- Stockton seeks new Showboat buyer, says Straub not serious Updated: Jul-02-15 6:54 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - Stockton University says developer Glenn Straub isn't serious about buying Atlantic City's former Showboat casino, and its president said Thursday the institution will seek a new buyer for it.
- Attorney: No charges for Bill Cosby in Atlantic City Updated: Jul-02-15 9:28 am
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - His lawyer says Bill Cosby will not face charges stemming from a woman's allegations that the comedian sexually assaulted her in Atlantic City decades ago.
- Man charged with robbing same New Jersey bank 5 years later Updated: Jul-01-15 3:37 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - A Philadelphia man robbed a New Jersey bank four months after he was released from prison for robbing the same place five years earlier, prosecutors said.
- Atlantic City to host Rascal Flatts beach concert in August Updated: Jun-30-15 11:25 am
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - Country music stars Rascal Flatts will play a concert on the Atlantic City beach in August.
- Bank says Revel power plant company in danger of failing Updated: Jun-29-15 2:23 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - A dispute over utilities that is keeping Atlantic City's former Revel casino from reopening is getting worse.
- Deed would keep Trump Plaza shut for at least 10 years Updated: Jun-28-15 3:35 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - The owners of Atlantic City's former Trump Plaza casino plan to keep it shut for at least 10 years as a tax-saving measure.
- The Playground opens as AC's newest non-gambling attraction Updated: Jun-26-15 4:20 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - Atlantic City has a new place to play, and it doesn't involve gambling.
- Ex-Atlantic City cop gets prison for having sex with teen Updated: Jun-26-15 12:26 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - A former Atlantic City police officer is going to prison for sexually assaulting a teenage girl, including in his patrol car while he was on duty.
- Atlantic City rescue bills approved, sent to Christie Updated: Jun-25-15 3:55 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey lawmakers passed a package of bills Thursday to help Atlantic City and its struggling casinos and schools, and sent it to Gov. Chris Christie.
- New South Pacific casino eyes Atlantic City workers Updated: Jun-25-15 4:50 am
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - Workers armed with casino licenses in Atlantic City are in demand - just not in the struggling New Jersey shore town.
- The Latest: Cellphone service restored in south Jersey Updated: Jun-24-15 5:43 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - The latest on storm recovery in New Jersey (all times local):
- Bill to permit smaller Atlantic City casinos advances Updated: Jun-24-15 12:28 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - New Jersey is moving forward with its plan to allow smaller casinos in Atlantic City.
- Grand jury clears officers in fatal Atlantic City shooting Updated: Jun-24-15 6:40 am
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - Police officers in southern New Jersey have been cleared in the killing of a suspect after a chase that ended in a shootout in Atlantic City last year.
- Poll: Most in NJ oppose new casinos beyond Atlantic City Updated: Jun-24-15 3:13 am
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - A new poll finds most New Jerseyans don't want casino gambling in other parts of the state beyond Atlantic City.
- Lawyer's absence in loan program case leads to postponement Updated: Jun-23-15 5:32 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A court hearing in Atlantic City's federal lawsuit against a company accused of misusing $3 million for a failed loan program was quickly adjourned Tuesday after the defendant's lawyer didn't call in.
- Maroon 5 to perform on Atlantic City beach Updated: Jun-22-15 10:47 am
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - Maroon 5 will perform a concert on Atlantic City's beach.
- Cricket players bring sport to new home in Atlantic City Updated: Jun-20-15 10:39 am
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - The asphalt adjacent to Georgia and Pacific avenues is their oasis.
- Atlantic City schools pay $11,000 for graduation venue Updated: Jun-19-15 10:34 am
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - The financially troubled Atlantic City school district is paying about $11,000 for the venue for high school graduation.
- Casino union: Casino union members stage traffic sit-in Updated: Jun-17-15 8:26 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - Atlantic City's main casino workers' union took its battle with billionaire investor Carl Icahn to a new level Wednesday, calling him "a malignancy that needs to be cut out," and blocking traffic in front of the casino Icahn is acquiring and where employee health care and pension plans have been eliminated.
- Ex-cop sentenced for making thousands off community program Updated: Jun-17-15 5:12 pm
MAYS LANDING, New Jersey - A former Atlantic City police officer convicted of improperly making thousands of dollars through a program intended to help the community is now headed to prison.
- Taxpayers on hook for more than $60K for Atlantic City sign Updated: Jun-15-15 4:27 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - A state transit agency's decision to remove and then quickly replace a sign welcoming travelers to Atlantic City will cost taxpayers more than $60,000.
- Surviving Atlantic City casinos' May revenue up 5.3 percent Updated: Jun-12-15 3:34 pm
ALANTIC CITY, New Jersey - From the ashes of its ruinous 2014, when a third of Atlantic City's casinos went belly-up, some green shoots of growth are emerging in the oceanside town.
- Wildwood to Atlantic City: Stop 'watch the tram car,' please Updated: Jun-11-15 3:16 pm
WILDWOOD, New Jersey - A five-word catchphrase is creating tension between Wildwood and Atlantic City.
- Prosecutors: Suspended principal stole $10K from fundraisers Updated: Jun-11-15 5:28 am
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - A suspended Atlantic City school principal is accused of stealing more than $10,000 meant for fundraising accounts.
- New York trooper indicted in Atlantic City sex assault case Updated: Jun-10-15 6:03 pm
MAYS LANDING, New Jersey - A New York state trooper has been indicted in an alleged sex assault that authorities say occurred in an Atlantic City casino hotel room last year.