- 10 killed in India as militants attack police station, bus Updated: Jul-27-15 9:43 am
NEW DELHI - Indian forces fought an extended gunbattle Monday with militants who attacked a moving bus and stormed into a police station in a northern town bordering Pakistan, with 10 people killed in the violence, officials said.
- Pakistan, India again exchange fire over disputed Kashmir Updated: Jul-18-15 11:53 am
MUZAFFARABAD, Pakistan - Pakistan and India again exchanged fire Saturday over the disputed region of Kashmir after violence earlier this week killed at least five people on both sides of the border. There were no casualties immediately reported, officials said.
- India, Pakistan trade blame as border exchanges kill 5 Updated: Jul-16-15 8:46 am
ISLAMABAD - India and Pakistan traded blame on Thursday for a series of firefights and shelling over the past two days along their border in the disputed Kashmir region that killed five civilians and wounded nine people.
- 2 Indian soldiers killed in Indian Kashmir Updated: Jul-09-15 1:47 pm
SRINAGAR, India - India says at least two of its soldiers were killed in an exchange of gunfire with Pakistani troops and Kashmiri insurgents in Indian-controlled Kashmir.
- Pakistani artists look to counter violent extremism Updated: Jul-01-15 2:37 am
LAHORE, Pakistan - At a militant training camp in Pakistan, a new recruit asks his instructor why his comrades are attacking churches and mosques rather than enemy bases. "This world is full of sin. It needs to be bathed in blood," the instructor replies, nurturing seeds of doubt that will eventually lead the young man to turn away from violence.