- Lawsuit filed against nurse for receiving loans from patient Updated: Nov-17-15 2:12 pm
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - The family of a Hayden woman who died of cancer has filed a lawsuit against a nurse and the hospice business she worked for, claiming the nurse cultivated a relationship with the family and received loans from them that she never repaid.
- Preliminary results from Lake Coeur d'Alene bring up concern Updated: Nov-16-15 4:02 am
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - Some scientists say the preliminary results from recent water quality testing in Lake Coeur d'Alene show cause for concern.
- Lone survivor of Idaho family killing expecting first child Updated: Oct-30-15 3:18 pm
BOISE, Idaho - The only survivor of an attack on an Idaho family 10 years ago is expecting a child in March.
- Dockmaster accused of embezzling from Coeur d'Alene Resort Updated: Oct-29-15 5:19 pm
COUER D'ALENE, Idaho - A dockmaster with the Coeur d'Alene Resort marina was accused of stealing $467,800 from his employer by pocketing cash refunds for boat rentals so he could pay his bills and buy items for his family.
- Long-haul truck driver accused of abusing underage boys Updated: Oct-27-15 12:52 pm
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - A long-haul truck driver from Coeur d'Alene who served as a church youth camp counselor is accused of raping and abusing underage boys in Spokane and Kootenai counties.