- Former Los Angeles Marathon winner gets 2-year doping ban Updated: Jan-27-16 1:21 pm
MONACO - The winner of women's race at the 2013 Los Angeles Marathon has received a two-year doping ban.
- AP Exclusive: Putin aide: Kiev refuses to honor Minsk deal Updated: Jan-27-16 12:03 pm
MOSCOW - Kiev has failed to meet its obligations under the Minsk peace accord and has instead introduced an economic blockade of eastern Ukraine, Russia's security chief says.
- Belarus journalist says police beat him; gets fined Updated: Jan-26-16 11:03 am
MINSK, Belarus - A journalist for an independent Belarusian news website who says he was beaten by police while covering a trial of opposition activists has been fined for failing to obey lawful orders.
- Negotiators vow to enforce cease-fire in eastern Ukraine Updated: Jan-13-16 2:22 pm
MINSK, Belarus - Negotiators at the Ukraine peace talks have promised to make new efforts to enforce a shaky cease-fire in eastern Ukraine, an envoy said Wednesday.
- Belarusian journalist convicted of "illegal" reporting Updated: Jan-13-16 8:21 am
MINSK, Belarus - A Belarusian journalist has been fined for freelancing for an exiled television channel under a new restrictive media law in the former Soviet republic.
- Kramer wins record eighth European skating title Updated: Jan-10-16 11:45 am
MINSK, Belarus - Dutch skater Sven Kramer won the European speedskating championships for a record eighth time Sunday, underlining his status among the sport's all-time greats.