- STI cuts leave businesses with unanswered questions Updated: May-27-16 9:21 am
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Southeast Technical Institute is dissolving a program focused on workforce development - a move not welcomed by some local business owners.
- Democrat Hillary Clinton opens field office in South Dakota Updated: May-26-16 4:42 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Former Texas state Sen. Wendy Davis is plugging Democratic presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton to South Dakotans as the candidate who would look out for women to the benefit of the nation's economy.
- Longtime Sioux Falls chamber president Nolte to retire Updated: May-26-16 3:26 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The head of the Sioux Falls Area Chamber of Commerce is retiring after 37 years.
- Nonprofit under scrutiny after death, abuse investigations Updated: May-26-16 3:04 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A Sioux Falls nonprofit that provides care and housing to children and adults with special needs is at risk of losing its credentials after one client killed herself and another was allegedly abused.
- Judge says Sioux Falls settlement records aren't public Updated: May-26-16 10:05 am
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A judge has ruled that the city of Sioux Falls has no obligation to share with the public details of a $1 million settlement over faulty siding at the Denny Sanford Premier Center.
- Iowa woman in fair condition after being dragged by pickup Updated: May-24-16 2:15 pm
SPIRIT LAKE, Iowa - Hospital officials say a Spirit Lake pedestrian is in fair condition after she was struck by a pickup truck and dragged for over 600 feet.
- Sioux Falls man accused of crashing vehicle, causing outages Updated: May-24-16 2:49 am
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A Sioux Falls man is accused of crashing a vehicle into a utility pole, causing outages of power, Internet and cable.
- Police: Dog jumps from 2nd-story window, attacks woman, dog Updated: May-24-16 2:26 am
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Sioux Falls police say a dog jumped out of a screened second-story window of a house and attacked a woman and another dog.
- South Dakota Indian hospital threatened with funds cutoff Updated: May-24-16 12:21 am
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The U.S. government on Monday threatened to cut off Medicare and Medicaid funding to a government-run hospital in Rapid City - the third South Dakota hospital serving Native Americans that's been found to have serious deficiencies in recent months.
- Victim in Sioux Falls crash might have had medical problem Updated: May-23-16 6:27 am
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Sioux Falls police say a man pronounced dead at the scene of a crash Sunday night might have suffered a medical problem.
- Highway Patrol to hold seminars to recruit women to join Updated: May-20-16 8:28 pm
PIERRE, South Dakota - The South Dakota Highway Patrol is again reaching out to women who may want to work as state troopers.
- Sioux Falls chamber hosting Armed Forces Day ceremonies Updated: May-20-16 8:10 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The Sioux Falls Area Chamber of Commerce is hosting Armed Forces Day ceremonies on Saturday.
- Better prison guard pay reducing turnover in South Dakota Updated: May-20-16 7:42 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Better pay for prison guards is helping reduce turnover at South Dakota's state prisons, according to Corrections officials.
- Bill Clinton campaigns for Hillary Clinton in Sioux Falls Updated: May-20-16 3:48 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Former President Bill Clinton touted Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton's experience as a U.S. senator and secretary of state in exhorting South Dakotans to vote for her in the state's June 7 primary.
- Police: Knife shown, money taken at Sioux Falls casino Updated: May-20-16 2:28 am
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Police say somebody in a black wig and a baseball cap went into a Sioux Falls casino, displayed a knife, took money and left.
- Lawyer accuses auto insurer of misleading him about policy Updated: May-19-16 9:05 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The former lawyer for a car crash victim accused an auto insurance company of hiding a $1 million policy that could have paid for his client's medical bills during testimony in court Thursday.
- Bond set at $2M for suspect in Sioux Falls slaying Updated: May-18-16 6:45 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A judge has set a $2 million cash bond for a man accused of killing another man outside of a Sioux Falls casino last month.
- Database launched to gather, study DNA from Midwestern twins Updated: May-18-16 6:24 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Researchers who study how genes and the environment influence people's health are hoping that twins who live in the Midwest will contribute DNA to a new database that might provide insight about traits and diseases specific to the region.
- Rash of BB gun vandalism in Sioux Falls area believed solved Updated: May-17-16 12:59 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Sioux Falls and Minnehaha County authorities believe they've identified three teenagers responsible for vandalizing vehicles, homes and a church with BB guns.
- Woman pleads guilty to lesser charge in husband's stabbing Updated: May-17-16 12:51 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Prosecutors have dropped an attempted murder charge against a Sioux Falls woman in exchange for her guilty plea to a lesser charge in the stabbing of her husband.
- 3 sentenced for marijuana distribution, money laundering Updated: May-17-16 12:43 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Three Minnesota residents accused of bringing marijuana from California to the Sioux Falls area and elsewhere have been sentenced in federal court in South Dakota.
- Cause of expensive repair problem on Interstate 29 unknown Updated: May-16-16 7:18 am
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A failing stretch of Interstate 29 in eastern South Dakota is going to cost nearly $25 million to repair, and local officials want to know why.
- City honors officers with lights turning falls blue Updated: May-14-16 10:04 am
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The city of Sioux Falls turned its iconic falls blue on Friday night to honor law enforcement officers who have died in the line of duty.
- 14-year-old girl dies following rollover crash in Brookings Updated: May-13-16 2:28 pm
BROOKINGS, South Dakota - A 14-year-old girl has died following a rollover crash in Brookings.
- Oops: Bernie Sanders refers to Sioux Falls by wrong name Updated: May-13-16 7:10 am
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - U.S. presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders began his campaign rally in the South Dakota city of Sioux Falls with a geography blunder.