- Altoona-Johnstown bishop puts 2 on leave over abuse claims Updated: Feb-08-16 8:55 am
ALTOONA, Pennsylvania - A central Pennsylvania bishop has placed two priests on leave over child-sex abuse allegations more than 20 years old.
- Defense to seek federal review of ruling in 2004 slaying Updated: Feb-06-16 11:33 am
HOLLIDAYSBURG, Pennsylvania - A defense attorney says he will ask a federal judge to review a state Supreme Court ruling allowing prosecutors to seek the death penalty in the retrial of a man charged in the murder of a woman in central Pennsylvania more than a decade ago.
- Coroner rules 3 fire deaths in 2015 blaze accidental Updated: Feb-06-16 10:11 am
ALTOONA, Pennsylvania - A coroner has ruled the deaths of three people in a central Pennsylvania house fire more than a year ago accidental although police say they are still investigating the blaze.
- Bishop: Pennsylvania priest on leave over old abuse claim Updated: Jan-25-16 9:39 am
ALTOONA, Pennsylvania - A central Pennsylvania priest has been placed on leave over a child-sex abuse allegation from more than 30 years ago.
- Fake cop gets extra 9 to 18 years for robbing drug dealer Updated: Jan-15-16 10:06 am
HOLLIDAYSBURG, Pennsylvania - A western Pennsylvania man already in prison for gun offenses must spend 9 to 18 more years behind bars for robbing a drug dealer while pretending to be a narcotics officer.
- Pennsylvania woman guilty of 3rd degree in mother's slaying Updated: Jan-15-16 9:19 am
HOLLIDAYSBURG, Pennsylvania - A central Pennsylvania woman has pleaded guilty to third-degree murder in the shooting death of her elderly mother.