- Vatican doesn't rule out pope might chew Bolivian coca Updated: Jun-30-15 1:26 pm
VATICAN CITY - The Vatican isn't ruling out that Pope Francis might chew coca leaves - or at least sip tea made from them - to fend off altitude sickness when he arrives in Bolivia next week.
- Guerrero scores 3 and Peru beats Bolivia 3-1 to reach semis Updated: Jun-25-15 10:11 pm
TEMUCO, Chile - A Paolo Guerrero hat trick led Peru to a 3-1 win against Bolivia on Thursday, securing a place in the semifinals of the Copa America.
- Unchecked pollution befouling majestic Lake Titicaca Updated: Jun-25-15 11:56 am
BAHIA DE COHANA, Bolivia - Gulls swept down to feast on hundreds of dead and dying giant frogs floating in the rancid waters along a southeastern shore of Lake Titicaca, where the algae-choked shallows reek of rotten eggs.
- Messi vs. James again - now in Copa America quarterfinals Updated: Jun-22-15 2:36 pm
SANTIAGO, Chile - Lionel Messi and James Rodriguez are about to meet again. They've left their clubs behind - Barcelona and Real Madrid - and this time Messi is wearing Argentina's blue and white and Rodriguez the red, blue and yellow of Colombia.
- Chile routs Bolivia to finish 1st in its Copa America group Updated: Jun-19-15 10:57 pm
SANTIAGO, Chile - Charles Aranguiz scored twice and Alexis Sanchez added another goal on Friday to help Copa America host Chile defeat Bolivia 5-0 and advance from the group stage in first place.
- Host Chile held to 3-3 draw by Mexico at Copa America Updated: Jun-15-15 10:48 pm
SANTIAGO, Chile - Arturo Vidal scored two goals and set up another, but host Chile was held to a 3-3 draw by Mexico in a thrilling Copa America match on Monday.
- Bolivia upsets Ecuador 3-2 with 3 first-half goals Updated: Jun-15-15 9:14 pm
VALPARAISO, Chile - Bolivia scored three unanswered first-half goals and held on for a 3-2 victory over Ecuador on Monday in Group A of the Copa America to record its first victory in the competition in 18 years.
- Mexico-Bolivia ends scoreless at Copa America Updated: Jun-12-15 11:00 pm
VINA DEL MAR, Chile - Mexico and Bolivia played a lackluster 0-0 draw Friday in the second match of the Copa America, the South American championship.
- The Latest: Irish FA publishes full contract with FIFA Updated: Jun-05-15 6:10 pm
2155 GMT (5:55 p.m. EDT)