- Ex-police volunteer who stole guns sentenced to prison Updated: Oct-01-15 10:44 am
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - A former southern Oregon police volunteer who stole dozens of guns from police evidence rooms has been sentenced to a year and a half in prison.
- Liquefied gas port, pipeline get environmental OK in Oregon Updated: Sep-30-15 5:03 pm
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - Federal regulators granted final environmental approval Wednesday for building a pipeline and port facilities for shipping Rocky Mountain natural gas to Asia via the Oregon coast.
- Leaf-eating gypsy moths captured in Grants Pass Updated: Sep-28-15 10:45 am
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - For the third consecutive year, gypsy moths have turned up near Grants Pass. In fact, half of the state total of 14 detections this year came from one single trap in the Azalea Drive area a few miles west of town.
- Josephine County readying plan for private fire companies Updated: Sep-25-15 10:33 am
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - Josephine County is again considering a plan to create a fire protection ordinance that deals with private fire companies, whose uneasy co-existence has dogged rural firefighting for three decades.
- Josephine County suspends enforcement of GMO ban Updated: Sep-14-15 10:17 am
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - Josephine County won't enforce a ban on genetically modified crops until a related lawsuit is resolved.