- Arizona Guard reprimands helicopter crew for candy drop Updated: Jul-30-15 6:16 am
PHOENIX - The Arizona National Guard has reprimanded the pilot and crew of a helicopter that dropped candy over a Halloween party at a suburban Phoenix home.
- Judge refuses to block planned South Mountain Freeway Updated: Jul-30-15 4:43 am
PHOENIX - A judge is refusing to block a planned freeway project in the Phoenix area.
- MCSO: 2 Phoenix residents accused of stealing electricity Updated: Jul-29-15 9:19 pm
PHOENIX - Two Phoenix residents have been accused of drug possession and stealing electricity.
- Prosecutors tried to commit man now accused in decapitation Updated: Jul-29-15 7:52 pm
PHOENIX - The county prosecutor's office in metro Phoenix said Wednesday that it tried unsuccessfully to extend a man's stay at a state mental hospital before he was released from custody several months ago and became a suspect in the decapitation of his wife and mutilation of himself.
- Man accused of sexually assaulting, robbing Phoenix woman Updated: Jul-29-15 7:32 pm
PHOENIX - Authorities say a homeless man has been arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting a Phoenix woman, stealing her laptop and then trying to sell it.
- Lawyers prepare to argue over Arizona Medicaid plan Updated: Jul-29-15 4:32 pm
PHOENIX - Lawyers will argue over the constitutionality of Arizona's hospital "bed tax" Thursday in a case that could determine whether 350,000 residents remain covered under the state's Medicaid expansion.
- Suspect in fatal drug-related shooting in Phoenix in custody Updated: Jul-29-15 4:08 pm
PHOENIX - A female suspect in the drug-related shooting death of a Phoenix man has been booked into jail on suspicion of first-degree murder.
- Ex-Buckeye police chief challenging Arpaio next year Updated: Jul-29-15 3:07 pm
PHOENIX - Former Buckeye Police Chief Dan Saban is challenging six-term incumbent Joe Arpaio in next year's race for Maricopa County sheriff.
- Police looking for 3rd suspect in Phoenix pastor's killing Updated: Jul-29-15 6:20 am
PHOENIX - Authorities have identified a third suspect in the fatal shooting of a Phoenix pastor earlier this year.
- Bonner scores 8 of her 34 in OT as Mercury beat Sky 89-87 Updated: Jul-29-15 1:12 am
- Former ASU professor accused of abducting daughter in 1990 Updated: Jul-28-15 9:47 pm
PHOENIX - An ex-Arizona State University professor has been arrested for allegedly abducting her daughter from California 25 years ago.
- Suspect in Tempe shooting that led to pursuit pleads guilty Updated: Jul-28-15 9:41 pm
PHOENIX - One of three suspects in a Tempe shooting last year that sparked a police chase and a lockdown at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport has pleaded guilty in the case.
- 'Dr. Jen' embraces breakthrough role with Arizona Cardinals Updated: Jul-28-15 8:08 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Jen Welter accepts the title of trailblazer, embraces the chance to be a role model for girls and, perhaps most of all, can't wait to get beyond the hype and on to work when the Arizona Cardinals open training camp this weekend.
- Van driver in Phoenix freeway crash facing 2 murder charges Updated: Jul-28-15 6:10 pm
PHOENIX - The driver of a van that slammed into the back of a disabled big rig on a Phoenix freeway is facing two counts of second-degree murder in the deaths of his passengers.
- Phoenix man pleads not guilty in stabbing of his twin sons Updated: Jul-28-15 4:43 pm
PHOENIX - A Phoenix man accused of stabbing his two 23-year-old twin sons after an argument has pleaded not guilty to aggravated assault and other charges.
- Tempe man gets 2 years of probation in sex extortion case Updated: Jul-28-15 3:59 pm
PHOENIX - A Tempe man who pleaded guilty to computer tampering with sexual motivation has been sentenced to two years of supervised probation.
- Former teacher pleads not guilty to sexual conduct charges Updated: Jul-28-15 12:46 pm
PHOENIX - A former football coach and teacher at a charter high school in Mesa has pleaded not guilty to charges accusing him of sexual conduct with a 17-year-old girl who was one of his students.
- Lawyers chime in on feds' bid to join racial profiling suit Updated: Jul-28-15 9:23 am
PHOENIX - The attorneys who have pressed a racial profiling lawsuit against Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio say they won't oppose the U.S. Justice Department's request to become part of the case.
- El Mirage man facing felony charges after car, foot chase Updated: Jul-27-15 7:44 pm
PHOENIX - An El Mirage man is facing six felony charges after a freeway chase with authorities and then a foot pursuit through a neighborhood.
- $1M bond for Russian man arrested in fatal Phoenix shooting Updated: Jul-27-15 3:47 pm
PHOENIX - Bond has been set at $1 million for a Russian man accused of fatally shooting a woman before being arrested at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
- 2 killed, 1 injured in accident on I-17 in north Phoenix Updated: Jul-27-15 10:46 am
PHOENIX - An accident involving a tractor-trailer rig and a van killed two people and clogged traffic on a major Phoenix freeway during the Monday morning commute.
- Car crash kills 2, closes lanes on major Phoenix highway Updated: Jul-27-15 12:38 am
PHOENIX - A rollover crash on Interstate 10 in downtown Phoenix has killed two and injured seven.
- Hair dresser faces voyeurism charges in Arizona cities Updated: Jul-25-15 7:00 pm
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - A man who allegedly traveled around Arizona pretending to be a hair dresser so he could take sexually explicit photos of his clients has been apprehended.
- 2 arrested in north Phoenix apartment shooting Updated: Jul-24-15 6:38 pm
PHOENIX - Police have arrested two of three suspects in the shooting of a man in a north Phoenix apartment over drugs.
- Man sentenced in 2014 Greyhound bus crash near Phoenix Updated: Jul-24-15 4:01 pm
PHOENIX - A California man convicted of attacking the driver of a Greyhound bus and causing it to go off an Arizona freeway in 2014 has been sentenced to 13 years in prison.