- Jury picked for trial into jail-based threats against water Updated: Jul-21-15 11:05 am
HOLLIDAYSBURG, Pennsylvania - A jury has been picked for next month's trial of a central Pennsylvania man charged with using a prison computer to email threats to bomb the county courthouse and disrupt the local water supply.
- Fired Pennsylvania officer now faces excessive force charge Updated: Jul-10-15 12:59 pm
ALTOONA, Pennsylvania - A since-fired police officer has been charged criminally with using too much force to arrest an unruly, intoxicated man.
- Pennsylvania city to build first downtown hotel since 1980s Updated: Jul-08-15 10:40 am
ALTOONA, Pennsylvania - A group headed by a local dentist plans to build the first downtown hotel in one central Pennsylvania city since the 1980s.
- Man jailed on charges he flicked lighter at man pumping gas Updated: Jul-07-15 9:43 am
ALTOONA, Pennsylvania - A central Pennsylvania man has been jailed on charges that he risked a catastrophe when he flicked a cigarette lighter near another man who was pumping gasoline.
- Man waives hearing in case stemming from gunshot during Mass Updated: Jul-02-15 10:28 am
ALTOONA, Pennsylvania - A central Pennsylvania man charged with accidentally firing a gun during a crowded Easter vigil Mass has waived his right to a preliminary hearing.