- UALR rallies to beat East Carolina 54-46 Updated: Nov-26-15 6:37 pm
LAS VEGAS - Marcus Johnson Jr. scored 13 points and made all six of his free throws and Arkansas-Little Rock rallied to beat East Carolina 54-46 on Thursday at the Las Vegas Invitational to win its fourth straight.
- Georgia Tech beats Arkansas 83-73 Updated: Nov-26-15 5:17 pm
NEW YORK - By Georgia Tech coach Brian Gregory's lofty standards, Charles Mitchell could have collected 20 rebounds.
- LR police investigating pedestrian death as homicide Updated: Nov-26-15 4:45 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Little Rock police say a man has died several days after he was struck by a vehicle following a fight.
- Driver arrested after car lands on Benton business' roof Updated: Nov-26-15 3:37 pm
BENTON, Arkansas - Police in Benton have arrested a man on drug-related charges after he allegedly drove his car onto the roof of a warehouse.
- Oklahoma, Arkansas have growing Marshallese populations Updated: Nov-26-15 2:22 pm
ENID, Oklahoma - Push pins on a map tell the story of how far Marshall Islanders have been willing to go to build a better life in the United States. They stretch from coast to coast, with a large concentration in a part of the country that's the opposite of a tropical paradise.
- Higginson mayor withdraws decision to terminate fire chief Updated: Nov-26-15 12:57 pm
HIGGINSON, Arkansas - The mayor of a White County town has withdrawn his termination of the town's fire chief, which happened after a dispute at a fire this week.
- Forecasters warn of drenching rains in Arkansas this week Updated: Nov-26-15 11:48 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Forecasters say flooding is likely in parts of Arkansas as a slow-moving storm system is expected to drop up to 8 inches of rain through the holiday weekend.
- Arkansas a refuge from rising seas in Marshall Islands Updated: Nov-26-15 4:52 am
MAJURO ATOLL, Marshall Islands - Valentino Keimbar hides from the intense heat in the shade of a breadfruit tree, waiting for his basketball game to begin. It was supposed to start a couple of hours ago, maybe three, but time matters little here on the Marshall Islands.
- Surging Arkansas looks to end Pinkel's Missouri career Updated: Nov-26-15 2:09 am
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Brandon Allen and the rest of Arkansas' fifth-year seniors have experienced nearly every high and low imaginable, from an 11-win season in 2011 to the bottom of the Southeastern Conference following Bobby Petrino's firing.
- Benjamin scores 25 as No. 21 Oregon beats Arkansas State Updated: Nov-25-15 11:32 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - This time, it was Dwayne Benjamin leading the way for No. 21 Oregon.
- Howard defeats Central Arkansas 73-54 Updated: Nov-25-15 8:13 pm
LAS VEGAS - James Daniel III scored 22 points and Damon Collins and Marcel Boyd had double-doubles to help Howard beat Central Arkansas 73-54 Wednesday.
- Travelers take to the roads and the skies for Thanksgiving Updated: Nov-25-15 7:11 pm
LOS ANGELES - The big Thanksgiving getaway went into full swing Wednesday with drivers delighted by the lowest November gas prices in years and many airline passengers undaunted by terrorism fears and long lines at security checkpoints.
- Bond set at $100,000 for parents of 2-year-old who shot self Updated: Nov-25-15 6:48 pm
BENTON, Arkansas - A Saline County judge has set bond at $100,000 each for the parents charged with manslaughter in the shooting death of their 2-year-old child.
- Investigators look for suspect in Little Rock shooting death Updated: Nov-25-15 5:48 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Police in Little Rock say they are investigating the early-morning shooting death of a 31-year-old man.
- New federal rule for catfish inspection process finalized Updated: Nov-25-15 4:36 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The U.S. Food Safety and Inspection Service released its final rule Wednesday on a new inspection process for catfish and other ray-finned fish species that's scheduled to start in March.
- Huckabee recovering after knee surgery in Little Rock Updated: Nov-25-15 3:14 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee is recovering after undergoing knee surgery Wednesday, a spokeswoman said.
- County judge: No Nativity or other displays at courthouse Updated: Nov-25-15 3:06 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - No Nativity scene or any secular holiday displays can take root on the courthouse lawn this year, Baxter County Judge Mickey Pendergrass said Wednesday.
- Stay order requested in gay couples' birth certificate case Updated: Nov-25-15 1:57 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas Department of Health has asked a Pulaski County judge to suspend his order requiring the agency to amend the birth certificates of babies born to three same-sex couples.
- Bentonville, Fayetteville meet once again in state playoffs Updated: Nov-25-15 1:55 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Bentonville knows a thing or two about what it takes to win a state championship, having won the Class 7A state title in each of the last two seasons - and three of the last five years.
- Arkansas inmate dies after being found hanging in cell Updated: Nov-25-15 1:25 pm
MARIANNA, Arkansas - The Arkansas Department of Correction says a state prison inmate at the East Arkansas Regional Unit in Marianna died after being found hanging by a bedsheet in his cell.
- Arkansas House candidate fined for failing to file report Updated: Nov-25-15 1:07 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas Ethics Commission has fined and issued a letter of caution to a Libertarian candidate for the state House after investigating a complaint that he did not file a closing campaign finance report with the state.
- Suspect sought in shooting deaths of 2 men in Texarkana Updated: Nov-25-15 12:13 pm
TEXARKANA, Arkansas - Police in Texarkana, Arkansas, have identified a suspect in the shooting deaths of two men at an apartment complex.
- Man found shot to death inside vehicle in Little Rock Updated: Nov-25-15 10:07 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Police in Little Rock say a man has been found shot to death inside a vehicle on the city's southwest side.
- Little Rock man charged with murder in girlfriend's killing Updated: Nov-25-15 5:47 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A Little Rock man who called police and confessed to killing his girlfriend has been charged in her death.
- Referees struggle with respect amid growing hostility Updated: Nov-25-15 5:45 am
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Jimmy Woods has been a youth official for nearly 30 years, and he's lost count of how many football games he has refereed and how many times he's been yelled at, threatened or insulted.