- Boaters suffer minor injuries in boat fire Updated: Jun-28-15 12:29 pm
LOVELAND, Colorado - Two people suffered minor injuries after a boat burst into flames near the shore at Boyd Lake State Park on Friday.
- Trial set for man involved in ATV crash that killed woman Updated: Jun-26-15 10:21 pm
LOVELAND, Colorado - A Fort Collins man who was arrested after an ATV crash that killed a woman is scheduled to go to trial in February.
- Women's first USA Pro Challenge starts in Breckenridge Updated: Jun-26-15 8:44 am
LOVELAND, Colorado - Organizers have announced that the inaugural women's division of the USA Pro Challenge will begin in Breckenridge.
- Authorities search Loveland park in shooting investigation Updated: Jun-25-15 8:35 pm
LOVELAND, Colorado - Authorities searched a park in Loveland as part of the investigation into a series of apparently random roadside shootings in northern Colorado.
- National park looks for volunteers to pull invasive plants Updated: Jun-24-15 5:06 am
ESTES PARK, Colorado - Rocky Mountain National Park is looking for volunteers to help pull exotic plants, nonnative plants.
- Pickup sought in roadside killing, related shooting attempt Updated: Jun-23-15 6:29 pm
LOVELAND, Colorado - Investigators are looking for a vehicle believed to be connected with one of three apparently random roadside shootings in northern Colorado, along with a previously unreported attempted shooting.
- Builder chosen for flood repairs to Big Thompson Canyon road Updated: Jun-12-15 2:08 pm
LOVELAND, Colorado - State transportation officials have chosen Kiewit Infrastructure to help design and build up to $140 million in flood repairs to U.S. 34 in the Big Thompson Canyon west of Loveland.
- Fort Collins-Loveland lands commercial flights to Illinois Updated: Jun-11-15 5:04 am
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Those looking to travel from the Fort Collins will soon be able to fly nonstop to Rockford, Illinois, about 85 miles northwest of Chicago.
- 4th man shot, killed in Larimer County; no link to others Updated: Jun-07-15 5:23 pm
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - A man was shot and killed Saturday near Fort Collins, but authorities say the shooting was a neighbor dispute and not related to three others in recent weeks that are under investigation.