- Getting kids interested in fruits, vegetables Updated: Aug-29-15 2:09 am
GREELEY, Colorado - When a farmer offered her a bag of baby carrots at the Greeley Farmers Market, 3-and-a-half-year-old Elizabeth Shaw wasn't interested. Her father, Jon, offered her a tiny, ripe tomato, but she turned her head. It wasn't until he flashed a bright orange bell pepper and knelt to the little girl's level that Elizabeth's curiosity peaked. Her big brown eyes widened and her little fingers carefully reached out toward the vegetable, as if it might bite.
- Burglary suspect arrested after chase through Weld County Updated: Aug-28-15 2:47 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - A burglary suspect who eluded authorities for seven hours in Weld County has been caught after he was chased through cornfields.
- School settles logo dispute for $21,500 Updated: Aug-22-15 12:02 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - A dispute between Greeley-Evans School District 6 and a Northridge High School art teacher over ownership of the school's logo has resulted in removal of the logo and a $21,500 check for Dean Dickson.
- Motorcyclist recovering after crash blamed on lightning Updated: Aug-19-15 10:05 am
GREELEY, Colorado - A Greeley man is recovering after a rare lightning strike that knocked him unconscious as he was riding his motorcycle on Interstate 25.
- Colorado livestock quarantined after disease found Updated: Aug-18-15 5:07 am
GREELEY, Colorado - A debilitating livestock virus has prompted the Colorado Department of Agriculture to place animals in 70 locations across the state under quarantine.
- Anadarko to begin horizontal drilling in Fort Lupton Updated: Aug-12-15 9:40 am
FORT LUPTON, Colorado - Oil and gas activity is set to increase in northern Colorado as Anadarko Petroleum develops its drilling program in Fort Lupton as part of a much larger project in Weld County.
- Vestas plans even more hiring, building expansion in Windsor Updated: Aug-07-15 5:10 am
GREELEY, Colorado - Wind energy equipment manufacturer Vestas is continuing to ramp up production in Colorado facilities, with recruiting events planned for this month.
- Coroner IDs girl, 4, found unresponsive in Windsor pool Updated: Aug-03-15 9:58 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - Authorities are investigating the death of a 4-year-old girl who was found unresponsive in a pool at a home in Windsor.
- Oil and gas task force to meet in Greeley Updated: Aug-03-15 9:47 am
GREELEY, Colorado - The governor's Oil and Gas task force is calling on the public for help with issues relating to the development of oil and gas in residential areas.