- Gaza militants say 1 killed in training accident Updated: May-02-16 5:53 am
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip - The Islamic Jihad militant group says one of its members has been killed in an explosion.
- Hamas deploys forces on Egypt-Gaza border over IS concerns Updated: Apr-21-16 8:04 am
- Jerusalem bus bombing wounds 21 Israelis Updated: Apr-18-16 3:11 pm
JERUSALEM - A bus exploded in Jerusalem on Monday, wounding at least 21 people in what police said was a "terror attack," raising fears of a return to the Palestinian suicide bombings that ravaged Israeli cities a decade ago.
- World Bank urges donors to fulfill Gaza pledges Updated: Apr-18-16 8:47 am
JERUSALEM - After Israel's war against Gaza militants in 2014, Arab countries led the way in pledging reconstruction aid to the devastated seaside enclave. But a new report released Monday by the World Bank shows that Qatar, the United Arab Emirates and other Arab donors have delivered only a small fraction of what was promised.
- Palestinian prime minister urges donors to rebuild Gaza Updated: Apr-13-16 10:55 am
RAMALLAH, West Bank - The Palestinian prime minister has urged international donor countries to "make good on their pledges" to help rebuild the war-battered Gaza Strip.
- Gaza lioness leaves territory for new life in the West Bank Updated: Apr-11-16 2:21 pm
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip - Israeli and Palestinian handlers have transferred a lioness from the Gaza Strip to the West Bank
- Turkey: Gaza aid is a sticking point in Israel-Turkey talks Updated: Apr-11-16 1:18 pm
ISTANBUL - A Turkish official says normalization of ties with Israel hinges on reaching an agreement over humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip.
- Palestinians hope for Obama change of heart with UN vote Updated: Apr-10-16 12:23 pm
JERUSALEM - With President Barack Obama in his last months in office, the Palestinians are hoping he will follow up his historic breakthroughs with Iran and Cuba with a push for their cause as well.
- Gaza workers discover what could be an ancient church Updated: Apr-05-16 8:34 am
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip - Palestinian tourism officials say construction workers in the Gaza Strip have discovered what they believe to be a Christian religious site from the Byzantine era.