- Statoil Q2 profits hit by lower oil prices, higher costs Updated: Jul-28-15 3:35 am
HELSINKI - Norwegian energy company Statoil says it was hit by lower oil prices, increased depreciation and higher drilling costs in the second quarter, causing net profit to fall 16 percent to 10.1 billion kroner ($1.2 billion).
- Germany opens World Cup title defense against Norway Updated: Jul-26-15 6:02 am
ST. PETERSBURG, Russia - Holder Germany will open its World Cup title defense against Norway.
- Norway honors 77 victims of extremist attacks in July 2011 Updated: Jul-22-15 11:05 am
HELSINKI - Four years after a right-wing extremist killed 77 people in Norway, Prime Minister Erna Solberg says July 22, 2011, will always remain a dark day in the Scandinavian country's history.
- Birmingham mayor: Pleased to back pope's call to end slavery Updated: Jul-21-15 10:44 am
VATICAN CITY - The latest developments at the Vatican's meeting of mayors on fighting climate change and human trafficking. All times local.
- Norwegian tunnel may collapse after fuel truck explosions Updated: Jul-15-15 12:23 pm
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - Sea water leaked dangerously into an undersea tunnel in western Norway on Wednesday after a fuel truck crashed into the tunnel's side, triggering a series of explosions. The leaks prompted fears the tunnel could collapse, police said.