- Alexander scores 17, Holy Cross beat Harvard 50-49 Updated: Nov-29-15 3:44 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Malachi Alexander scored 17 points, Anthony Thompson made two key free throws with 35 seconds left and Holy Cross beat Harvard 50-49 on Sunday.
- Worcester gives Holy Cross go-ahead for athletic center work Updated: Nov-26-15 9:54 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - The city of Worcester has given the College of the Holy Cross the go-ahead for a nearly $72 million overhaul and expansion of the school's indoor athletic center.
- Charles leads Holy Cross to 69-60 win over Sacred Heart Updated: Nov-25-15 3:28 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Karl Charles scored 15 with seven rebounds and Matt Zignorski had 13 points to help Holy Cross beat Sacred Heart 69-60 Wednesday.
- Search on for hit-and-run driver after officer injured Updated: Nov-25-15 2:43 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Authorities in Worcester are searching for a vehicle after a police officer working a traffic detail was struck by a car.
- Holy Cross humbles Georgetown, 45-7 in season finale Updated: Nov-21-15 4:41 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Gabe Guild ran for two first-quarter touchdowns on his only carries of the game and Peter Pujals threw for two more as Holy Cross built a 31-0 lead in the first half and cruised to a 45-7 win over Georgetown Saturday to close out its regular season.
- Camara leads New Hampshire over Holy Cross 73-69 Updated: Nov-19-15 9:52 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Pat McNamara hit 5 of his 6 3-pointers in the second half to help New Hampshire build a big lead and withstand a Holy Cross rally in a 73-69 win on Thursday night.
- Massachusetts man charged with killing girlfriend's dog Updated: Nov-19-15 9:13 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A Massachusetts man charged with fatally beating his girlfriend's dog with a broom handle because it was keeping him awake and choking the woman has been held without bail.
- Worcester man arrested in Puerto Rico on child rape charge Updated: Nov-13-15 2:53 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - U.S. Marshals and Massachusetts State Police say a suspect has been arrested in Puerto Rico on charges of raping an 11-year-old girl.
- Man pleads not guilty to hitting lawyer in court Updated: Nov-13-15 4:40 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A Massachusetts man awaiting his third trial on a murder charge has pleaded not guilty to charges he slapped his lawyer in the face in open court.
- Judge strikes down Worcester's anti-panhandling ordinances Updated: Nov-09-15 5:38 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A federal judge has struck down two anti-panhandling ordinances in Worcester, saying they unconstitutionally restrict free speech.
- Pedestrian killed after being struck by 2 cars Updated: Nov-07-15 12:43 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A pedestrian has been killed after being struck by two cars while trying to cross a city street during rush hour.
- Man pleads not guilty in case of body found in burning car Updated: Nov-06-15 12:37 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A man has pleaded not guilty to misleading the investigation into a body discovered earlier this week in a burning car in Worcester.
- Worcester nonprofit to discuss building PawSox stadium Updated: Nov-06-15 12:12 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A Massachusetts group is moving forward with plans to discuss building a ballpark to house the Pawtucket Red Sox.
- Mistaken stapler behind lockdown at Massachusetts school Updated: Nov-05-15 2:51 pm
SOUTHBRIDGE, Massachusetts - Police say a Massachusetts middle-high school was locked down for more than an hour after two girls misidentified as a gunman a student holding a stapler.
- Investigators: Plane sustained engine damaged before crash Updated: Nov-04-15 12:07 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Federal investigators say a small plane that crashed at Worcester Regional Airport, killing its pilot, appears to have sustained engine damage while in operation.
- Police: Man, 19, tried to run down officer with car Updated: Nov-04-15 5:04 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A 19-year-old man who police say tried to run down a police officer with his car in a Worcester parking lot has pleaded not guilty to assault charges.
- Voters decide mayoral, other contests across Massachusetts Updated: Nov-03-15 10:08 pm
BOSTON - Polls closed in 53 cities and towns across Massachusetts on Tuesday with voters deciding several mayoral contests in an otherwise low-key Election Day in Massachusetts.
- After deadly crash, officials pledge to make road safer Updated: Nov-02-15 8:48 am
OXFORD, Massachusetts - A horrific crash that killed a mother and her baby is spurring renewed efforts to make safer a dangerous stretch of Route 20 in Oxford and Charlton.
- Student put on NY Post cover after bombing to give talk Updated: Nov-02-15 3:50 am
FITCHBURG, Massachusetts - A Fitchburg State University student who was featured on a newspaper cover in the wake of the Boston Marathon bombing plans to talk about his experience this week at the school.
- Late field goal lifts Holy Cross past Bryant 34-33 Updated: Oct-31-15 5:34 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Connor Fitzgerald kicked a 31-yard field goal with 13 seconds remaining as Holy Cross scored twice in the closing minutes to rally past Bryant 34-33 in a non-conference game on Saturday.
- Panhandling laws face challenge after church signs ruling Updated: Oct-30-15 1:32 pm
DENVER - Cities trying to limit panhandling in downtowns and tourist areas are facing a new legal hurdle because of a recent Supreme Court ruling that seemingly has nothing to do with asking for money.