- US tourist convicted in Jamaica after undeclared gun found Updated: May-16-16 11:55 am
KINGSTON, Jamaica - Police in Jamaica say a Georgia tourist has been convicted of illegal gun charges after an undeclared pistol was found in her luggage.
- Man gets life sentence for 2013 murder of onetime girlfriend Updated: May-12-16 6:34 am
BOSTON - A 51-year-old Massachusetts man has been sentenced to serve life in prison for the May 2013 murder of his onetime girlfriend in Boston's Jamaica Plain section.
- Former champion Silva out of fight against Hall in Brazil Updated: May-11-16 1:48 pm
RIO DE JANEIRO - Former UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva has withdrawn from his scheduled fight against Uriah Hall of Jamaica on Saturday in the city of Curitiba in southern Brazil.
- Off-duty Jamaica police officer found shot to death in car Updated: May-09-16 10:10 pm
KINGSTON, Jamaica - An off-duty police constable in Jamaica was found shot to death while in his car.
- US to help Jamaica police probe slayings of 2 missionaries Updated: May-05-16 2:55 pm
KINGSTON, Jamaica - U.S. law enforcers will help Jamaican police investigate the unsolved slayings of two American missionaries who were shot over the weekend.
- Gov. Baker helps stock Boston pond with trout Updated: May-04-16 2:08 pm
BOSTON - One thousand trout have a new home in Jamaica Pond thanks to the efforts of Republican Gov. Charlie Baker, state environmental officials and local schoolchildren.
- Prison for US man caught with $100,000 in Jamaica airport Updated: May-04-16 10:19 am
KINGSTON, Jamaica - A Brooklyn man who was arrested after authorities in Jamaica found more than $100,000 in undeclared cash in his luggage has been sentenced to prison in the Caribbean country.
- Sanya Richards-Ross takes "victory lap" at Penn Relays Updated: Apr-30-16 4:52 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Sanya Richards-Ross called her final race at the Penn Relays her "victory lap." Anchoring the U.S. women's 1600 relay, the three-time Olympian and three-time gold medalist had a huge lead going into her leg, making her trot around Franklin Field in front of nearly 45,000 spectators giving her a standing ovation all the more special.