- EPA awards brownfields grants in Kentucky Updated: Jun-01-15 5:04 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Federal environmental officials are awarding $1 million in brownfields grants to four recipients in Kentucky.
- Kentucky GOP embraces Bevin's candidacy at annual dinner Updated: May-30-15 9:29 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - In one year, Matt Bevin has gone from party crasher to party leader.
- Lexington Girl Scout leader accused of stealing cookie money Updated: May-30-15 2:54 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - A former Girl Scout troop leader in Lexington is accused of stealing nearly $4,000 in cookie money.
- Kentucky overhauling broken system of testing rape kits Updated: May-30-15 12:28 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Michelle Kuiper remembers the cold table against her back, how she laid there so long the blood on her legs dried and cracked. The white box the doctor was filling, labeled "rape kit," seemed impossibly small for its purpose.
- Third man charged with deadly stabbing of delivery driver Updated: May-29-15 5:35 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - A third man was charged with in the slaying last month of a Pizza Hut delivery driver.
- Woman attacked, robbed inside Lexington home Updated: May-27-15 4:52 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Police are looking for a robber who attacked a woman inside her Lexington home.
- Fayette district warned to support low-achieving schools Updated: May-22-15 1:41 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - The Fayette County school district has been warned that it must improve support of low-achieving schools or face state actions.
- Calipari promotes Tony Barbee to Wildcats assistant coach Updated: May-22-15 11:29 am
- University of Kentucky overhauls body bequeathal program Updated: May-19-15 5:38 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - University of Kentucky President Eli Capilouto is apologizing for problems found in the school's handling of bodies donated to science.
- Backgrounds key in race devoid of policy differences Updated: May-15-15 4:47 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - John Fox will vote for you if you love guns and want to outlaw abortion.
- Lexington worker fatally injured moving piece of granite Updated: May-15-15 4:07 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - A Lexington worker has died from an injury he suffered while moving a piece of granite.
- After Senate failure, Bevin returns with strong primary bid Updated: May-14-15 7:13 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - About this time last year, Matt Bevin had a campaign rally where no one showed up.
- Ky.'s high court vacates student's drug conviction Updated: May-14-15 7:10 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Ruling that a fraternity house should be considered a private residence, Kentucky's Supreme Court on Thursday set aside a college student's drug conviction after police entered without a search warrant and were pointed to his room, where they found marijuana.
- Kentucky man shot to death on his birthday Updated: May-14-15 3:16 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky State Police say three more arrests have been made in the investigation of the death of a man on his birthday in Lexington.
- Barbaro's owners back at Preakness with Divining Rod Updated: May-12-15 9:42 pm
Roy and Gretchen Jackson are heading back to the Preakness as owners for the first time since Barbaro's fateful trip to Pimlico nine years ago.
- Sexual assaults under-reported in official campus tallies Updated: May-10-15 1:14 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - University of Kentucky police reported 12 sexual assaults on campus in the 2013-14 school year. That same year, 67 people went to the UK Violence Intervention and Prevention counseling center to say they had been victims of sexual assault.
- Army board to consider if veteran should get Medal of Honor Updated: May-07-15 11:57 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - The Army Board for Correction of Military Records will decide whether a deceased World War II veteran should receive the Medal of Honor based on new evidence.
- New bishop installed in Lexington diocese Updated: May-06-15 7:55 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - A new bishop has been installed for the Roman Catholic Diocese of Lexington.
- Comer calls abuse allegations untrue, vows to stay in race Updated: May-05-15 3:43 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - With his wife by his side, Republican candidate for governor James Comer flatly denied abusing his college girlfriend on Tuesday after she outlined several accusations in a letter to a newspaper and threatened to derail his campaign two weeks before Election Day.
- GOP running mates test messages before statewide audience Updated: May-04-15 9:58 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - The running mates in Kentucky's contentious Republican primary for governor tested their candidates' messages before a statewide television audience Monday night in the first of two pivotal debates ahead of the May 19 election.