- Defamation lawsuit filed against former police detective Updated: Jun-01-15 6:50 pm
BIDDEFORD, Maine - A defamation lawsuit targets a former Biddeford detective who said he believed a sexual abuse investigation of a police officer was "thrown under the rug."
- Biddeford man gets almost 6 years in prison on drug charges Updated: May-19-15 6:32 am
PORTLAND, Maine - A Biddeford man who sold crack cocaine and heroin in the Lewiston area has been sentenced to almost six years in federal prison.
- Biddeford to meet again about police sex abuse allegations Updated: May-15-15 5:07 am
BIDDEFORD, Maine - The city council in a Maine city will meet again next week to hear more comments about allegations of sexual abuse against former police officers.
- Man to meet with Maine governor about abuse allegations Updated: May-10-15 2:10 pm
BIDDEFORD, Maine - A Biddeford native who accuses a former police officer of sexually abusing him more than a decade ago is taking his concerns to the governor.
- Former Maine Aquarium owner sues lawyer for rebuild role Updated: May-09-15 11:25 am
BIDDEFORD, Maine - The former owner of a once-popular aquarium in Maine is suing his former attorney with a claim that the lawyer intentionally mishandled a bankruptcy case stemming from an attempt to resurrect the facility.
- 2 people missing on Saco River are located Updated: May-06-15 12:55 pm
BIDDEFORD, Maine - The Coast Guard says two Maine kayakers reported missing have been located on shore.