- Illinois sues dairy over fish-killing sewage runoff Updated: Jan-28-16 4:31 am
BLOOMINGTON, Illinois - A central Illinois dairy faces a lawsuit, which claims runoff from the operation's septic system killed hundreds of thousands of fish.
- EXCHANGE: Bloomington boy competes on 'Child Genius' Updated: Jan-18-16 8:03 am
BLOOMINGTON, Illinois - After getting home from Evans Junior High School, 10-year-old Vivek Abraham completes his 6th grade math homework, then studies for his online astrophysics class at Northwestern University in Evanston.
- Central Illinois officials say mild winter means big savings Updated: Jan-15-16 4:41 am
BLOOMINGTON, Illinois - Officials in Central Illinois say the mild winter is helping their local governments' bottom line.
- Sorensen pleads not guilty in fraud scheme Updated: Jan-14-16 3:02 am
CHICAGO - Former McLean County Board Chairman Matt Sorensen has pleaded not guilty to federal wire fraud charges stemming from allegations he participated in a scheme to defraud State Farm of more than $400,000.
- McLean County chairman accused of defrauding insurer quits Updated: Jan-12-16 9:33 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Illinois - The chairman of the McLean County Board in central Illinois resigned Tuesday in the wake of his indictment on federal fraud charges.
- Veteran proposing WWII monument in Bloomington park Updated: Jan-12-16 4:21 am
BLOOMINGTON, Illinois - A U.S. Marine Corps veteran is raising money to erect in a Bloomington park a memorial to those who served in World War II.
- Bloomington considers private operator for city golf courses Updated: Jan-11-16 4:06 am
BLOOMINGTON, Illinois - The Bloomington City Council is considering turning over management of the city's three golf courses to a private company.