- Nokia profit grows as networks division leads turnaround Updated: Jul-30-15 1:28 pm
HELSINKI - Nokia enjoyed a solid 60 percent rise in net profit in the second quarter, with a good performance in its core networks division suggesting the Finnish company is succeeding in turning its business around since selling its handsets operation to Microsoft in 2013.
- Nokia launches virtual reality camera for 3D video Updated: Jul-29-15 10:07 am
HELSINKI - Nokia says it's launching a virtual reality camera that will be able to capture three-dimensional video designed for professional content creators.
- Finland-based Cajo Technologies brings plant to New Orleans Updated: Jul-16-15 6:38 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Finland-based Cajo Technologies says it's establishing a New Orleans manufacturing site.
- The Latest: European Union to give Greece short-term loan Updated: Jul-16-15 10:17 am
ATHENS, Greece - The latest on Greece's financial crisis (all times local):
- Europe lawmakers condemn Russian actions in Crimea, Ukraine Updated: Jul-09-15 7:25 am
HELSINKI - Some 100 lawmakers, mainly from Europe, have condemned Russia's actions in Crimea and Ukraine at a meeting honoring a 1975 accord seen as a milestone in reducing tensions between the East and West during the Cold War.
- Russia mulls new selective sanctions against Western nations Updated: Jul-03-15 3:53 pm
MOSCOW - Russia will consider new selective retaliatory measures against some specific Western countries, the nation's security chief said Friday, pointing at Finland as a possible target.
- Wild sign center Mikael Granlund, defenseman Mike Reilly Updated: Jul-01-15 7:09 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Wild finished a drawn-out negotiation with Mikael Granlund by locking up the center with a two-year deal on Wednesday.