- Frankfurt beats Nuremberg 1-0 to survive Bundesliga playoff Updated: May-23-16 5:17 pm
NUREMBERG, Germany - Haris Seferovic scored to keep Eintracht Frankfurt in the Bundesliga with a 1-0 win at Nuremberg in the second leg of their end-of-season playoff on Monday.
- Kosovo's first match as a UEFA-FIFA member is vs Faroes Updated: May-21-16 11:52 am
PRISTINA, Kosovo - Kosovo's first match as a full UEFA and FIFA member is against the Faroe Islands in Germany next month.
- Eintracht captain Marco Russ diagnosed with tumor Updated: May-19-16 5:51 am
FRANKFURT, Germany - Eintracht Frankfurt captain Marco Russ has been diagnosed with tumor after a doping test showed abnormal levels of the human growth hormone.
- Germany: police probe string of killings going back to 1971 Updated: May-18-16 11:16 am
BERLIN - German police are investigating whether a man in whose garage parts of a woman's body were found after he died two years ago was involved in a string of killings going back to 1971.
- Stuttgart relegated from Bundesliga, Bremen survives Updated: May-14-16 3:12 pm
BERLIN - Stuttgart was relegated on the final day of the Bundesliga after losing at Wolfsburg 3-1, while Werder Bremen clinched survival with a late 1-0 win over Eintracht Frankfurt on Saturday.
- Germany: prosecutors probe Frankfurt shooting that wounded 2 Updated: May-06-16 4:29 am
BERLIN - Authorities in Frankfurt are carrying out searches following a daylight shooting in a downtown square that left two men seriously wounded.
- Hundreds of flights canceled in Germany amid strikes Updated: Apr-27-16 4:21 am
BERLIN - Hundreds of flights have been canceled in Germany after government workers started short-term strikes affecting eight cities' airports ahead of a new round of wage negotiations.