- More precise data makes tiny Estonia grow by 834 islands Updated: Aug-28-15 11:37 am
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - Tiny Estonia just got a little bit bigger.
- Estonia steps up surveillance along border with Russia Updated: Aug-28-15 8:13 am
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - Estonia is planning to cover a 136-kilometer (84-mile) stretch of land along its border with Russia with state-of-art technology to combat illegal border-crossing and illicit traffic.
- Finns say Russian after detained upon US request Updated: Aug-27-15 5:49 am
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - Finnish officials say a Russian citizen has been detained in Finland on an international arrest warrant issued by the United States.
- Novo Nordisk adding diabetes drug output in NC, Denmark Updated: Aug-26-15 4:47 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Danish drug maker Novo Nordisk said Wednesday it will open new factories in North Carolina and Denmark as pharmaceutical companies seek to keep up with demand for diabetes medications in an increasingly overweight world.
- Suspect in Uzbek imam shooting extradited to Sweden Updated: Aug-26-15 9:10 am
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - An Uzbek man has been extradited to Sweden to face accusations that he tried to kill an imam who fled Uzbekistan after criticizing that country's government, a prosecutor said Wednesday.
- Sejersted, former head of Nobel Peace Prize Committee dies Updated: Aug-25-15 6:10 am
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - Francis Sejersted, former chairman of the Nobel Peace Committee that hands out the coveted award in the Norwegian capital, has died. He was 79.
- Horsey completes 2-shot victory at Made in Denmark Updated: Aug-23-15 1:11 pm
AALBORG, Denmark - David Horsey overcame a late stumble to win Made in Denmark by two shots on Sunday despite a 2-over 73 in the final round.
- Denmark briefly pulls back jets combatting IS Updated: Aug-22-15 8:38 am
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - Denmark's foreign minister says the Scandinavian nation is briefly pulling back its Kuwait-based fighter jets that are taking part in the international coalition airstrikes against the Islamic State group to repair them and allow the staff to recover.
- Original Auguste Rodin bust stolen from Danish museum Updated: Aug-20-15 10:46 am
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - Danish police are searching at home and abroad for two men suspected in last month's theft of a small bust by French sculptor Auguste Rodin from a Copenhagen museum.
- Carlsberg slashes 2015 earnings forecast after Q2 decline Updated: Aug-19-15 5:13 am
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - Danish brewer Carlsberg has lowered its full-year earnings forecast after declining beer sales in Russia and Ukraine hurt second-quarter profits.
- French company Total drops shale gas well in Denmark Updated: Aug-18-15 10:04 am
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - French energy company Total has halted a shale gas project in Denmark after disappointing results in exploratory drilling.
- Swedish asylum center where Ikea stabber lived is evacuated Updated: Aug-15-15 6:32 am
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - Swedish police have found two bags of inflammable liquids at an asylum center that housed an Eritrean man who stabbed two people to death at an Ikea furniture store.
- Shipper Moller-Maersk posts 'satisfactory' Q2 result Updated: Aug-13-15 3:56 am
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - Denmark's shipping and oil group A.P. Moller-Maersk says has reaffirmed its full-year outlook after delivering what it called "a satisfactory result" in the second quarter despite lower average container rates and a lower oil price.
- Estonia to cull pigs to stop spread of African swine fever Updated: Aug-12-15 7:16 am
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - Estonian authorities say they will cull about 3,700 pigs to prevent the spread of African swine fever.
- Harald Nielsen, who scored 6 at 1960 Olympics, dies at 73 Updated: Aug-12-15 5:29 am
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - Harald Nielsen, a Denmark center forward known as "Gold Harald" after scoring six goals at the 1960 Rome Olympics, has died. He was 73.
- Business events scheduled for the coming month Updated: Jul-31-15 1:43 pm
All times are Eastern