- Diocese of Helena developing retail center to boost funds Updated: Nov-18-15 9:38 am
HELENA, Montana - The Diocese of Helena is looking to develop nearly 450,000 square feet of retail, commercial and hotel space.
- Family Services seeking complaint manager Updated: Nov-12-15 6:39 pm
HELENA, Montana - Montana's health department is hiring someone to hear and investigate complaints against the Division of Child and Family Services and oversee a panel that will review cases in which a child is critically injured or killed.
- California company to build solar farm near Helena Updated: Nov-12-15 11:00 am
HELENA, Montana - A California company is planning to build a solar plant on 30 to 40 acres in the Helena Valley.
- Parents use book to explain son's fight for life Updated: Nov-07-15 2:01 am
HELENA, Montana - Gather round for a true, bold tale
- Former caseworker aide faces sexual assault charges Updated: Nov-06-15 12:43 pm
HELENA, Montana - A former aide to state Child and Family Services caseworkers in Helena is charged with sexually abusing a minor.
- East Helena man who urinated in Cathedral to go to prison Updated: Nov-06-15 12:06 pm
HELENA, Montana - A 19-year-old East Helena man who admitted to stealing a silver bowl and custom wooden donation box from the Cathedral of St. Helena and urinating on the pulpit is being sent to prison for disobeying orders.
- State Supreme Court to hear arguments on medical marijuana Updated: Nov-03-15 2:19 pm
HELENA, Montana - State attorneys will ask the Montana Supreme Court on Wednesday to allow them to enforce restrictions on medical marijuana that have been blocked for four years by a Helena judge, restrictions advocates say would cut off access for very ill patients.
- Montana creates new system for confidential data Updated: Nov-03-15 1:13 pm
HELENA, Montana - Montana state agencies are now required to classify all data they produce or receive into four categories that range from public to top secret, under a policy approved by a little-known panel of technology managers from across state government.
- Cordillera Communications purchases KTVH in Helena Updated: Nov-03-15 12:50 pm
HELENA, Montana - Cordillera Communications, which owns seven CBS-affiliated television stations in Montana, has purchased NBC affiliates in Helena and Great Falls.
- Fugitive from Montana stabs self during arrest in Mexico Updated: Nov-03-15 11:00 am
HELENA, Montana - Authorities say a man on the run for crimes committed near Helena has been hospitalized after stabbing himself as officers closed in on him in Mexico.
- 2 dead in Helena motorcycle crash Updated: Nov-03-15 5:01 am
HELENA, Montana - Authorities say a man and a woman have died after the motorcycle they were riding collided with a pickup truck in Helena.
- Helena man gets suspended sentence for starting wildfires Updated: Nov-03-15 4:01 am
HELENA, Montana - A Helena man accused of starting wildfires that caused nearly $1 million in damage has received a 40-year suspended sentence.
- Helena man killed in Teton County crash Updated: Nov-02-15 3:54 pm
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A 36-year-old Helena man died in a weekend crash near Dutton.
- Helena irrigation district looks to produce hydropower Updated: Nov-02-15 10:21 am
HELENA, Montana - The Helena Valley Irrigation District is looking to retrofit its existing pump plant at Canyon Ferry Dam to produce hydropower.
- Man struck and killed while walking along highway Updated: Nov-02-15 9:43 am
HELENA, Montana - A 45-year-old East Helena man was struck and killed while walking along Lincoln Road north of Helena.
- Police look for prerelease walkaway in Helena Updated: Oct-31-15 1:30 pm
HELENA, Montana - Police are searching for a 25-year-old inmate who walked away from the Helena Prerelease Center.
- 1 killed, 3 injured when car goes off cliff near Helena Updated: Oct-30-15 11:31 pm
HELENA, Montana - Authorities say a man was killed and three other people were injured when the car they were in went off a cliff on Flesher Pass northwest of Helena.
- Veteran health care law frustrates Montanans Updated: Oct-30-15 1:10 pm
HELENA, Montana - Veterans and officials in Montana are expressing frustration with recent changes in the veteran health care system, which they say have backfired in rural states.
- Judge gives convicted rapist 4 life sentences Updated: Oct-30-15 10:04 am
HELENA, Montana - A Helena judge has given a 56-year-old man four life sentences in prison for raping a young girl.
- Court allows student to play football while case is pending Updated: Oct-29-15 11:52 am
HELENA, Montana - The Montana Supreme Court says a Helena student may play football while his legal challenge to being banned by the Montana High School Association is pending.