- Nagbe's year: Citizenship, playoffs and the US national team Updated: Nov-26-15 3:32 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Things couldn't be better for Darlington Nagbe.
- Liberia records 1st Ebola death since July Updated: Nov-24-15 7:25 am
MONROVIA, Liberia - A teenage boy has died of Ebola in Liberia, a health official said Tuesday, the first fatality since July in one of the three West African countries hit hardest by the worst ever outbreak of the disease.
- Michigan National Guard engineers in Africa for new project Updated: Nov-21-15 4:01 am
LANSING, Michigan - Michigan Army National Guard engineers are in Africa helping to improve living conditions for Liberian soldiers.
- Health authorities: 3 new Ebola cases in Liberia Updated: Nov-20-15 2:23 pm
MONROVIA, Liberia - Three new Ebola cases have been confirmed in Liberia, a health official said Friday, more than two months after the West African nation was declared Ebola-free for a second time.
- UN Ebola chief says priority now is helping 15,000 survivors Updated: Nov-18-15 8:24 pm
UNITED NATIONS - The United Nations Ebola chief said Wednesday his top priority now that the deadly Ebola epidemic appears to be nearing an end is helping more than 15,000 survivors who need medical and psychological support.
- Superstars in Liberia now sing for peace in Philadelphia Updated: Nov-18-15 11:38 am
PHILADELPHIA - During 14 years of civil war in Liberia, more than 700,000 residents fled the country. One of the nation's most popular singers, Tokay Tomah, went in the opposite direction.
- Missionaries head back to West Africa after Ebola outbreak Updated: Nov-10-15 9:41 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Missionaries from The Church of Jesus-Christ of Latter-day Saints will return to Liberia now that the West African country has been declared free of Ebola.