- Retired police officer files defamation suit Updated: Jun-26-15 7:52 am
BIDDEFORD, Maine - A retired Biddeford police officer and his wife have sued the parent company of a Biddeford-based newspaper, its editor and a reporter, after a series of articles about sexual abuse allegations made against the officer 25 years ago.
- Man, trying to fly around world in gyro, to land in Maine Updated: Jun-22-15 6:20 am
BIDDEFORD, Maine - A man from Northern Ireland trying to fly around the world in an open-cockpit auto gyro aircraft to raise cancer awareness is expected to touch down in Maine.
- Families of men killed in Biddeford fire sue building owner Updated: Jun-12-15 11:12 am
BIDDEFORD, Maine - The families of two men killed in a Biddeford fire are filing a wrongful death lawsuit against the building's owner.
- University of New England holding ocean cleanup in Biddeford Updated: Jun-11-15 4:11 am
BIDDEFORD, Maine - The University of New England is hosting a coastal cleanup in support of World Oceans Day.
- Biddeford elects not to suspend police chief, deputy chief Updated: Jun-09-15 5:49 am
BIDDEFORD, Maine - The Biddeford City Council has elected not to suspend the city's police chief and deputy chief amid a sex assault investigation involving a former officer.
- 3rd suspect in drug-related killing turns himself in Updated: Jun-04-15 4:28 pm
PORTLAND, Maine - Maine State Police say a third man wanted in connection with a drug-related killing in Biddeford in 2013 is in custody.