- US opens Olympic qualifying with 5-0 victory over Costa Rica Updated: Feb-11-16 12:13 am
FRISCO, Texas - The U.S. women's opening set piece finally paid off.
- 2nd group of Cuban migrants stuck in Costa Rica flown out Updated: Feb-05-16 4:56 pm
GUATEMALA CITY - A second group of Cuban migrants was traveling through Central America toward the United States on Friday after being stranded in Costa Rica for months when Nicaragua closed its border to them.
- Paul Chaplet wins Latin America Amateur, spot in Masters Updated: Jan-17-16 4:43 pm
LA ROMANA, Dominican Republic - Six years after Paul Chaplet first touched a golf club, the 16-year-old from Costa Rica is going to the Masters.
- Stranded Cuban migrants make plans to cross Mexico Updated: Jan-14-16 12:37 pm
MEXICO CITY - Nearly 200 Cuban migrants who recently arrived in southern Mexico after being stranded several months in Costa Rica began making plans on Thursday to travel to the border with the United States.
- Stranded Cuban migrants brought by air, bus to Mexico Updated: Jan-13-16 5:13 pm
CIUDAD HIDALGO, Mexico - Nearly 200 Cuban migrants traveled by air and across land through Central America and into southern Mexico on Wednesday, resuming their long-delayed journey toward the United States after several months stranded in Costa Rica amid a diplomatic tiff with Nicaragua.