- Man arrested a day after being released from jail Updated: May-29-15 7:59 am
HAGATNA, Guam - A man has been arrested a day after being released from jail for allegedly attacking the same woman he was convicted of victimizing.
- Court employee fired over dismissed rape case Updated: May-28-15 8:00 am
HAGATNA, Guam - A Superior Court of Guam clerk has been fired after a rape case was dismissed because it hadn't been placed on the court calendar for trial.
- 9 DOC officers placed on leave after detainee escape Updated: May-27-15 10:23 am
HAGATNA, Guam - An investigation into a detainee's escape has put nine Department of Corrections officers on paid administrative leave.
- Guam utility works to restore power, water to residents Updated: May-18-15 9:29 am
HAGATNA, Guam - About 4,500 Guam residents are without water following the wind, rain and waves brought on by Typhoon Dolphin.
- Residents clean up after typhoon pelts Guam with winds, rain Updated: May-16-15 6:01 am
HAGATNA, Guam - Guam is cleaning up after a powerful Pacific typhoon hammered the U.S. territory with high winds, rain and large waves.
- Guam gay marriage case won't wait for US high court ruling Updated: May-08-15 5:14 pm
HAGATNA, Guam - A lawsuit challenging Guam's same-sex marriage ban will move forward later this month after a federal judge decided against postponing it until after the U.S. Supreme Court rules on gay nuptials this summer.
- Inmate files lawsuit over lack of timely medical care Updated: May-05-15 2:44 pm
HAGATNA, Guam - A Guan inmate says the Department of Corrections violated his Eighth Amendment rights when officers failed to provide him with medical care.
- Guam starts issuing checks to police for owed specialty pay Updated: May-04-15 4:37 pm
HAGATNA, Guam - Guam's police chief said checks will be mailed out this week for $6.4 million in specialty pay related to law enforcement raises that island lawmakers approved in 2008.