- Ghana FA to challenge report on World Cup money Updated: Jun-27-15 5:26 am
ACCRA, Ghana - The Ghana Football Association will challenge some of the findings of an inquiry which questioned how over $3.5 million meant for the team's preparations for last year's World Cup was used.
- Mali, Senegal prepare for U20 World Cup semifinals Updated: Jun-14-15 11:50 pm
CHRISTCHURCH, New Zealand - Mali may have lost to Serbia in the group stage of the FIFA Under-20 World Cup, but the African team has no fear of a rematch in the semifinals.
- African qualifying: Ghana wins big, Cameroon leaves it late Updated: Jun-14-15 6:23 pm
Asamoah Gyan scored twice as Ghana beat Mauritius 7-1 in the first round of African Cup of Nations qualifying on Sunday.
- Swansea signs Ghana forward Andre Ayew Updated: Jun-10-15 2:27 pm
SWANSEA, Wales - Ghana forward Andre Ayew has joined Premier League club Swansea on a four-year deal, subject to international clearance.
- Ghana's govt faces tough questions amid deadly flooding Updated: Jun-10-15 11:35 am
ACCRA, Ghana - Roberto Valussi's bungalow quickly filled up with water from all directions as heavy rains pelted Ghana's capital. Now his drying laundry now bears a 3 foot high (1 meter) mark showing the floodwaters' high point.
- Residents search for missing in aftermath of Ghana blast Updated: Jun-08-15 12:10 pm
ACCRA, Ghana - At least 200 people died in the explosion at a gas station last week in Ghana, the emergency services department announced as many people were still searching for missing relatives on Monday.
- Enticing matchups set for round of 16 at Under-20 World Cup Updated: Jun-07-15 10:20 pm
WELLINGTON, New Zealand - The group stage of the FIFA Under-20 World Cup produced a number of major surprises, goals galore and an equal number of enticing matchups in the round of 16 starting on Wednesday.