- Scientists say more cod might survive fishing than thought Updated: Apr-22-16 12:24 am
BIDDEFORD, Maine - A group of scientists say more Atlantic cod might survive being thrown back in the water by fishermen that previously through.
- LePage says Maine will lose thousands of jobs this summer Updated: Apr-20-16 12:48 pm
BIDDEFORD, Maine - Maine Gov. Paul LePage says he thinks the state will lose thousands of jobs this summer.
- Maine Senate holds off on votes until snubbed senator seated Updated: Apr-04-16 1:14 pm
AUGUSTA, Maine - A spat over a snubbed state senator in Maine has escalated into a tit-for-tat standoff after the Republican-controlled Senate said Monday it will refuse to hold roll call votes until the Republican governor swears in the new Democrat.
- Going once, going twice: Ruth's glove, Hendrix's cowboy hat Updated: Apr-02-16 4:26 pm
BIDDEFORD, Maine - A baseball glove belonging to hard-swinging Babe Ruth fetched $118,000 at auction Saturday, the top item from a collection of memorabilia that included Walt Disney's Mickey Mouse ears and John Wayne's cowboy hat, boots and spurs.
- Miffed Maine governor refuses to swear in new senator Updated: Apr-01-16 5:03 pm
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine Gov. Paul LePage is so angry at Democrats for rejecting one of his nominees that he canceled the swearing-in ceremony for a newly elected senator who had driven 75 miles for the event with her brothers and two friends.
- 2nd man sues ex-police officer accused of abusing boys Updated: Mar-31-16 4:24 am
BIDDEFORD, Maine - A second man has filed a lawsuit against a former Biddeford police officer accused of sexually assaulting boys while working for the city.
- Biddeford man arrested in connection with recent overdoses Updated: Mar-30-16 11:58 pm
BIDDEFORD, Maine - A Biddeford man has been arrested in connection with a number of recent drug-related overdoses.