- Jamaica police seek motive in killing of 2 US missionaries Updated: May-02-16 6:49 pm
KINGSTON, Jamaica - Jamaican police said Monday they are trying to determine the motive in the weekend slayings of two American missionaries in the north coast area where they lived and worked.
- Sanya Richards-Ross takes "victory lap" at Penn Relays Updated: Apr-30-16 4:52 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Sanya Richards-Ross called her final race at the Penn Relays her "victory lap." Anchoring the U.S. women's 1600 relay, the three-time Olympian and three-time gold medalist had a huge lead going into her leg, making her trot around Franklin Field in front of nearly 45,000 spectators giving her a standing ovation all the more special.
- UN hears major differences on global approach to drug use Updated: Apr-21-16 12:34 am
UNITED NATIONS - Jamaica defended its decriminalization of possession of small amounts of marijuana. Iran said it seized 620 tons of different types of drugs last year and is helping protect the world from "the evils of addiction." Cuba opposed the legalization of drugs or declaring them harmless.
- Vermont officials say Irene recovery projects continue Updated: Apr-10-16 11:33 am
JAMAICA, Vermont - Vermont officials say they will continue to pursue projects as towns recover from flooding caused by Tropical Storm Irene.
- Ex-fugitive pleads guilty in 1996 NY country club stabbing Updated: Apr-04-16 4:17 pm
WHITE PLAINS, New York - A former fugitive has pleaded guilty to manslaughter in the 1996 stabbing death of a fellow caddy at a suburban New York country club.