- Rhode Island couple charged in death of man under concrete Updated: Jun-01-15 5:32 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - A Rhode Island couple was ordered held without bail Monday in the killing of a Massachusetts man whose body was found under newly poured concrete at the couple's home nearly a month after he went missing.
- 2 charged in death of man whose body was under cement Updated: May-31-15 3:46 pm
BURRILLVILLE, Rhode Island - Police say two people who lived at a Rhode Island house where the body of a Massachusetts man was found buried under concrete are facing murder charges in his death.
- Green-Rainbow Party holds state convention in Worcester Updated: May-30-15 9:37 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - The Massachusetts Green-Rainbow Party is holding its state convention.
- Worcester city manager: No public funds for PawSox stadium Updated: May-28-15 10:39 am
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - The city manager of Worcester, Massachusetts, says the community has no intention of using public money to finance a stadium for the Pawtucket Red Sox.
- Day care provider acquitted of serious injuries to child Updated: May-26-15 8:59 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A former Grafton day care provider has been found not guilty of injuring a baby in her care.
- Man dies after jumping into lake while fleeing police Updated: May-26-15 6:53 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Authorities say a 23-year-old Grafton man died after jumping into a Worcester lake while fleeing police.
- Student dies in motorcycle crash a day before graduation Updated: May-21-15 12:33 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A pall has been thrown over commencement exercises at Quinsigamond Community College with the death of a student in a motorcycle accident the day before he was scheduled to graduate.
- Truck driver cited after vehicle pins, kills woman Updated: May-19-15 9:48 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Police have cited a tractor-trailer driver they say was behind the wheel of a rig that pinned and killed a woman in Worcester.
- Dudley man faces arraignment in Southbridge death Updated: May-15-15 5:13 pm
DUDLEY, Massachusetts - A Dudley man has been charged in connection with the death of a Southbridge man found in his home last weekend.
- Man sentenced for embezzling money from youth hockey league Updated: May-15-15 11:46 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - The former volunteer treasurer of a youth hockey organization has pleaded guilty to stealing nearly $29,000 from the group but won't serve any time behind bars.
- Worcester teen dies from gunshot, no arrests made Updated: May-13-15 8:34 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Police say an 18-year-old Worcester teen is the city's third homicide victim of 2015.
- Police continue investigation in Worcester pedestrian death Updated: May-08-15 8:02 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Authorities have publicly identified the woman found injured in the travel lane of Interstate 290 in Worcester last weekend, but have not charged the driver who allegedly struck her and left the scene.
- Superintendent: School security audit to be finished by fall Updated: May-07-15 1:38 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A Massachusetts superintendent says she hopes a recently announced security audit of area schools will be completed by this fall.
- 96-year-old woman killed in Worcester house fire Updated: May-06-15 6:20 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Authorities in Worcester say an overnight fire that killed a 96-year-old woman and critically injured her 84-yearold sister is not considered to be suspicious.
- Woman struck, killed on Route 190 in Worcester Updated: May-03-15 10:16 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Police say a woman has died after apparently being struck by a car on Route 190 in Worcester.