- Unidentified human remains pulled from aqueduct near Fresno Updated: Jul-30-15 8:31 pm
FRESNO, California - The body of an unidentified person has been pulled from a section of the California Aqueduct near Fresno.
- Fresno parents arrested after 100 bullets fired inside home Updated: Jul-27-15 8:50 am
FRESNO, California - Police have arrested a man and a woman after finding over 100 bullet holes inside their Fresno home.
- Police: Train kills California man taking photos of model Updated: Jul-24-15 6:02 pm
FRESNO, California - Authorities say a train struck and killed a photographer in Central California while he took pictures of a model posing with a different train in the background.
- 2 convicted in Central Valley farmer's slaying Updated: Jul-17-15 1:14 pm
FRESNO, California - Two defendants have been convicted of charges stemming from the slaying of a Central California raisin farmer who authorities say was shot after he discovered people stripping a stolen truck on his property.
- Lawsuit: Fresno County public defenders overworked Updated: Jul-15-15 3:20 pm
FRESNO, California - Overworked public defenders in Fresno County are pressuring indigent defendants to plead guilty and forcing them to spend extended time in jail before trial, the American Civil Liberties says in a lawsuit accusing the county of grossly underfunding the public defender's office.
- 5th set of triplets born at Central California hospital Updated: Jul-13-15 8:34 pm
FRESNO, California - Officials at a Central California hospital say doctors have delivered a fifth set of triplets within six weeks.
- Los Banos police say 1 killed in DUI street-racing crash Updated: Jul-13-15 9:42 am
FRESNO, California - Los Banos police say one man has been killed and another sustained injuries after a drunk driver who had been street racing crashed into them.
- Truck-trailer fire in Fowler sets company back Updated: Jul-13-15 8:26 am
FRESNO, California - A fire at Trius Trucking in Fowler has destroyed two semi-trucks and five trailers, costing the company nearly $1 million in damage.
- Moore, bullpen help Rays beat Astros 4-3 to complete sweep Updated: Jul-12-15 5:13 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Thanks to Matt Moore, the Tampa Bay Rays are upbeat entering the All-Star break.
- Firefighter speaks for first time since falling into blaze Updated: Jul-11-15 7:25 pm
FRESNO, California - A Fresno Fire Department captain made his first public appearance since falling through a roof while fighting a house fire more than three months ago.
- State: Tractor front-loader caused fatal Fresno blast Updated: Jul-06-15 10:01 pm
FRESNO, California - The front loader of a tractor punctured a gas line that exploded in Central California earlier this year, killing one jail inmate, sending several people to a hospital and halting traffic in both directions on a major highway, state officials said Monday.
- California firefighter hospitalized after tree falls on him Updated: Jul-04-15 9:01 pm
FRESNO, California - Authorities say a state firefighter suffered major injuries after being pinned under a tree while battling a small wildfire in Central California.