- Texan recalls time 70 years ago as POW during WWII Updated: Aug-29-15 1:26 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - A gold-framed black-and-white photo shows a smiling man in an Army Air Forces uniform, his cheeks still chubby with youth.
- Texas attorney general pleads not guilty to securities fraud Updated: Aug-27-15 2:47 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - Texas' attorney general, Ken Paxton, pleaded not guilty to securities fraud charges Thursday during a hearing in which he asked the judge to bar cameras from future proceedings and his high-powered lawyer resigned.
- Woman gets 4 years in prison for posing as hospice caregiver Updated: Aug-25-15 5:01 am
DALLAS - A 34-year-old woman has been sentenced to four years in federal prison for stealing the identity of a registered nurse and treating hospice patients in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
- Broken water main floods part of Trinity Park in Fort Worth Updated: Aug-22-15 4:26 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - Water from a broken main has flooded part of a Fort Worth park as crews shut down other pipelines to stem the flow to the area.
- Fort Worth, Texas, officer drowns while diving in Oklahoma Updated: Aug-22-15 3:40 pm
ARDMORE, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a Fort Worth, Texas, police officer has drowned while scuba diving in Lake Murray.
- US Airways to skip Pittsburgh for ceremonial final flight Updated: Aug-21-15 8:26 pm
PITTSBURGH - A former county executive says US Airways is insulting the city that helped give it its start.
- Child drownings over weekend in Texas include 4-year-old Updated: Aug-17-15 11:17 am
FORT WORTH, Texas - Authorities say a 4-year-old boy died over the weekend after being found floating in a backyard pool in North Texas, while a 14-year-old's body was pulled from a Southeast Texas lake after he didn't resurface.
- Pedestrian killed after being struck by train in Dallas Updated: Aug-16-15 10:01 am
DALLAS - A man has been killed after being struck by a passenger train in Dallas.
- Family sues Texas man acquitted in mansion death case Updated: Aug-13-15 4:50 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - A former Texas millionaire who was acquitted of gunning down two people in 1976 at his mansion is being sued by one of the victim's family.
- Lee Harvey Oswald gravestone back in Texas Updated: Aug-12-15 5:51 pm
DALLAS - A gravestone for President John F. Kennedy's assassin has been returned to Texas after an ownership dispute.
- 1 missing, 1 injured after boating accident in North Texas Updated: Aug-10-15 7:40 am
FORT WORTH, Texas - Authorities say one person has gone missing and another person has been injured after a boating accident on Eagle Mountain Lake in North Texas.
- Event held in North Texas to recognize Vietnam veterans Updated: Aug-02-15 12:16 pm
WHITE SETTLEMENT, Texas - Vietnam War veterans waved to friends and family along a parade route in a North Texas town as part of a belated welcome-home event.