- Missing Tbilisi zoo tiger found dead 3 weeks after flooding Updated: Jul-05-15 9:22 am
TBILISI, Georgia - Workers cleaning up after the flood that destroyed the zoo in Georgia's capital found the carcass of the last missing tiger on the grounds of a swimming complex.
- Analysis: Root of tattered US-Russia ties date back decades Updated: Jul-03-15 3:09 am
WASHINGTON - The stumbles, blunders, and policy chaos that have sent increasingly frosty U.S.-Russia relations into what many now call a new Cold War might have been inevitable.
- Missing penguin found alive in wrecked Tbilisi zoo Updated: Jun-23-15 8:07 am
TBILISI, Georgia - Rescue workers cleaning up a zoo in the Georgian capital wrecked by severe flooding have found one of its missing penguins alive, hiding in the bushes.
- Police in Tbilisi search for another tiger on the loose Updated: Jun-19-15 12:26 pm
TBILISI, Georgia - Police and volunteers in the Georgian capital are searching for another tiger that might have fled a zoo wrecked by severe flooding.
- Runaway tiger kills man in Tbilisi after flood damages zoo Updated: Jun-17-15 3:57 pm
TBILISI, Georgia - A tiger that broke loose after severe flooding at the Tbilisi Zoo mauled a man to death in the Georgian capital before being shot by police Wednesday, a day after officials said all the zoo's tigers had died.