- Watertown joins Pierre in selection of air service provider Updated: Apr-28-16 9:46 am
WATERTOWN, South Dakota - Watertown's City Council has chosen Aerodynamics Inc. as the city's air service provider, two days after Pierre's City Commission decided on the Atlanta-based carrier.
- Pierre once again to recommend Aerodynamics for air service Updated: Apr-26-16 8:09 am
PIERRE, South Dakota - Pierre's City Commission has decided to once again recommend Aerodynamics Inc. to provide federally subsidized air service to South Dakota's capital city.
- Governor's office looking for fall internship applications Updated: Apr-21-16 7:12 pm
PIERRE, South Dakota - Gov. Dennis Daugaard is looking for two interns for his office's fall 2016 program in Pierre.
- Governor invites families to camp on Capitol lawn in June Updated: Apr-20-16 7:54 pm
PIERRE, South Dakota - Gov. Dennis Daugaard says families can bring tents to the South Dakota state Capitol lawn for a campout.
- Huron likely to lose commercial air service in September Updated: Apr-12-16 1:53 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Huron is likely to become the latest South Dakota city to lose commercial airline service in September, as new regulations requiring pilots to have at least 1,500 hours of service continue to place stress on small air carriers.
- First school sentinel training scheduled in South Dakota Updated: Apr-12-16 12:16 pm
PIERRE, South Dakota - Attorney General Marty Jackley says the first School Sentinel Training Program has been scheduled in South Dakota.
- Pierre woman sentenced for bizarre chase with law officers Updated: Apr-11-16 10:19 am
PIERRE, South Dakota - A Pierre woman arrested after a bizarre chase with law officers has been sentenced to five years in prison.
- South Dakota plant using housing from North Dakota oil patch Updated: Apr-08-16 9:50 am
PIERRE, South Dakota - Temporary housing from the slumping western North Dakota oil patch is being brought to South Dakota to house professionals from Turkey who will be working on a dry pea processing plant.
- SDSU Extension hosting sessions to help develop 4-H programs Updated: Apr-03-16 10:35 am