- Hawaii-based longline fishermen allowed to keep catching ahi Updated: Nov-27-15 10:51 pm
HONOLULU - Hawaii-based longline fishermen have exhausted multiple catch limits for ahi this year, but federal regulators said Friday a new agreement will ensure the fish will be available in the state through the holidays.
- Reel is driven to inspire Updated: Nov-20-15 2:10 pm
HAGATNA, Guam - Desiree Reel has several tattoos, and each represents an important point in her life.
- Understaffed Iran thrashes Guam 6-0 in World Cup qualifying Updated: Nov-17-15 2:51 am
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Despite missing captain Andranik Teymourian and three other players reportedly due to visa issues, Iran thrashed Guam 6-0 on Tuesday to move into top spot in Group D in Asian qualifying for the 2018 World Cup.
- Hawaii, Guam, American Samoa superdelegates support Clinton Updated: Nov-13-15 12:15 pm
HONOLULU - Hillary Rodham Clinton has secured the support of many Democratic Party leaders in Hawaii and U.S. Pacific island territories as she pursues her party's nomination for president.
- Retiree traveled world forecasting weather for troops Updated: Nov-07-15 9:32 am
HEDGESVILLE, West Virginia - Not unlike other retirees, Larry Mayou doesn't pay a lot of attention to the weather -he prefers to just wait and see what happens.