- Dutch on verge of missing out on Euro 2016 Updated: Oct-06-15 10:09 am
PARIS - Qualifying for the largest-ever European Championship was supposed to be easy.
- Estonia launches Russian-language TV channel, seeks balance Updated: Sep-28-15 7:56 am
TALLINN, Estonia - Estonia has launched its first full-scale Russian-language television channel in an attempt to lure the country's sizable Russian-speaking minority away from Moscow's sphere of influence.
- Russia, Estonia exchange 2 prisoners on border bridge Updated: Sep-26-15 10:54 am
MOSCOW - Russia has exchanged an Estonian who had been convicted of espionage for a former Estonian policeman convicted of treason for passing state secrets to Moscow.
- Why Europe isn't creating any Googles or Facebooks Updated: Sep-22-15 12:29 pm
HELSINKI - Micha Benoliel grew up in France and launched his first technology startup there, but he never forgot the atmosphere of adventure and optimism in San Francisco, where he studied in the early 1990s.
- Nationwide strike brings parts of Finland to a halt Updated: Sep-18-15 9:24 am
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - A one-day strike in Finland halted public transportation and shut down ports nationwide on Friday as workers protested against government cutbacks aimed at trying to drag the Nordic country out of a three-year economic downturn.
- Estonia says it's preparing to set up new national airline Updated: Sep-15-15 9:19 am
TALLINN, Estonia - Estonia is ready to create a new airline should the European Union rule that the existing national flag carrier illegally received state aid, a decision that would put it out of business.