- Woman accused of stabbing boyfriend to death in Fresno Updated: Jun-30-15 10:28 am
FRESNO, California - A woman is facing murder charges in connection with the stabbing death of her boyfriend in Fresno.
- Fresno State schedules games with Alabama, UCLA, Minnesota Updated: Jun-29-15 3:36 pm
FRESNO, California - Fresno State has scheduled future football games against Alabama, UCLA and Minnesota.
- Parole blocked for killer of California man buried alive Updated: Jun-26-15 10:37 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - Gov. Jerry Brown decided Friday to block parole for the killer of a developmentally disabled California man who was buried alive.
- Fresno man gets life in prison for post-Super Bowl rage Updated: Jun-25-15 8:43 am
FRESNO, California - A Fresno man who went on a rampage and killed another man after the 2013 Super Bowl has been sentenced to life in prison.
- 2 killed when truck plows into California home, sets fire Updated: Jun-23-15 2:13 pm
CARUTHERS, California - A truck crashed into a California home and set it ablaze, killing two people, including the driver, authorities said.
- California hospital sees trio of triplets born in June Updated: Jun-23-15 1:31 pm
FRESNO, California - Doctors at a central California hospital have seen a trio of triplets born this month and expect the streak to continue.
- Man found with 25 pounds of methamphetamine gets 10 years Updated: Jun-23-15 8:31 am
FRESNO, California - A Napa County man found with 25 pounds of methamphetamine in his car has been sentenced to 10 years in prison.
- Foster Farms suspends 5 after undercover video shows abuse Updated: Jun-17-15 6:11 pm
LOS ANGELES - Poultry producer Foster Farms suspended five employees Wednesday after an animal-rights group released undercover video showing live birds being slammed upside-down into shackles, punched and plucked.
- Witnesses: Man begged for help before dying in burning bus Updated: Jun-17-15 2:38 pm
FRESNO, California - Witnesses say a central California man trapped in a burning bus where he lived was pounding on a window and begging for help before he died in the flames.
- Woman's lost dog signs must come down under city ordinance Updated: Jun-16-15 8:52 am
FRESNO, California - A Clovis woman whose dog has been missing for two months is being told by the city to remove her lost dog signs.
- Immigrant drivers find new freedom with licenses Updated: Jun-13-15 1:18 pm
SANTA ANA, California - Immigrants living in the U.S. illegally say getting a California driver's license under a new program this year has helped them on the roads - and off.
- Train hits van in Central California, 2 men killed Updated: Jun-10-15 5:23 pm
FRESNO, California - Authorities say an Amtrak train hit a van in Central California and killed two men.
- Riverside sues over California water restrictions Updated: Jun-09-15 7:52 pm
FRESNO, California - The city of Riverside has sued a state agency over water restrictions intended to combat the drought, claiming the rules are unfair because the city has ample groundwater supplies.
- A year later, California drought-relief money is unspent Updated: Jun-09-15 1:34 pm
FIREBAUGH, California - More than $320 million that was supposed to be rushed to drought-stricken California communities sits unspent in government bank accounts more than a year after lawmakers voted to use the money to provide water, protect wells from contamination and upgrade outdated water systems.
- Police: California man suspected of killing 2 arrested Updated: Jun-09-15 12:32 pm
FRESNO, California - Police in Central California say they've arrested a man suspected of opening fire at a house party, killing two people.
- Officials say a young child drowned in a California river Updated: Jun-09-15 10:41 am
FRESNO, California - Officials say a 6-year-old boy drowned in a Central California river after dark Monday.
- Judge orders new trial in 2010 deadly California bus crash Updated: Jun-08-15 6:41 pm
FRESNO, California - In a rare move, a Central California judge has granted a new trial in a deadly Greyhound bus crash, ruling the bus driver was negligent for speeding on a highway and was not wearing his eyeglasses.
- 3 Fresno workers placed on leave after alleged estate thefts Updated: Jun-04-15 9:44 pm
FRESNO, California - Three Fresno County employees have been placed on administrative leave after an investigation into alleged thefts from dead people's estates.
- Autopsy shows gunshot wound killed woman found in orchard Updated: Jun-04-15 8:29 am
FRESNO, California - Deputies are investigating the shooting death of a woman whose body was found in a Visalia orchard.
- WWII veteran denied move from Minnesota to California Updated: Jun-03-15 11:52 am
MINNEAPOLIS - A 99-year-old World War II veteran who wants to move from a Minnesota veterans' home to one in California is frustrated by a state law that requires six months of residency first.
- Plane hits fence at Fresno's Chandler Airport Updated: Jun-03-15 9:12 am
FRESNO, California - A small plane that had engine troubles crash-landed into a fence at Fresno Chandler Executive Airport.
- Student to don eagle feather at graduation after agreement Updated: Jun-03-15 1:20 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Attorneys for a Native American student and officials with a California school district have reached an agreement that allows him to wear an eagle feather to his high school graduation.
- Number of Fresno homeless people drops by half in 2 years Updated: Jun-02-15 9:59 am
FRESNO, California - Authorities say the number of unsheltered homeless people in Fresno has dipped by more than half in the last two years.
- Fresno County animal control contractor declares bankruptcy Updated: Jun-02-15 9:14 am
FRESNO, California - California Animal Control is spending the next seven weeks working for Fresno County while officials transition from a bankrupt service provider.