- Motorists robbed at gunpoint in San Mateo County Updated: Feb-09-16 8:39 am
REDWOOD CITY, California - San Mateo County officials are investigating after a man and woman were robbed at gunpoint on Highway 1.
- Trust launches $25 million plan to protect Bay Area farms Updated: Feb-04-16 9:20 am
HALF MOON BAY, California - A Palo Alto-based nonprofit organization intends to spend $25 million over the next 10 years to increase protected farmland in San Mateo County.
- GoPro reports surprise 4Q loss, issues weak sales forecast Updated: Feb-03-16 6:26 pm
SAN MATEO, California - Slumping wearable camera maker GoPro Inc. on Wednesday reported a surprise fourth-quarter loss and forecast sales well below Wall Street expectations, sending its stock tumbling.
- California judge accused of treating women inappropriately Updated: Jan-25-16 3:20 pm
SAN MATEO, California - A California judge accused of requesting that a female attorney bring him a cup of coffee and tossing a calendar at a female court clerk has been disciplined.
- San Mateo police scouring neighborhood for burglary suspect Updated: Jan-20-16 10:24 am
SAN MATEO, California - Police south of San Francisco have a neighborhood surrounded and are going door-to-door searching for one of two burglary suspects seen prowling through the area.
- Arizona man cleared in 1983 slaying of woman in California Updated: Jan-16-16 10:24 pm
REDWOOD CITY, California - An Arizona man accused of the 1983 killing of a San Francisco woman whose body was found half-buried on a Northern California beach was cleared of charges and released from prison, authorities said.
- GoPro stock tumbles after weak camera sales Updated: Jan-14-16 4:35 pm
NEW YORK - GoPro had a rough holiday season.