- The Latest: Afghan, Sudanese migrants clash in Calais camp Updated: May-26-16 2:26 pm
ROME - The Latest on the flow of migrants into Europe (all times local):
- Europe's bathing water excellent, except in Albania - agency Updated: May-25-16 11:17 am
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - The European Environment Agency says vacationers can safely take dips at bathing sites across the continent.
- Albania's Skenderbeu says UEFA probing alleged match-fixing Updated: May-25-16 9:47 am
TIRANA, Albania - Albanian league champion KF Skenderbeu says it is being investigated by UEFA for match-fixing.
- Alleged Islamic State sympathizer arrested on terror charge Updated: May-24-16 6:16 pm
NEW YORK - Investigators found an Islamic State flag and a passport wrapped in $2,400 in cash when they arrested a young Bronx man Tuesday on charges that he tried to support the terror organization, a prosecutor said.
- Oil spilled from ship pollutes Albanian beach Updated: May-24-16 8:45 am
TIRANA, Albania - Authorities say that oil spilled from a ship has polluted a tourist beach in southwestern Albania.
- No place for Salihi in Albania's preliminary Euro 2016 squad Updated: May-21-16 11:28 am
TIRANA, Albania - Giovanni de Biasi has announced the preliminary 27-man Albania squad that will start final preparations for the European Championship, with no place for Skenderbeu striker Hamdi Salihi.
- Albanian police find big cache of weapons, arrest 2 Updated: May-21-16 10:50 am
TIRANA, Albania - Albanian police say they have arrested two people and sequestered a big cache of weapons they believe were destined to be sold both in the country and abroad.
- Employees arrested for abusing children at orphanage Updated: May-19-16 11:25 am
TIRANA, Albania - Five employees at an orphanage in northern Albania have been arrested for abusing children sheltered there, according to the prosecutor's office.
- Work starts on new pipeline bringing Azeri gas to Italy Updated: May-17-16 10:39 am
THESSALONIKI, Greece - Construction work is starting on a new pipeline project bringing Azeri gas through northern Greece and Albania to Italy, reducing Europe's energy dependency on Russia.
- Bust of Hillary Clinton to be erected in Albanian town Updated: May-17-16 6:05 am
TIRANA, Albania - The southern Albanian town of Saranda is erecting a bust of U.S. presidential candidate Hillary Clinton to mark her contribution in the international arena for the Albanian nation.
- NATO sets up center in Albania to counter radicalism Updated: May-13-16 8:45 am
TIRANA, Albania - Albania's defense minister says NATO has decided to open a center in Tirana to help prevent people from trying to join rebel groups in Syria and Iraq.
- Albania president files defamation suit against Tirana mayor Updated: May-12-16 3:00 pm
TIRANA, Albania - Albania's president has filed a defamation suit against the mayor of the country's capital.
- Albania midfielder Xhaka injured during Basel title win Updated: May-04-16 9:02 am
BASEL, Switzerland - Swiss champion Basel says Albania midfielder Taulant Xhaka has a leg injury and will be out of action for "several weeks."
- 9 Muslim Albanians jailed for recruiting for terror groups Updated: May-04-16 3:25 am
TIRANA, Albania - An Albanian court has sentenced nine Muslims to jail terms ranging from seven to 18 years for inciting terror, recruiting and sending more than 70 men to join rebel groups in Syria.
- Albania hopes to lure tourists with Communist nuclear bunker Updated: May-01-16 4:07 am
TIRANA, Albania - Who doesn't want to see a formerly top-secret Communist nuclear bunker?
- Albania's governing Socialists sue ex-premier Sali Berisha Updated: Apr-29-16 8:30 am
TIRANA, Albania - Albania's governing Socialist Party says they have sued former prime minister Sali Berisha for calling on citizens to arm themselves.
- 1 Albanian arrested, 2 at large in human trafficking scam Updated: Apr-26-16 11:33 am
TIRANA, Albania - Albanian police say they have arrested a man and are hunting for two women for allegedly defrauding more than two dozen people in a human trafficking scam.
- Albania mention by Brexit supporters surprises premier Updated: Apr-26-16 9:46 am
TIRANA, Albania - Albania's prime minister said he has been surprised that supporters of a British exit from the European Union would want to join his country in a small trading bloc of non-EU countries.