- IAAF suspends 3 senior Kenyan track and field officials Updated: Nov-30-15 1:16 pm
LONDON - Three senior Kenyan track and field federation officials were suspended by the IAAF on Monday over accusations they subverted the east African nation's anti-doping system and siphoned money from Nike.
- Caen climbs to 2nd in French league Updated: Nov-29-15 5:07 pm
PARIS - Defender Damien Da Silva scored twice as surprise package Caen climbed to second place in the French league with a 4-1 rout of Bordeaux on Sunday.
- Column: Coe passes leadership test, on second time of asking Updated: Nov-27-15 1:33 pm
MONACO - Sebastian Coe won Olympic golds and silvers for running very fast in circles. Now, as chief administrator of his sport, he's proving to be skilled in the art of U-turns, too.
- IAAF clears Radcliffe, defends its blood testing program Updated: Nov-27-15 1:17 pm
LONDON - The IAAF cleared marathon world record-holder Paula Radcliffe of doping allegations on Friday and rejected claims that it failed to act on hundreds of suspicious blood tests, saying the accusations lacked "any scientific or legal basis."
- Eaton, Dibaba are IAAF's world athletes of 2015 Updated: Nov-26-15 4:31 pm
MONACO - American decathlete Ashton Eaton and Ethiopian running sensation Genzebe Dibaba are the IAAF's world athletes of 2015.
- Sebastian Coe gives up role with Nike amid scrutiny Updated: Nov-26-15 3:51 pm
MONACO - Although new to his job, Sebastian Coe has already learned that some battles are simply not worth fighting when you're trying to lead a major sport out of crisis.
- Monaco bans traveling Anderlecht fans from Europa match Updated: Nov-17-15 2:56 pm
MONACO - Monaco authorities have banned Anderlecht fans from entering the country ahead of a Europa League game next week.
- Win for French magazine in Prince Albert free press case Updated: Nov-10-15 6:26 am
STRASBOURG, France - A French magazine that published a tell-all story about the out-of-wedlock son of Prince Albert II of Monaco has won a free press case in Europe's top human rights court.
- IAAF cancels Monaco gala amid corruption case Updated: Nov-06-15 2:28 pm
MONACO - The IAAF canceled its annual awards gala Friday amid the corruption allegations rocking track and field's governing body.
- Portugal gives Ronaldo a rest, calls up newcomers for games Updated: Nov-06-15 8:23 am
LISBON, Portugal - Cristiano Ronaldo is getting a rest from Portugal's national team.
- Rally Australia hosts final round of 2016 World Championship Updated: Nov-03-15 11:54 pm
COFFS HARBOUR, Australia - Rally Australia will host the final round of the 2016 World Rally Championship from Nov. 17-20 next year.