- Hiker allegedly assaulted with rock on Phoenix trail Updated: May-01-16 1:29 pm
PHOENIX - Phoenix police say a hiking outing between two men ended with one hitting the other with a rock.
- The Latest: New tests unravel Phoenix freeway shooting case Updated: May-01-16 11:56 am
PHOENIX - The Latest on the dismissal of charges in the Phoenix freeway shooting case (all times local):
- New tests lead to Phoenix freeway shooting case's undoing Updated: May-01-16 11:34 am
PHOENIX - Leslie Merritt Jr. sat in a police interrogation room, unaware of why he had just been swarmed by SWAT officers and whisked away in handcuffs.
- Greinke solid but Diamondbacks lose late to Rockies Updated: May-01-16 1:22 am
PHOENIX - Brad Ziegler has been as effective a closer as the Arizona Diamondbacks have had in recent years, with 33 consecutive save chances converted and six straight scoreless appearances.
- Story drives in three in Rockies' win over Diamondbacks Updated: May-01-16 12:42 am
PHOENIX - Trevor Story's home run swing is already proven. On Saturday night, the Colorado Rockies rookie sensation showed his ability to get a big hit off a sinker specialist in a clutch situation.
- 1 million goldfish dive into Tempe Town Lake near Phoenix Updated: Apr-30-16 3:22 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - More than 1 million goldfish now have a giant fishbowl to call home in a Phoenix suburb.
- 2 dead after ATV crash in north Phoenix Updated: Apr-30-16 2:20 pm
PHOENIX - Police say two people have died after a collision in north Phoenix involving an all-terrain vehicle.
- Major utilities say they're ready to handle Arizona summer Updated: Apr-30-16 11:32 am
PHOENIX - Arizona's major electric utilities are telling state regulators they're positioned to handle the upcoming summer heat and the season's demand on their systems.
- Man pleads guilty in stalking case involving Joe Arpaio Updated: Apr-29-16 8:09 pm
PHOENIX - A man has pleaded guilty to charges of trying to stalk Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio last year.
- Man gets 18-year prison term for fatal Glendale park fight Updated: Apr-29-16 7:11 pm
PHOENIX - A man convicted of second-degree murder for a 2013 fight at a Glendale park has been sentenced to 18 years in prison.
- Phoenix man accused of shooting wife in face during argument Updated: Apr-29-16 6:54 pm
PHOENIX - Authorities say a Phoenix man has been arrested for allegedly shooting his wife in the face during an argument.
- Not guilty plea in Chandler hit-and-run that injured vet Updated: Apr-29-16 4:01 pm
PHOENIX - A man arrested in a hit-and-run accident that injured a veteran in Chandler last month has pleaded not guilty.
- Fire at Phoenix recycling plant reported under control Updated: Apr-29-16 9:33 am
PHOENIX - A fire at a north Phoenix recycling plant is under control.
- Shipping containers offer welcome homes in Phoenix Updated: Apr-29-16 8:12 am
PHOENIX - A stack of shipping containers sitting in a lot in an industrial section of Phoenix has some developers thinking inside the box.
- Judge who presided over serial killer's trial leaves bench Updated: Apr-29-16 5:53 am
PHOENIX - Applications are being accepted to fill two Maricopa County Superior Court vacancies created by retirements of judges, including one who presided over the nearly seven-month-long trial of a serial killer.
- Phoenix man accused of stabbing 3 deemed competent for trial Updated: Apr-29-16 5:52 am
PHOENIX - A Phoenix man accused of killing a man and stabbing a pregnant woman and a Phoenix police officer has been deemed mentally competent to stand trial.
- 5 indicted in Phoenix for marijuana growing scheme Updated: Apr-29-16 5:52 am
PHOENIX - Five people are accused of falsely gaining medical marijuana grower status to illegally sell cannabis in Phoenix.
- Deal ends fight between solar firm, utility for now Updated: Apr-28-16 10:11 pm
PHOENIX - A deal between the nation's largest solar company and Arizona's biggest utility announced Thursday means competing measures asking voters about how to treat rooftop solar power are being withdrawn.
- 2 in custody after pursuit that ends near Phoenix hospital Updated: Apr-28-16 9:26 pm
PHOENIX - Authorities say two suspects are in custody after a pursuit that ended near a Phoenix hospital.
- Senate advances bill increasing minimum wage Updated: Apr-28-16 8:34 pm
PHOENIX - Republican-backed legislation that blocks municipalities from setting their own minimum wage and increases it at a rate they say is agreeable to businesses advanced in the Senate on Thursday.
- Arizona AG: 4 are indicted in employment and credit scheme Updated: Apr-28-16 6:07 pm
PHOENIX - Four people have been indicted in an employment and credit scheme that targeted college students in Arizona.
- Phoenix police: Teen accused of shooting high school student Updated: Apr-28-16 3:42 pm
PHOENIX - A teenager has been arrested in connection with a shooting that critically wounded a high school student in Phoenix.
- Fundraiser for John McCain arrested in drug bust in Phoenix Updated: Apr-27-16 8:38 pm
PHOENIX - A Phoenix woman has been dropped as a political fundraiser for U.S. Sen. John McCain's re-election campaign after being arrested on suspicion of drug possession and other charges.
- Phoenix police ID driver who died in crash outside college Updated: Apr-27-16 8:25 pm
PHOENIX - Classes at one of Glendale Community College's two campuses were cancelled for hours after a fatal car crash near the school's entrance.
- Phoenix man is accused of murder after woman found on fire Updated: Apr-27-16 6:10 pm
PHOENIX - Authorities say a Phoenix man is accused of murder after a woman was found on fire.