- The Latest: About 12 arrested at San Diego Trump rally Updated: May-27-16 9:54 pm
SAN DIEGO - The Latest on protests at Donald Trump campaign events in California (all times local):
- Trump rallies in San Diego, Fresno draw big protests Updated: May-27-16 7:43 pm
SAN DIEGO - Donald Trump campaign rallies drew vocal crowds of protesters in San Diego and Fresno on Friday, all under heavy police presence following similar events around the country that led to violence and arrests.
- Woman arrested on suspicion of killing her husband in Fresno Updated: May-20-16 10:29 am
FRESNO, California - Authorities say a 76-year-old Fresno woman was arrested last week on suspicion of killing her husband several weeks ago and leaving his body on the floor of their home.
- California Amtrak train slams into pickup, killing 3 men Updated: May-13-16 8:21 pm
FRESNO, California - Three men in a pickup died Friday when the driver pulled in front of a speeding Amtrak, ripping the truck in two but injuring none of the train's passengers, authorities said.
- Briton accused of killing wife, her mom in California caught Updated: May-11-16 7:06 pm
FRESNO, California - A British man suspected of slashing his wife and mother-in-law to death with a knife at a central California home was found hiding 150 miles away at a coastal homeless camp after a four-day manhunt, police said Wednesday.
- Man who fled after striking woman on highway arrested Updated: May-10-16 8:36 pm
FRESNO, California - Authorities in Northern California say they have arrested a man who fled in his car after striking a woman who jumped from an overpass onto a highway.
- Man impliates ex-Fresno deputy police chief in heroin scheme Updated: May-09-16 6:32 pm
FRESNO, California - Federal prosecutors say a Fresno man has pleaded guilty to conspiring with Fresno's former deputy police chief to buy and sell heroin.
- Woman gets 9 years for fire that badly burned firefighter Updated: May-05-16 9:16 am
FRESNO, California - A woman that started a Fresno house fire that critically injured a firefighter when he fell through the roof has been sentenced to nine years in prison.
- Fix for California trailer park reflects uranium problem Updated: May-03-16 7:55 pm
California regulators approved a $3.2 million grant Tuesday to bring safe water to a California trailer park where three dozen households for years have been provided with tap water containing dangerous levels of uranium.
- California family sues police over in-custody death of son Updated: Apr-28-16 10:37 am
FRESNO, California - A Central California man is suing the city of Lindsay for wrongful death and excessive force after his grown son stopped breathing in the back of a police car while reportedly hog-tied and unable to breathe.