- US Forest Service sued over allegedly expired water permit Updated: Oct-13-15 5:44 pm
RIVERSIDE, California - Environmental and public interest groups filed a lawsuit Tuesday alleging that the U.S. Forest Service is letting Nestle Waters North America bottle water in the San Bernardino National Forest on an expired permit.
- Fiancee: worker hurt in bridge accident fighting for life Updated: Oct-13-15 8:35 am
CORONA, California - The fiancÃ©e of one of nine construction workers injured while working on a Southern California freeway bridge says he is fighting for his life.
- Report: Millions more needed to remodel former DA building Updated: Oct-12-15 9:26 am
RIVERSIDE, California - The Press-Enterprise newspaper says it will now cost at least $31 million to renovate the former Riverside County district attorney's headquarters in downtown Riverside - almost $12 million more than previously estimated.
- 9 workers hurt in partial bridge collapse in California Updated: Oct-10-15 3:24 pm
CORONA, California - Nine construction workers were injured - three critically - after a partial bridge collapse at a Southern California freeway on-ramp, authorities said.
- Woman dead following shooting, standoff Updated: Oct-10-15 12:09 pm
TEMECULA, California - Riverside County authorities say a woman apparently shot by a sheriff's deputy during a standoff at a rural home was later found dead inside.
- Man convicted of killing his officer wife, stashing her body Updated: Oct-08-15 1:44 pm
RIVERSIDE, California - A California man has been convicted of killing his wife - a rookie police officer - stashing her body in a storage locker and setting fire to their home.
- 2 pit bulls shot by Corona police after escape, rampage Updated: Oct-05-15 4:09 pm
CORONA, California - Police in Southern California say they shot and killed two pit bulls after they escaped their yard and terrorized neighbors for more than 24 hours.
- Jury awards $1.9M to California woman burned by e-cigarette Updated: Oct-01-15 1:41 am
RIVERSIDE, California - A California woman badly burned by an exploding electronic cigarette was awarded nearly $2 million Wednesday by a jury in a product liability suit, her lawyer said.
- 202 skydivers in California set world record Updated: Oct-01-15 1:18 am
PERRIS, California - More than 200 aerial daredevils plunged into the record books this week, linking up in a giant lattice-like configuration 7,000 feet above Southern California to shatter a world record for the largest sequential skydiving formation.
- 4 sentenced to federal prison for loan modification scheme Updated: Sep-29-15 10:18 am
RIVERSIDE, California - Four employees of a San Bernardino County business have been sentenced to federal prison in connection with a loan modification scheme that defrauded some 4,000 homeowners out of more than $7 million.
- Social workers had investigated child pornography suspect Updated: Sep-27-15 6:09 pm
DESERT HOT SPRINGS, California - California social workers found concerning photos of boys in their underwear on a foster parent's computer weeks before the man was arrested in a child pornography probe, a newspaper reported on Sunday.
- Riverside County parents arrested for felony child abuse Updated: Sep-24-15 5:40 am
SAN JACINTO, California - Two children who investigators say were confined to a single room in a San Jacinto home for more than a year have been removed from their parents.
- Man sues, alleging Corona police broke his arm during arrest Updated: Sep-23-15 3:07 pm
CORONA, California - A man is suing the Southern California city of Corona for civil rights violations, claiming police officers used excessive force during an arrest in which he suffered a broken arm.
- Arrest made in animal shelter break-in that killed 4 dogs Updated: Sep-17-15 8:56 pm
JURUPA VALLEY, California - Authorities have arrested a man they believe broke into a Southern California animal shelter and stole three dogs, resulting in the deaths of four other animals.