- Homemade explosives blamed for fatal Grand Island fire Updated: Apr-26-16 1:32 pm
GRAND ISLAND, Nebraska - State investigators say homemade explosives caused the fire in which a Grand Island business owner died.
- Some Grand Island businesses owe occupation tax Updated: Apr-25-16 11:28 am
GRAND ISLAND, Nebraska - Some businesses that serve food and beverages in Grand Island have not paid the city's occupation tax.
- Racing restrictions lifted on second horse barn Updated: Apr-23-16 5:04 pm
GRAND ISLAND, Nebraska - Racing restrictions that were briefly placed on about 25 horses at a second Fonner Park barn in Grand Island were lifted Saturday.
- Equine herpes forces racehorse quarantine at Nebraska track Updated: Apr-20-16 10:00 am
GRAND ISLAND, Nebraska - Hundreds of racehorses have been quarantined at Fonner Park in Grand Island because three of them tested positive for equine herpes.
- 1 dead, 2 injured after crash near Grand Island Updated: Apr-18-16 5:46 pm
GRAND ISLAND, Nebraska - A Nebraska man has died in a crash involving three vehicles near Grand Island that left two teenagers injured.
- Nebraska hospital must divert patients when short of nurses Updated: Apr-10-16 4:42 pm
GRAND ISLAND, Nebraska - A Grand Island hospital sometimes has to turn patients away because it doesn't have enough nurses available to care for them.
- 2 central Nebraska men fined for dead cranes, geese Updated: Apr-09-16 6:10 pm
GRAND ISLAND, Nebraska - Two Wood River men have pleaded guilty and been fined in the killing of sandhill cranes and dumping of dead snow geese last month in east-central Nebraska.
- 3rd of 4 teens who escaped Kearney center is captured Updated: Apr-06-16 1:31 pm
KEARNEY, Nebraska - The third of the four teens who escaped from a Kearney treatment center has been found and returned to the facility.
- Grandma gets officers' advice about leashing child to pole Updated: Apr-04-16 3:47 pm
GRAND ISLAND, Nebraska - Grand Island officers have given a grandma some unsolicited advice about leashing her grandchild to a pole: Don't.
- Judge tosses lawsuit against Hall County over strip club Updated: Apr-01-16 1:55 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A judge has dismissed a lawsuit against Hall County filed by a man who wanted to open a strip club near Grand Island in south-central Nebraska.
- Letter carrier awarded $25,000 for dog bite in Nebraska Updated: Apr-01-16 6:43 am
GRAND ISLAND, Nebraska - A letter carrier has won $25,000 from the owners of a dog that bit him in Grand Island.