- $10,000 grant will help care for more than 30 rescued pupped Updated: Feb-07-16 6:58 pm
GRAND ISLAND, Nebraska - More than 30 puppies are being nursed back to health after being rescued from a breeder in central Nebraska last month.
- Grand Island digs out after 18 inches of snow pelts area Updated: Feb-04-16 3:17 pm
GRAND ISLAND, Nebraska - Grand Island residents and city employees are slowly digging out from a blizzard that left 18.3 inches of snow on the ground.
- Interstate 80 set to reopen Wednesday afternoon Updated: Feb-03-16 3:03 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - The Nebraska Roads Department says Interstate 80 will reopen in both directions Wednesday afternoon.
- Accordion discovered in suspicious box that evacuated school Updated: Jan-27-16 8:04 pm
GRAND ISLAND, Nebraska - A suspicious package that turned out to be an accordion in a box led to the evacuation of 900 students and staff members from a Grand Island school.
- Nebraska jobless rate unchanged in December at 2.9 percent Updated: Jan-26-16 11:01 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska's unemployment rate remained unchanged at 2.9 percent in December, according to a state report released Tuesday.
- Grand Island man recognized for Habitat for Humanity work Updated: Jan-16-16 10:57 am
GRAND ISLAND, Nebraska - Each year, Grand Island Area Habitat for Humanity builds four to six homes to help families get a start in a better life, working toward the international organization's vision to build "a world where everyone has a decent place to live."