- Arkansas court tosses conviction in woman's meth case Updated: Oct-08-15 6:21 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas Supreme Court on Thursday overturned the conviction of a woman who was sentenced to 20 years in prison after giving birth to a baby with methamphetamine in his system.
- Collins relishing in full-time role in Arkansas' backfield Updated: Oct-08-15 5:39 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Alex Collins was Arkansas coach Bret Bielema's most high-profile signing in his first recruiting class after leaving Wisconsin.
- Defending champion Bentonville faces challenge from Har-Ber Updated: Oct-08-15 5:01 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Two-time defending Class 7A state champion Bentonville has excelled this season despite the retirement of former coach Barry Lunney Sr.
- Central Arkansas considers adding women's beach volleyball Updated: Oct-08-15 4:22 pm
CONWAY, Arkansas - University of Central Arkansas trustees are set to consider adding women's beach volleyball as a sport.
- Arkansas man sentenced for shooting wife at national park Updated: Oct-08-15 4:01 pm
FORT SMITH, Arkansas - An Arkansas man has been sentenced to more than 18 years in prison for shooting and wounding his wife while they camped at a national park.
- Judge grants extension for assessment of Arkansas hog farm Updated: Oct-08-15 1:57 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A judge is giving two federal agencies more time to assess the environmental impact of a northern Arkansas hog farm in the Buffalo National River watershed.
- Arkansas releases 2016 baseball schedule Updated: Oct-08-15 1:18 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - The University of Arkansas has released its 2016 baseball schedule that includes 34 home games, including Southeastern Conference weekend series in Fayetteville against Auburn, Missouri, Florida, Texas A&M and Alabama.
- Trouble with tackling causes Tennessee's defensive woes Updated: Oct-08-15 12:16 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - There's no mystery regarding what has caused Tennessee's defensive deficiencies.
- Trial delayed for Jefferson County clerk accused of forgery Updated: Oct-08-15 7:26 am
PINE BLUFF, Arkansas - A judge has delayed the scheduled trial for the Jefferson County clerk, who is accused of improperly giving raises to employees.
- Lawsuit: Reverse Little Rock School District takeover Updated: Oct-08-15 6:54 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A federal lawsuit to reverse Arkansas' takeover of the Little Rock School District has been filed against the state and school district leaders.
- Arkansas Red team takes 2-0 lead in Fall World Series Updated: Oct-07-15 7:30 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Arkansas first baseman Cullen Gassaway hit a two-out, 3-run home run in the top of the ninth inning to help the Razorbacks' Red team to a 7-6 win and a 2-games-to-none lead in Arkansas' Fall World Series.
- Judge hears arguments over Arkansas lethal injection law Updated: Oct-07-15 6:41 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - An Arkansas judge said Wednesday that he will rule by early next week on a request to dismiss a lawsuit brought by death row inmates seeking to halt eight executions scheduled to begin later this month.
- Russellville man killed in fall from cliff near Ozark Updated: Oct-07-15 6:25 pm
OZARK, Arkansas - Franklin County authorities say a Russellville man died after falling from a cliff after attending a wedding near Ozark.
- Consultants: Arkansas' health plan should move people upward Updated: Oct-07-15 6:24 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Consultants hired by Arkansas legislators to review the state's "private option" Medicaid plan recommended Wednesday that the program continue but suggested changes that would move participants into jobs and ensure they are leading healthy lives.
- Arkansas man sentenced to more than 2 years for wire fraud Updated: Oct-07-15 6:18 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A federal judge has sentenced a Little Rock man to two years and three months in prison after he acknowledged selling tax credits for refined coal that didn't exist.
- 2 named Arkansas' Officers of the Year for river rescue Updated: Oct-07-15 4:48 pm
NORTH LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Two Arkansas Game and Fish Commission officers are the state's 2015 Officers of the Year.
- Arkansas health department to offer flu shots statewide Updated: Oct-07-15 3:57 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas Department of Health is announcing plans to provide flu vaccines statewide in preparation for the 2015-16 flu season.
- Police: Boy, 14, arrested in online threat in Conway Updated: Oct-07-15 6:35 am
CONWAY, Arkansas - A 14-year-old boy has been arrested after Conway police say he posted an online threat against a school.
- Police: Man arrested in fatal hit-and-run in Little Rock Updated: Oct-06-15 3:42 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Police say they've arrested a man in a hit-and-run that killed another man walking home from a store in Little Rock after buying a birthday present for his brother.
- Firefighter recovering after fire truck pins him at scene Updated: Oct-06-15 3:40 pm
WYNNE, Arkansas - The fire chief of the northeastern Arkansas city of Wynne says a firefighter is recovering at a Memphis hospital after being crushed by a fire truck.
- Jury resumes work in Arkansas excessive force lawsuit Updated: Oct-06-15 3:30 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A jury deliberated for a second day Tuesday in a lawsuit alleging two sheriff's deputies used excessive force during a 2011 encounter with a then-16-year-old boy and his mother on a street in their hometown of Dover.
- Planned Parenthood asks judge to expand Arkansas case Updated: Oct-06-15 12:47 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Planned Parenthood has asked a federal judge to expand a ruling that temporarily blocked Arkansas from cutting off Medicaid payments for three patients after the state canceled the organization's contract amid controversy over videos secretly recorded by an anti-abortion group.
- US Marshals Museum names Oklahoman as curator Updated: Oct-06-15 12:03 pm
FORT SMITH, Arkansas - The U.S. Marshals Museum has named the curator for its planned facility in western Arkansas.
- Man pleads not guilty in machete attack in Fayetteville Updated: Oct-06-15 11:49 am
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - A 36-year-old man accused of attacking two people with a machete in a wooded area in Fayetteville has pleaded not guilty to charges against him.
- 78-year-old woman dies after house fire in Texarkana Updated: Oct-06-15 11:38 am
TEXARKANA, Texas - A 78-year-old woman has died after a fire consumed her home in Texarkana.