- Palestinian man suspected of stabbing Danish policeman Updated: Sep-30-15 10:59 am
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - Denmark's intelligence agency says a Palestinian man suspected of attempted murder for stabbing a policeman is behind an attack this year on a Swedish government minister.
- Denmark gets new defense minister after political scandal Updated: Sep-30-15 6:31 am
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - Denmark's prime minister has appointed veteran, center-right politician Peter Christensen as the Scandinavian country's new defense minister after his predecessor resigned amid a scandal.
- Amid Europe's migrant tensions, kindness arises too Updated: Sep-29-15 8:08 am
PARIS - A 24-year-old Danish woman sails refugees across windy straits to safety in Sweden. A Romanian whose ancestors were driven from their homeland opens his house to today's migrants. A girl brings pens and paper to migrant children sleeping at a Milan train station.
- Denmark to send radar to help anti-IS fight in Iraq, Syria Updated: Sep-24-15 11:21 am
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - Denmark says it will provide mobile radar for the international coalition fighting the Islamic State group in Iraq and Syria.
- Dane accused of storing genitalia blames his wife Updated: Sep-23-15 2:07 pm
JOHANNESBURG - The man accused of storing female genitalia in his freezer in South Africa, told a Danish newspaper that the 21 pieces of mutilated flesh belong to his estranged wife.
- Spain beats Denmark 5-0 in Davis Cup relegation playoff Updated: Sep-20-15 11:35 am
ODENSE, Denmark - Roberto Bautista Agut and David Ferrer won their matches Sunday as Spain defeated Denmark 5-0 in the Davis Cup's second-tier relegation playoff.
- Nationwide strike brings parts of Finland to a halt Updated: Sep-18-15 9:24 am
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - A one-day strike in Finland halted public transportation and shut down ports nationwide on Friday as workers protested against government cutbacks aimed at trying to drag the Nordic country out of a three-year economic downturn.
- Danish police won't stop thousands of Sweden-bound migrants Updated: Sep-10-15 8:21 am
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - Danish police will no longer try to stop migrants and refugees from transiting through the country to get to Sweden and other Nordic countries, the police chief said Thursday.
- Sweden: 14 detained for smuggling migrants across bridge Updated: Sep-08-15 10:34 am
MALMO, Sweden - Swedish police say they have detained 14 people accused of smuggling migrants from Denmark in defiance of Europe's asylum rules.