- Patriot leader Bucknell rolls at Holy Cross 77-52 Updated: Feb-06-16 3:01 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Nana Foulland tied his career-high with 20 points and Zach Thomas added a double-double to lead Patriot League leader Bucknell to a 77-52 win over Holy Cross on Saturday.
- Worcester schools get grant to help reduce suspension rates Updated: Feb-06-16 9:15 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - The Worcester public school system has received a $400,000 grant to help reduce suspension rates.
- The Latest: 6-year-old hit by falling tree limb dies Updated: Feb-05-16 8:10 pm
BOSTON - The Latest on a winter storm that dropped more than a foot of snow on some areas of the Northeast (all times local):
- Worcester women plead not guilty to drug charges Updated: Feb-01-16 2:28 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Two women police say were raising children in a squalid Worcester apartment have pleaded not guilty to drug charges.
- Virginia homicide suspect shoots himself in Massachusetts Updated: Jan-28-16 7:33 am
FITCHBURG, Massachusetts - Authorities say a man wanted in connection with a homicide in Virginia shot himself in the head as police closed in on him in Massachusetts.
- Loyola (MD) beats Holy Cross 71-54 Updated: Jan-27-16 10:58 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Jarred Jones scored 22 points with eight rebounds and four steals as Loyola (MD) beat Holy Cross 71-54 on Wednesday night, snapping a four-game slide.
- First defendant convicted in 2011 gang-related shooting Updated: Jan-26-16 6:56 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - The first of five people charged in connection with the 2011 gangland murder of a 34-year-old Worcester man outside his home has been found guilty of second-degree murder.
- Mom's lawyer: Murder charges in babies' deaths 'speculation' Updated: Jan-21-16 8:37 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A defense lawyer on Thursday accused prosecutors of "speculation" in the filing of murder charges against a woman who lived in a filthy home where the skeletal remains of two babies and a fetus were found.
- Lawsuit alleges racial hostility against Pocomoke officers Updated: Jan-21-16 7:01 pm
Attorneys representing Pocomoke City's former police chief and two other black officers filed a federal lawsuit on Thursday accusing city officials and members of other law enforcement agencies of racial discrimination.
- Holy Cross clips Army, 69-65 Updated: Jan-20-16 9:17 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Karl Charles and Malachi Alexander each scored 20 points and Holy Cross snapped a three game losing streak with a 69-65 win over Army on Wednesday night.
- Worcester to reimburse towing fees during snow parking ban Updated: Jan-20-16 7:22 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - The city of Worcester will reimburse close to 350 people who had their cars towed after a winter parking ban went into effect during the early morning hours.
- 12-year-old boy injured in fall from ski lift Updated: Jan-19-16 7:42 am
PRINCETON, Massachusetts - A 12-year-old boy has been injured in a 20-foot fall from a ski lift in central Massachusetts, but is expected to survive.
- Lehigh defeats Holy Cross 87-66 on 56-percent shooting Updated: Jan-16-16 3:37 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Austin Price knocked down six 3-pointers as he and Tim Kempton combined for 42 points to help Lehigh defeat Holy Cross 87-66 on Saturday.
- Wal-Mart to shutter 2 Sam's Club stores in Massachusetts Updated: Jan-16-16 12:53 pm
Two Sam's Club stores in Massachusetts are set to close as part of a plan by parent company Wal-Mart to cut back amid increasing competition.
- Convicted swindler back in jail for probation violation Updated: Jan-15-16 7:43 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A Rhode Island man convicted of swindling a Massachusetts private school run by Roman Catholic nuns out of more than $360,000 is going back to jail after violating terms of his probation.
- Charlton man sentenced to serve 2 years in prison for arson Updated: Jan-14-16 7:29 am
CHARLTON, Massachusetts - A Massachusetts man who initially claimed he set fire to his apartment in a failed suicide attempt because of his first name is headed to prison on arson charges.
- The Latest: Cosby's Pennsylvania preliminary hearing on hold Updated: Jan-13-16 7:08 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - The latest on a hearing over whether materials gathered in a defamation lawsuit filed by seven women against Bill Cosby can be kept out of the public eye (all times local):
- Tentative Feb. 22 deposition date for Cosby's wife Updated: Jan-13-16 7:01 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Now that he's facing criminal charges, Bill Cosby is not expected to be deposed next month in a lawsuit accusing him of defaming seven women who say he sexually assaulted them, lawyers in the case said Wednesday.
- Worcester police warn of online dating perils Updated: Jan-13-16 7:35 am
WORECSTER, Massachusetts - Worcester police are warning residents about the perils of meeting people first contacted through social media dating applications.
- Lawyer: Worcester hit-and-run suspect thought he hit a deer Updated: Jan-11-16 2:42 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A West Boylston man charged with striking a man with his pickup truck and then leaving the victim by the side of a Worcester road has been held on $5,000 bail.
- Police arrest man in connection with fatal hit-and-run crash Updated: Jan-10-16 12:13 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Police say they've arrested a man in connection with a hit-and-run accident that killed a pedestrian in Worcester.
- Police search for driver of vehicle in fatal hit-and-run Updated: Jan-09-16 4:35 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Police are searching for the driver of a vehicle that struck a Worcester man in a fatal hit-and-run accident.
- Worcester mosque holds 'Meet a Muslim Day' to educate public Updated: Jan-09-16 4:19 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A mosque in Massachusetts held a "Meet a Muslim Day" to encourage people to learn about Islam.
- Ex-scout leader faces child abuse charges in Massachusetts Updated: Jan-08-16 7:41 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A former leader of a Connecticut Boy Scout troop has been charged with sexually molesting three boys while on scouting trips to Massachusetts in the 1990s.