- Nokia to buy France's Withings in $190 million deal Updated: Apr-26-16 7:27 am
HELSINKI - In a move to speed its entry into digital health products, Nokia says it plans to acquire the French consumer electronics company Withings S.A., in a 170 million-euro ($191 million) deal.
- Sharks use depth to get past Kings in 1st round of playoffs Updated: Apr-23-16 2:02 pm
SAN JOSE, California - The San Jose Sharks proved they are much more than just Joe Thornton, Patrick Marleau, Joe Pavelski and a handful of other stars.
- Discovery reaches Olympic TV deal with YLE in Finland Updated: Apr-21-16 1:47 pm
LONDON - Finnish broadcaster YLE has reached a deal with Discovery Communications for domestic TV rights for the 2018 and 2020 Olympics.
- Carpenter scores in OT to get US gold over Canada again Updated: Apr-05-16 4:16 am
KAMLOOPS, British Columbia - Alex Carpenter put another gold medal around the Americans' necks.
- Thai junta chief gives military broad new police-like powers Updated: Mar-30-16 8:22 am
BANGKOK - Thailand's junta chief has given the military broad new police-like powers to arrest and detain criminal suspects, in an unannounced move that rights groups criticized Wednesday as a recipe for human rights violations.
- US dominates play in 2-1 win over Finland at women's worlds Updated: Mar-29-16 11:00 pm
KAMLOOPS, British Columbia - Hilary Knight got her third goal in two games and Jocelyne Lamoureux-Davidson scored the winner to help the defending champion United States beat Finland 2-1 at the women's hockey world championships Tuesday.