- Portugal makes 9 changes from its last Euro 2016 squad Updated: Jun-01-15 7:12 am
LISBON, Portugal - Portugal coach Fernando Santos has made nine changes to his squad from his last European Championship qualifying match, with five coming in midfield.
- French Cup Champions Updated: May-30-15 8:18 pm
2015 - Paris Saint-Germain 1, Auxerre 0
- Actress Kelly Rutherford can't yet bring children back to US Updated: May-29-15 4:41 pm
LOS ANGELES - A court order that granted actress Kelly Rutherford temporary custody of her children to allow her to bring them back to Los Angeles from Monaco was halted Thursday.
- Coe, Bubka confirmed as only 2 candidates for IAAF president Updated: May-29-15 8:05 am
MONACO - Sebastian Coe and Sergei Bubka will be the only two candidates in the IAAF presidential election.
- Falcao returns to Monaco after disappointing spell at United Updated: May-24-15 5:15 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United sent Radamel Falcao back to Monaco on Sunday after a disappointing season-long loan in which the Colombia international failed to show the predatory instincts that once made him one of the world's top strikers.
- Mercedes gamble costs Hamilton as teammate Rosberg wins Updated: May-24-15 3:14 pm
MONACO - An ill-judged gamble by Mercedes cost Formula One champion Lewis Hamilton his fourth win of the season, gifting his teammate and rival Nico Rosberg a third straight win at the Monaco Grand Prix and putting him firmly back in the title race.
- Verstappen insists Grosjean to blame for Monaco GP crash Updated: May-24-15 2:21 pm
MONACO - Teenage driver Max Verstappen is making a name for himself in his first Formula One season for Toro Rosso with aggressive driving and a love of overtaking.
- McLaren's barren run finally over as Button earns 4 points Updated: May-24-15 1:40 pm
MONACO - It shows how far McLaren's confidence has fallen that Jenson Button's eighth place finish at the Monaco Grand Prix on Sunday was greeted almost like a win.
- The Latest: Lewis Hamilton rolling toward Monaco GP win Updated: May-24-15 9:18 am
The Associated Press covers the biggest day in motorsports, from Formula One's Monaco Grand Prix to the Indianapolis 500 and NASCAR's Coca-Cola 600. The latest from the tracks:
- Monaco claims final Champions League birth Updated: May-23-15 6:18 pm
PARIS - Yannick Ferreira Carrasco scored the winner as Monaco beat Lorient 1-0 to secure a third-place finish in the French league on Saturday and claim the final qualifying birth for the Champions League.
- French driver Grosjean hit with 5-place Monaco grid penalty Updated: May-23-15 12:03 pm
MONACO - French driver Romain Grosjean was handed a five-place grid penalty at the Monaco Grand Prix because of an unscheduled gearbox change.
- F1 will invite companies to bid to become sole tire supplier Updated: May-22-15 7:59 am
MONACO - Formula One's governing body has invited companies to bid to become the sole supplier of F1 tires for a three-year period starting in 2017.
- Jules Bianchi's father says son's condition "stagnant" Updated: May-21-15 1:10 pm
MONACO - The father of injured Formula One driver Jules Bianchi says his son's medical condition is "stagnant" as he continues to fight for his life following a horrific crash last year.
- Monaco, Marseille and Saint-Etienne fight for 3rd place Updated: May-21-15 8:56 am
MONACO - With the top two places already set, the only thing to be decided in the last round of the French league is which team will finish third and take the final Champions League spot.
- Drivers set to ask fans how to make Formula 1 more exciting Updated: May-20-15 3:28 pm
MONACO - Formula One drivers will ask fans for their views on how to improve the sport as part of an increased effort to make racing more exciting.
- Hamilton earns his '10 percent' after signing Mercedes deal Updated: May-20-15 12:35 pm
MONACO - Formula One champion Lewis Hamilton joked that he earned his "10 percent" commission from himself after finally signing a new and lucrative three-year contract with Mercedes that he negotiated on his own.
- Monaco GP poignant for Manor F1 after Bianchi crash in Japan Updated: May-20-15 11:45 am
MONACO - With Jules Bianchi still recovering from life-threatening head injuries in a nearby hospital, this weekend's Monaco Grand Prix will be tinged with both sadness and fond memories for the Manor team.
- Platini: UEFA looking to ease rules on club spending Updated: May-18-15 12:27 pm
GENEVA - UEFA is preparing to ease rules which limit how much Europe's top clubs spend on player transfers and wages.
- Arsenal relies on late own-goal to draw 1-1 at Man United Updated: May-17-15 2:59 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Arsenal relied on a late own-goal to draw 1-1 at Manchester United in the Premier League on Sunday and stay in control of the race for automatic qualification for the Champions League.
- PSG clinches 3rd successive Ligue 1 title Updated: May-16-15 6:36 pm
PARIS - Paris Saint-Germain clinched a third successive Ligue 1 with a 2-1 win at Montpellier on Saturday, securing the first trophy of a possible domestic treble.
- Jardim extends deal with Monaco Updated: May-12-15 3:48 pm
MONACO - Monaco coach Leonardo Jardim has signed a new deal with the French club until the end of the 2018-19 season.
- Rosberg finally earns 1st win of F1 season at Spanish GP Updated: May-10-15 12:29 pm
GRANOLLERS, Spain - Nico Rosberg finally got his championship campaign going on Sunday with a commanding win from pole position at the Spanish Grand Prix.
- Joy in Monaco: Royal twins are baptized in ceremony Updated: May-10-15 9:59 am
MONACO - Monaco has welcomed with joy the baptism of the principality's five-month-old royal baby twins.