- Small safety change means big costs for schools Updated: May-22-16 3:10 pm
LOVELAND, Colorado - A change in state safety codes means the Thompson School District will have to replace the knobs on 1,140 doors at a cost of up to $600,000.
- Colorado considers expanding remote avalanche control system Updated: May-18-16 12:15 pm
DENVER, Colorado - Colorado transportation officials say they are impressed with the success of a remote avalanche control system and are considering expanding its use.
- Lincoln 'The Young Lawyer' statute unveiled at UIS Updated: May-11-16 10:55 pm
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - A statue of Abraham Lincoln as a young man has been dedicated on the campus of the University of Illinois Springfield.
- 2 young brothers who drowned in Colorado river identified Updated: May-09-16 8:57 pm
LYONS, Colorado - Two young brothers who died after falling into a fast-moving river in Colorado on Mother's Day have been identified.
- Cliff Schultz marks 25 years with Loveland Choral Society Updated: May-07-16 11:04 am
LOVELAND, Colorado - Cliff Schultz is wrapping up his 25th season with the Loveland Choral Society by completing one of his biggest goals. He is taking the group to Europe this July to perform.
- Former CSU student sentenced for stealing ambulance Updated: May-06-16 11:32 pm
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - A former Colorado State University student who stole an ambulance from campus, fled to Loveland and punched a sheriff's deputy has pleaded guilty to assault and motor vehicle theft.
- Evans woman gets 16 years for stabbing man she met online Updated: May-06-16 8:20 pm
LOVELAND, Colorado - A 21-year-old Evans woman has been sentenced to 16 years in prison for cutting the neck of a 64-year-old man she met online.
- Man dies after canoe capsizes in Colorado lake Updated: May-03-16 4:15 pm
LOVELAND, Colorado - The Loveland Fire Rescue Authority says a canoe capsized on a lake north of Denver, leaving one man dead.
- 2 dead after shooting in Loveland Updated: May-01-16 1:48 pm
LOVELAND, Colorado - A man and a woman are dead after an apparent shooting in Loveland.
- Jury acquits officer of trying to influence public official Updated: Apr-28-16 11:09 pm
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - A jury has acquitted a police officer of trying to influence a public official in northern Colorado.
- 5,600 fish killed in Big Thompson after chemical spill Updated: Apr-27-16 11:11 pm
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - State wildlife officials say more than 5,600 fish in the Big Thompson River have died as a result of a chemical runoff from a bridge reconstruction project.
- Colorado shooting task force gets 5,000 tips, but no arrests Updated: Apr-26-16 3:09 pm
LOVELAND, Colorado - A task force investigating a series of shootings in northern Colorado last year has fielded more than 5,000 tips but made no arrests.