- Estonia protests Russian air violation Updated: Jun-26-15 12:43 pm
STOCKHOLM - Estonian officials say a Russian military aircraft violated Estonian airspace over the Baltic Sea this week.
- Carter: NATO must bolster cyberdefense Updated: Jun-24-15 3:33 pm
BRUSSELS - NATO must improve its ability to defend itself against cyberattacks before it tries to build its offensive cyberwarfare capabilities, Defense Secretary Ash Carter told alliance leaders Wednesday amid rising tensions with Russia, which has proven its willingness to launch computer-based attacks against other nations.
- US to put military equipment in several European countries Updated: Jun-23-15 12:47 pm
TALLINN, Estonia - The U.S. will spread about 250 tanks, armored vehicles and other military equipment across six former Soviet bloc nations to help reassure NATO allies facing threats from Russia and terrorist groups, Defense Secretary Ash Carter announced Tuesday.
- Bush faults Obama for not preventing federal records breach Updated: Jun-22-15 7:12 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush blamed President Barack Obama on Monday for failing to heed warnings that could have prevented hackers from accessing personal information about millions of federal employees.
- Bush happy to echo father's legacy in eastern Europe Updated: Jun-13-15 9:01 am
TALLINN, Estonia - Jeb Bush strolled the halls of the Polish parliament, praised Germany's economic boom since the fall of the Berlin Wall and visited Estonia, a once-bleak Soviet state that now has a growing, free-market high-tech economy.
- Bush says 2016 announcement will invoke his Florida tenure Updated: Jun-12-15 5:57 pm
TALLINN, Estonia - Jeb Bush will offer a "hopeful, optimistic" vision for America while jabbing his Washington-based competition in both parties during Monday's presidential announcement speech, said the former Florida governor and aides preparing for the Miami campaign kickoff.
- Estonian climber rescued in Peru; 3 companions still missing Updated: Jun-09-15 8:34 pm
LIMA, Peru - An Estonian mountaineer who fell into a deep crevasse has been rescued, but her three fellow climbers remain missing, Peruvian officials said Tuesday.
- Rally car plows into spectators killing 3 at Estonian rally Updated: May-31-15 10:57 am
TALLINN, Estonia - Estonian police say a racing car plunged off the road during a local rally, killing two men and a woman who were watching the competition on the roadside.