- Iran: No.2 official in Bahrain Embassy must leave in 3 days Updated: Oct-02-15 3:53 pm
TEHRAN, Iran - Iranian state media is reporting that the country's Foreign Ministry has ordered a senior Bahraini diplomat to leave Iranian territory in 72 hours.
- Bahrain expels Iranian diplomat, alleges link to militants Updated: Oct-01-15 3:50 pm
MANAMA, Bahrain - Bahrain ordered the acting Iranian charge d'affaires to leave within 72 hours Thursday night and recalled its own ambassador over allegations the Islamic Republic sponsored "subversion" and funneled arms to militants in the island kingdom.
- Bahrain ends meat, poultry subsidies amid oil price slide Updated: Oct-01-15 11:42 am
MANAMA, Bahrain - The tiny island kingdom of Bahrain has ended its government subsidies on meat and poultry products as countries across the Persian Gulf scramble to deal with low global oil prices.
- As oil wealth dwindles, Saudi Arabia faces change Updated: Oct-01-15 8:50 am
JIDDAH, Saudi Arabia - At a gas station in Saudi Arabia's second largest city of Jiddah, drivers are fueling up their cars at just 45 cents a gallon - four times less than the price of water.
- Bahrain police find 1.5 tons of explosives, make arrests Updated: Sep-30-15 5:23 pm
MANAMA, Bahrain - Bahraini police announced Wednesday they seized 1.5 tons of explosives in a warehouse and underground bunker system south of the capital, Manama, in one of the largest such busts amid ongoing unrest in the tiny island kingdom.
- Sailor from Fairfax dies in Bahrain Updated: Sep-29-15 5:54 pm
WASHINGTON - The Pentagon says a sailor from Fairfax, Virginia, died while supporting Operation Inherent Resolve in Bahrain.
- US sailor dies after 'non-hostile' shooting in Bahrain Updated: Sep-28-15 4:04 am
MANAMA, Bahrain - The U.S. Navy says a sailor assigned to an anti-mine ship operating in the Persian Gulf has died after a shooting in Bahrain.
- Bahrain's Sheikha Al Khalifa banned after doping offense Updated: Sep-18-15 8:31 am
LAUSANNE, Switzerland - A member of Bahrain's royal family, Sheikha Najla Bint Salman Al Khalifa, has been given a two-year ban by equestrian sport's ruling body after her horse Salahdin Du Lauragais failed a doping test Italy in last year.