- Man convicted of starting fire at county attorney's office Updated: Oct-09-15 11:10 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - A jury has convicted a man of setting a fire that damaged the Sheridan County Attorney's Office last summer.
- Sheridan food bank sees decline in donations Updated: Oct-09-15 5:01 am
SHERIDAN, Wyoming - A Sheridan food bank will be handing out food to those in need one less day a week as a result of declining food donations.
- WYDOT lowers speed limit on US 14 in Bighorn Mountains Updated: Oct-02-15 5:06 am
SHERIDAN, Wyoming - The Wyoming Department of Transportation is lowering the speed limit on a 10-mile stretch of U.S. 14 in the Bighorn Mountains after a speed study found most drivers were slowing down already.
- Sheridan airport seeks renewed TSA support for air service Updated: Oct-01-15 5:34 am
SHERIDAN, Wyoming - As the Sheridan County Airport prepares to resume commercial air passenger service, the county is unsure if there will be Transportation Security Administration officials to do security checks before flights take off.
- Making the switch to assisted living, nursing homes Updated: Oct-01-15 5:01 am
SHERIDAN, Wyoming - It was not an easy decision.
- Forest Service wants ATV trail connecting lodges in Bighorns Updated: Sep-25-15 8:13 am
SHERIDAN, Wyoming - The U.S. Forest Service is proposing a new ATV trail in the Bighorn Mountain that would connect Arrowhead Lodge, Bear Lodge and the Elk View Inn.
- Family surprises woman with visit to childhood house Updated: Sep-24-15 12:48 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - It had been more than 60 years since Lois Epp stepped into the small, one-story home in Cheyenne's South Side Historic District.
- Break-ins reported in Bighorn Mountain cabins Updated: Sep-18-15 5:59 am
SHERIDAN, Wyoming - Police are encouraging those with cabins or campers in the Bighorn Mountains to protect valuables after a rash of break-ins has been reported over the past several weeks.
- Antelope hunting permit surplus brings hunters to Sheridan Updated: Sep-17-15 5:42 am
SHERIDAN, Wyoming - A large number of antelope hunting permits in the Sheridan area are bringing nonresident hunters to the region to snap up the extra tags.
- A real Wyoming cowboy who can shoe his own horse Updated: Sep-13-15 12:58 pm
SHERIDAN, Wyoming - Cowboys must be tough. They must be able to work long days in any conditions. They must be able to work with cattle and livestock.