- Army cook made career keeping soldiers fed Updated: Jul-26-15 4:35 pm
SHERIDAN, Wyoming - The year was sometime around 1965, and Red Cossel had it all. With a full head of long red hair - thus the nickname that's survived his whole life - he dropped out of high school in favor of a car, girlfriend and $100-a-week construction job, good money for the time.
- The quiet carver: Parkman man making the art he enjoys Updated: Jul-23-15 5:15 am
SHERIDAN, Wyoming - Al Forcelle is not your typical artist. He doesn't make art for the glory. He craves neither awards nor fame.
- Do you have what it takes to rodeo? Updated: Jul-17-15 10:08 am
SHERIDAN, Wyoming - So much of rodeo comes down to time.
- Interior seeks $6.9M penalty against Wyoming gas producer Updated: Jul-07-15 7:25 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The federal agency in charge of collecting federal royalties on oil and gas production is seeking a $6.9 million fine against a defunct Wyoming coal-bed methane company it says has failed to document how much gas it has extracted in recent years.
- The evolution of the American front porch Updated: Jul-02-15 2:46 pm
SHERIDAN, Wyoming - Front porches are as American as apple pie, and the history of the American front porch is in some ways the history of the American people as well.
- Sheridan County must pay woman beaten, injured in jail Updated: Jul-01-15 5:50 pm
SHERIDAN, Wyoming - A woman who was beaten and injured while incarcerated at the Sheridan County Detention Center in 2010 will be awarded $20,000 in damages, plus costs and attorney fees.