- Hogs, residents compete for Kansas county's water supply Updated: Nov-28-15 2:01 pm
TRIBUNE, Kansas - Only 1,200 people live in Kansas' smallest county, where using irrigation to quench thirsty crops is no longer an option for many because the water source underneath this flat, arid prairie is nearly exhausted due to decades of overuse.
- Greeley Turkey Trot chair's life changes after he dies Updated: Nov-26-15 1:07 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - Up to the day he died, Jim Lord was a model heart patient.
- Nebraska Omaha defeats Northern Colorado 105-85 Updated: Nov-26-15 12:29 am
GREELEY, Colorado - Jake White made 8 for 11 field goals and converted all nine free throws to score 25 points and Nebraska Omaha beat Northern Colorado 105-85 Wednesday night.
- 6 people walk away unhurt following Weld County plane crash Updated: Nov-23-15 8:13 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - Six people walked away unhurt following a small plane crash in southeastern Weld County.
- Austin Peay notches 1st win with 91-76 defeat of N. Colorado Updated: Nov-22-15 7:54 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - Khalil Davis had 17 points with five assists, Josh Robinson scored 17 with three 3-pointers, and Austin Peay picked up its first win of the season, 91-76 over Northern Colorado on Sunday.
- Cal Poly upends UMBC 78-65 Updated: Nov-22-15 5:31 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - Joel Awich scored 18 points, Ridge Shipley added 15 on five 3-pointers, and Cal Poly beat the University of Maryland, Baltimore County 78-65 on Sunday.
- UMBC beats Northern Colorado 81-72 behind Joyce Updated: Nov-21-15 10:09 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - Cody Joyce scored a career-high 30 points on 11-of-14 shooting and UMBC beat Northern Colorado 81-72 on Saturday, breaking a three-game losing streak at the Maui Jim Maui Regional Games.
- Knipp leads N. Colorado to 40-36 win over Abilene Christian Updated: Nov-21-15 5:45 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - Jacob Knipp threw for 293 yards and three touchdowns and rushed for another score as Northern Colorado came back in the fourth quarter to beat Abilene Christian 40-36 on Saturday.
- Coroner IDs man killed in farming accident near Ault Updated: Nov-18-15 8:47 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - The Weld County coroner's office has released the name of a man who was killed in a farming accident in northern Colorado.
- Northern Colorado beats D-II Colorado Christian 85-70 Updated: Nov-17-15 11:53 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - Anthony Johnson scored 19 points and Northern Colorado beat Division II Colorado Christian 85-70 on Tuesday night.
- Late TD gives Northern Colorado win over Portland St 35-32 Updated: Nov-07-15 6:40 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - Trae Riek ran for 145 yards on 25 carries and scored on a 2-yard run with 23 seconds left to lift Northern Colorado to a 35-32 win over Portland State on Saturday.
- Pierce town official charged with murder in death of woman Updated: Nov-05-15 12:39 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - A town board member from Pierce and a group of bikers have been charged in the presumed death of a missing woman.
- Colorado Springs, Greeley raise sales tax for roads Updated: Nov-04-15 11:03 am
DENVER - Shoppers in Colorado Springs and Greeley will pay more starting next year after voters in both cities approved sales tax hikes that are expected to bring in millions of dollars for roads.
- Police arrest 5 suspects on suspicion of murder Updated: Oct-31-15 11:28 am
GREELEY, Colorado - The Weld County Sheriff's Office says five people have been arrested on suspicion of murder after a Pierce woman disappeared in September.
- Anadarko cuts spending in Colorado's Wattenberg Field Updated: Oct-29-15 10:03 am
GREELEY, Colorado - Anadarko Petroleum has cut its spending in Colorado's Wattenberg Field by about half since the beginning of the year because of the slump in the oil and gas industry.