- Jury acquits officer of trying to influence public official Updated: Apr-28-16 11:09 pm
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - A jury has acquitted a police officer of trying to influence a public official in northern Colorado.
- 5,600 fish killed in Big Thompson after chemical spill Updated: Apr-27-16 11:11 pm
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - State wildlife officials say more than 5,600 fish in the Big Thompson River have died as a result of a chemical runoff from a bridge reconstruction project.
- Colorado shooting task force gets 5,000 tips, but no arrests Updated: Apr-26-16 3:09 pm
LOVELAND, Colorado - A task force investigating a series of shootings in northern Colorado last year has fielded more than 5,000 tips but made no arrests.
- Local man reunites with his car 31 years later Updated: Apr-23-16 11:02 am
LOVELAND, Colorado - In June of 1981, Kevin Hedstrom drove to Colorado from Armegard, North Dakota, to buy his first brand new car, a 1981 301 Turbo, special edition, black and gold Pontiac Trans Am at Markley Motors in Fort Collins. After having to give the car up in 1985, they were finally reunited last week in St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Options offered for rebuilding Big Thompson Canyon Updated: Apr-17-16 5:00 pm
LOVELAND, Colorado - A debate is raging over how to go about rebuilding Big Thompson Canyon after two devastating floods ravaged the area over the past 40 years.
- Loveland park ranger assault leads to police chase Updated: Apr-17-16 4:32 pm
LOVELAND, Colorado - A 31-year-old man has been accused of assaulting a park ranger in Loveland and leading law enforcement on a chase that went into and around Fort Collins.
- Governor endorses proposed reservoir southwest of Loveland Updated: Apr-13-16 4:53 pm
DENVER - Gov. John Hickenlooper has endorsed a planned $400 million reservoir southwest of Loveland.