasters contest Updated: Apr-09-16 10:13 pm
AUSTIN: March 26, 2015 TELEVISION WINNERS
- Authorities looking into death of North Texas boy, 2 Updated: Apr-08-16 9:03 am
HALTOM CITY, Texas - Authorities are investigating the death of a 2-year-old North Texas boy who died this week four days after he was taken to a Dallas hospital.
- 2 men trampled by bull on the loose in Texas; animal killed Updated: Apr-07-16 9:55 pm
ALVARADO, Texas - Police in North Texas have shot and killed a bull that ran loose across Interstate 35 before trampling two people at an auto parts business.
- Fort Worth cop convicted of rape gets new trial Updated: Apr-06-16 6:31 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Texas' highest criminal court has ordered a new trial for a former Fort Worth police officer convicted of rape after his alleged victim admitted that she lied during his trial.
- Bicyclist found dead on shoulder of Fort Worth road Updated: Apr-04-16 10:29 am
FORT WORTH, Texas - Police are investigating after they say a 34-year-old bicyclist was found dead on the shoulder of a Fort Worth road after being struck by a vehicle that fled the scene.
- 5-year-old boy dies after being found in pool in Fort Worth Updated: Apr-04-16 9:38 am
FORT WORTH, Texas - A 5-year-old boy who had been reported missing from a Fort Worth home was found by police officers in a swimming pool at the residence and was later pronounced dead.