- Sturgeon criticized for not condemning soccer violence Updated: May-22-16 3:50 pm
GLASGOW, Scotland - Scottish First Minister Nicola Sturgeon was criticized by soccer club Rangers on Sunday for failing to condemn the behavior of Hibernian fans after violent scenes marred their Scottish Cup final.
- Rangers says players assaulted by Hibs fans after cup final Updated: May-21-16 1:28 pm
GLASGOW, Scotland - Rangers said its players were assaulted on the Hampden Park field by Hibernian fans after the Edinburgh team won the Scottish Cup for the first time in 114 years on Saturday.
- Rodgers makes managerial return at Celtic Updated: May-20-16 1:19 pm
GLASGOW, Scotland - Brendan Rodgers was hired as the new coach of Scottish champion Celtic on Friday, sealing a return to soccer management seven months after being fired by Liverpool.
- 16-year-old debutant scores with 1st touch for Celtic Updated: May-15-16 9:59 am
GLASGOW, Scotland - A 16-year-old player marked his debut for Celtic by scoring with his first touch, wrapping up a 7-0 win over Motherwell that helped the champions win the Scottish Premiership by a 15-point margin.
- Scotland's independence party scores well but no majority Updated: May-06-16 11:43 am
GLASGOW, Scotland - The independence-minded Scottish National Party won a third consecutive term in government Friday but failed to secure an overall majority in the Scottish Parliament.