- Oregon drops fine for pilot in herbicide overspray Updated: Jul-02-15 9:37 pm
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - The Oregon Department of Agriculture has waived $20,000 in fines for a helicopter pilot and a company named in an investigation into herbicides being sprayed over timberlands in Curry County.
- Oregon State Police: California man killed in I-5 standoff Updated: Jul-02-15 7:31 pm
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - Four troopers and two federal agents all fired their weapons in a standoff on Interstate 5 in southern Oregon that left a man dead who had been sought in the slaying of his girlfriend in Northern California, Oregon State Police said Thursday.
- Jockeys are a couple off the track, competitors on it Updated: Jun-29-15 10:37 am
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - It was a brief encounter, but one that felt meaningful to Kassie Guglielmino and Jake Samuels.
- Police say Oregon man killed couple while burglarizing home Updated: Jun-17-15 11:20 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Investigators say a double homicide north of Grants Pass, Oregon, stemmed from a burglary.
- Court tosses ruling ordering US agency to log more in Oregon Updated: Jun-12-15 7:52 pm
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - A federal appeals court on Friday overturned a 2013 ruling that ordered the U.S. Bureau of Land Management to sell more timber in southern Oregon.
- 2 Josephine County commissioners admit hemp investment Updated: Jun-12-15 6:19 am
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - Two Josephine County commissioners who sent a letter to the Oregon Legislature opposing a bill that would restrict hemp production have revealed they are partners in a consortium that is growing hemp near Murphy.
- Oregon considers 20 percent tax on retail marijuana Updated: Jun-09-15 7:05 pm
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - The Oregon Legislature is considering imposing up to a 20 percent sales tax on retail sales of marijuana once it becomes available to consumers.
- Troopers investigate Grants Pass man's death Updated: Jun-09-15 2:13 pm
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - State police are investigating the death of a Grants Pass man who apparently collapsed while in a fight with his brother.
- 8-year sentence for robber who stabbed Oregon pizza manager Updated: Jun-07-15 8:19 am
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - A robber who stabbed the manager of a Grants Pass pizzeria in the chest has been sentenced to eight years in prison.
- Grants Pass hopes to open sobering center early next year Updated: Jun-06-15 1:42 pm
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - The Grants Pass City Council has approved $130,000 for a sobering center.
- Oregon wildfire outlook: normal until July Updated: Jun-02-15 5:51 pm
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - Oregon is expected to see above-normal wildfire danger starting in July, and fire seasons imposing restrictions on open burning are starting in the southwestern corner of the state.