- A timeline of crimes authorities blamed on Missouri couple Updated: Feb-05-16 12:46 pm
Law enforcement officers have linked Blake Fitzgerald and Brittany Nicole Harper to a spree of abductions and robberies in Missouri, Alabama, Georgia and Florida. A timeline of the crimes, from interviews with law enforcement by The Associated Press and its member news organizations and statements by local police and the U.S. Marshals Service:
- Police hunt for Missouri pair linked to Alabama crime spree Updated: Feb-01-16 5:32 pm
VESTAVIA HILLS, Alabama - Alabama authorities on Monday were hunting for a Missouri couple suspected of robbing and abducting a hotel clerk, attempting to rob a McDonald's manager and briefly kidnapping a woman in the Birmingham suburbs before stealing her SUV.
- The Latest: Couple suspected in hotel robbery, abduction Updated: Feb-01-16 4:31 pm
VESTAVIA HILLS, Alabama - The Latest on the search for two suspects in the abduction of a woman from her Alabama home (all times local):
- 2 Missouri men plead guilty in cooking oil theft ring Updated: Jan-20-16 7:48 am
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - Two men from Joplin have pleaded guilty to participating in a scheme that sold cooking oil stolen from restaurants in five states.
- Man takes plea offer in Joplin killing of 71-year-old man Updated: Jan-12-16 7:44 am
JOPLIN, Missouri - A southwest Missouri man agreed to a plea deal in the beating and strangling death of a 71-year-old Joplin man.
- Joplin strongly recovering in both population, business Updated: Jan-09-16 10:26 am
After one of the most destructive tornadoes in U.S. history carved a mile-wide scar through Joplin in 2011 and killed 161 people, some thought the southwest Missouri city would never regain its footing.