- Wade, Bosh score 16 each, Heat roll past Knicks 95-78 Updated: Nov-23-15 11:07 pm
MIAMI - No one had a big scoring night for Miami, which was not an issue. Having great defensive numbers is considerably more important to the Heat right now anyway.
- Ukraine beats Slovenia to qualify for Euro 2016 Updated: Nov-17-15 5:15 pm
MARIBOR, Slovenia - Ukraine beat Slovenia 3-1 on aggregate to qualify for the European Championship next year, after a 1-1 draw on Tuesday.
- The Latest: UN rights chief rejects anti-migrant moves Updated: Nov-16-15 9:58 pm
ATHENS, Greece - The latest news as hundreds of thousands make their way across Europe in search of safety and a better life. All times local.
- Ukraine beats Slovenia 2-0 in Euro 2016 playoff 1st leg Updated: Nov-14-15 2:31 pm
LVIV, Ukraine - Ukraine took a large stride toward qualifying for the European Championship next year by beating Slovenia 2-0 in a first-leg playoff on Saturday.
- Tiny Slovenia struggles with massive migrant surge Updated: Nov-12-15 7:10 am
RIGONCE, Slovenia - Stanko Kovac felt only sympathy for the thousands of migrants who flow chest-deep across freezing rivers to reach Slovenia from Croatia, trudging day and night by his house right at the border. That is, until they started trampling his crops and scaring his cattle and chicken.
- Heat send Chalmers to Grizzlies in multi-player deal Updated: Nov-11-15 12:03 am
MIAMI - Mario Chalmers and Memphis are linked again.
- Slovenia to hold referendum on same-sex marriage Updated: Nov-04-15 10:48 am
LJUBLJANA, Slovenia - Slovenian lawmakers have set a referendum on same-sex marriage for Dec. 20 after the bid was pushed through by conservative groups backed by the Catholic Church.
- Self-inflicted wounds dog EU moves to manage migrant crisis Updated: Nov-02-15 4:36 am
BRUSSELS - The European Union's struggle to staunch the flow of hundreds of thousands of people across its borders represents the continent's biggest refugee emergency in over half a century.