- Man killed, woman hurt after small plane hits cell tower Updated: Jun-29-15 2:42 pm
CORONA, California - A man was killed and a woman was injured after their single-engine plane struck a cellphone tower in Southern California.
- Kohl's, California prosecutors reach nearly $1M settlement Updated: Jun-27-15 1:43 pm
SANTA CRUZ, California - Kohl's has reached a nearly $1 million settlement with prosecutors in four California counties who alleged some of the Wisconsin-based company's department stores charged customers more than the price advertised on shelves and signs.
- Indian tribes sue to block Southern California solar plant Updated: Jun-24-15 9:47 pm
RIVERSIDE, California - A group of Indian tribes is suing to block construction of a huge solar power plant in California's Mojave Desert.
- Video shows attack on deaf man at Riverside coffee shop Updated: Jun-24-15 12:52 pm
RIVERSIDE, California - Authorities are searching for assailants who brutally assaulted a deaf man and stole his laptop computer at a Riverside coffee shop.
- Jury awards $40 million in suit over TGI Friday's killing Updated: Jun-20-15 2:02 pm
RIVERSIDE, California - A Southern California jury awarded $40 million to the parents of a man who was stabbed to death in a TGI Friday's restaurant.
- Demolition begins on unfounded Lake Elsinore 'Tarzan House' Updated: Jun-19-15 6:14 am
LAKE ELSINORE, California - Demolition has begun on the crumbling ranch house known as the "Tarzan House" in Lake Elsinore.
- Ex-DEA agent accused of posing as FBI agent in fraud scheme Updated: Jun-12-15 2:25 pm
RIVERSIDE, California - A former special agent with the Drug Enforcement Administration has been arrested in California on suspicion of posing as an FBI agent to defraud two victims out of more than $300,000.
- 3 Moreno Valley council members served with recall notices Updated: Jun-10-15 6:17 am
RIVERSIDE, California - Three Moreno Valley council members will be recalled as the city government continues to feel the effects of a political corruption investigation.
- Riverside sues over California water restrictions Updated: Jun-09-15 7:52 pm
FRESNO, California - The city of Riverside has sued a state agency over water restrictions intended to combat the drought, claiming the rules are unfair because the city has ample groundwater supplies.
- Court upholds lockup for boy who killed neo-Nazi dad Updated: Jun-08-15 9:10 pm
RIVERSIDE, California - A Southern California boy who shot and killed his neo-Nazi father in 2011 lost a bid to have his case tossed when a state appellate court on Monday rejected his argument that a judge wrongly considered statements he made to authorities in violation of his Miranda rights.
- Horses rescued from quicksand in Jurupa Valley riverbed Updated: Jun-04-15 7:44 am
JURUPA VALLEY, California - Three horses were rescued after getting stuck belly-deep in quicksand in a Southern California riverbed.
- 3 convicted in murder of estranged husband in Yucaipa Updated: Jun-04-15 6:19 am
YUCAIPA, California - A Yucaipa woman and two men have been convicted in the murder of her estranged husband in 2011. Yucaipa is located about 10 miles east of San Bernardino.
- Crop duster crash kills pilot in southeast California Updated: Jun-03-15 9:37 am
BLYTHE, California - The pilot of a crop duster died when his airplane crashed in an alfalfa field near Blythe.
- Ex-Moreno Valley councilman sentenced in $2 million sting Updated: Jun-01-15 9:47 pm
RIVERSIDE, California - A former Moreno Valley city councilman was sentenced to five years in federal prison on Monday for accepting more than $2 million bribes during a sting operation but no charges will be filed in an unrelated corruption investigation involving the entire council, it was reported.