- Everett officer fired in wake of DUI investigation Updated: Feb-12-16 12:58 pm
EVERETT, Washington - An Everett police lieutenant has been fired in connected to his drunken driving arrest in August.
- Teen gets 17 years for shooting boy over color of his shorts Updated: Feb-12-16 9:59 am
EVERETT, Washington - An Everett teenager has been sentenced to 17 years in prison for shooting and injuring a brother and sister because the boy was wearing shorts in a rival gang's color.
- Operator of 'sober' housing arrested on gun, drug charges Updated: Feb-11-16 4:43 pm
SEATTLE - The operator of a "clean and sober" housing facility in Everett has been arrested for investigation of gun and drug charges.
- Snohomish County reaches settlement over tear gas death Updated: Feb-09-16 12:40 pm
EVERETT, Washington - Snohomish County has reached a $1 million settlement to end a lawsuit that claims a Darrington man died as a result of the disposal of tear-gas canisters used by sheriff's deputies for training.
- Officials rule Everett chief wasn't drunk during fatal fire Updated: Feb-09-16 10:59 am
EVERETT, Washington - An independent investigation has found that the Everett fire chief was not drunk the night of a fatal fire on New Year's Eve.
- Western Hockey League Standings Updated: Feb-08-16 11:25 pm
- Family fights to keep killer in 1980 SeaTac murder in prison Updated: Feb-08-16 8:59 am
EVERETT, Washington - Victims connected to a 1980 triple homicide are fighting to keep one of the killers in prison.
- Man charged with murder, arson in parents' attack Updated: Feb-07-16 9:00 am
EVERETT, Washington - Court documents say a 29-year-old man accused of attacking his parents and setting their house near Snohomish on fire told a deputy he thought his parents were possessed by demons.
- Modern theft of vintage gun revives 1927 Sultan murder tale Updated: Feb-06-16 2:05 am
SULTAN, Washington - It was dark when the lone figure heaved a large rock through the glass front door of Sultan's Visitor Information Center.
- Fatal fire at Everett bikini coffee stand caused by propane Updated: Feb-04-16 8:25 pm
EVERETT, Washington - Fire investigators say they've completed their investigation into a blaze that killed a woman working in a coffee stand where baristas wear bikinis.
- Washington mother convicted of sex crimes involving daughter Updated: Feb-04-16 8:27 am
EVERETT, Washington - A 35-year-old woman in Washington state has been found guilty of more than a dozen sex crimes involving her 6-year-old daughter.
- Everett Police look into mistreatment in infant's death Updated: Feb-02-16 1:15 pm
EVERETT, Washington - Everett police are investigating to see whether other children may have been mistreated in connection to the death of a 3-month old girl.
- Marysville council votes to ban fireworks in 2017 Updated: Jan-27-16 8:55 am
MARYSVILLE, Washington - The Marysville City Council has decided 2016 will be the last year of fireworks.
- Man pleads guilty to trafficking heroin in Snohomish County Updated: Jan-26-16 2:04 am
EVERETT, Washington - A 29-year-old man accused of selling drugs in Snohomish County for years is set to be sentenced for drug trafficking, money laundering and witness intimidation.
- Everett considers work in lieu of jail for some offenders Updated: Jan-24-16 10:01 am
EVERETT, Washington - Everett city officials are considering a plan to have some low-level offenders clean up the city instead of spending time in jail.
- Last defendant in barista sex case escapes jail time Updated: Jan-22-16 5:04 am
EVERETT, Washington - An espresso stand worker who pleaded guilty to helping her boss run a prostitution operation out of the Snohomish County business will not receive jail time.
- Mudslide halts passenger service between Seattle, Everett Updated: Jan-21-16 1:44 pm
SEATTLE - A mudslide has shut down passenger train service between Seattle and Everett.
- Everett to consider settlement in bikini barista video case Updated: Jan-19-16 12:29 pm
EVERETT, Washington - An Olympia man may get a $45,000 check from the city of Everett to settle a case about public records requests for surveillance videos showing bikini baristas engaging in illegal activity.
- Woman accused of throwing baby out window acquitted Updated: Jan-14-16 3:52 pm
EVERETT, Washington - A woman accused of throwing her 1-year-old nephew out a second-story window has been acquitted due to mental illness.