- Goalkeeper Jaime Penedo is leaving LA Galaxy after 2 years Updated: Jul-29-15 10:29 pm
CARSON, California - Goalkeeper Jaime Penedo says he is leaving the LA Galaxy after nearly two years with the defending MLS champions.
- 5.9 quake shakes Colombia-Panama border region Updated: Jul-28-15 9:39 pm
BOGOTA, Colombia - A strong earthquake shook a sparsely populated region along the border between Colombia and Panama on Tuesday evening. There were no early reports of damage or injuries.
- CONCACAF known for corruption as much as soccer Updated: Jul-27-15 12:09 am
PHILADELPHIA - The banner moments of this year's CONCACAF Gold Cup belong to Panama.
- Panama beats US 3-2 on penalty kicks for Gold Cup 3rd place Updated: Jul-25-15 9:09 pm
CHESTER, Pennsylvania - Backup goalkeeper Luis Mejia saved two penalties in the shootout as an inspired Panama team ended a trying week with a medal at the Gold Cup, beating the United States in the third-place game Saturday.
- Panama beats US 3-2 on penalty kicks for Gold Cup 3rd place Updated: Jul-25-15 8:32 pm
CHESTER, Pennsylvania - Music and shouts of celebration blasted from the Panama locker room next door as U.S. coach Jurgen Klinsmann tried to put another positive spin on another loss.
- Panama federation calls Gold Cup refereeing 'insulting' Updated: Jul-23-15 2:41 pm
PANAMA CITY - The Panamanian Football Federation has demanded the removal of CONCACAF's referee selection panel after describing the officiating in the Gold Cup semifinal loss to Mexico as "insulting and embarrassing."
- US ponders a shocking loss; Mexico advances with ugly win Updated: Jul-23-15 9:17 am
ATLANTA - After the feel-good summer of 2014, the United States was eager to pick up another Gold Cup title and lock up its spot in the next Confederations Cup.
- Guardado lifts Mexico past angry Panama, 2-1, in Gold Cup Updated: Jul-23-15 1:23 am
ATLANTA - A night of conflict and controversy ended with referees surrounded by security and another win by Mexico surrounded by suspicion.
- Jamaica stuns US 2-1 in Gold Cup semifinals Updated: Jul-23-15 12:12 am
ATLANTA - The United States had everything on its side. History. A raucous home crowd. And, supposedly, the better team.
- Jamaica relishes underdog role against US in Gold Cup Updated: Jul-21-15 8:35 pm
ATLANTA - Forward Michael Seaton says Jamaica advanced to the CONCACAF Gold Cup semifinals for the first time in 17 years because the Reggae Boyz enjoyed surprising the doubters.
- Panama tops Trinidad and Tobago on penalty kicks at Gold Cup Updated: Jul-19-15 10:30 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - All four of Panama's CONCACAF Gold Cup matches have ended in 1-1 draws.
- Honduras, Panama play to 1-1 draw in Gold Cup Updated: Jul-10-15 10:09 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Andy Ariel Najar scored in the 82nd minute to help Honduras earn a 1-1 draw with Panama on Friday night in the CONCACAF Gold Cup.
- Panama City Beach rebounds after turbulent spring break Updated: Jul-07-15 2:39 pm
Following a spring break filled with shootings, an alleged gang rape and other mayhem, Panama City Beach is having a record-breaking summer tourism season as experts say the community did a good job of reacting to the negative news by quickly passing laws to curtail the chaos.
- Panama too drops out of Trump's Miss Universe pageant Updated: Jul-04-15 2:55 pm
PANAMA CITY - Panama is joining several other Latin American nations in dropping out of the Miss Universe pageant in protest over Donald Trump's comments about immigrants.