- Authorities: Iowa hit-and-run suspect reported car stolen Updated: May-27-16 7:59 am
COUNCIL BLUFFS, Iowa - Authorities say a Nebraska man suspected in a fatal hit-and-run crash in Iowa told police his vehicle was stolen the night of the accident.
- Iowa School for the Deaf marks 20th memorial service Updated: May-25-16 1:33 pm
COUNCIL BLUFFS, Iowa - A school for the deaf in Council Bluffs has held its 20th memorial service for deceased students and staff buried on its campus.
- Omaha man charged in connection to fatal hit-and-run Updated: May-24-16 6:12 pm
COUNCIL BLUFFS, Iowa - An Omaha man is facing charges stemming from a fatal hit-and-run on the Interstate 480 bridge between Iowa and Nebraska.
- Western Iowa city of Walnut will take possession of school Updated: May-24-16 9:02 am
WALNUT, Iowa - The western Iowa city of Walnut will take possession of a historic school building that will become vacant because the school district is dissolving.
- Iowa man pleads guilty in sex assault case involving minors Updated: May-24-16 2:34 am
COUNCIL BLUFFS, Iowa - A Carter Lake man accused of sexually assaulting minors has pleaded guilty in the case.
- Crash victim's parents file complaint against Nebraska judge Updated: May-23-16 2:31 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The parents of an Iowa woman who authorities say was killed by a drunken driver in the country illegally have filed a complaint with the Nebraska Supreme Court against the judge who set the now-missing suspect's bail.
- Iowan who pleaded guilty to child stealing gets 10 years Updated: May-13-16 7:19 am
COUNCIL BLUFFS, Iowa - A 22-year-old Council Bluffs man has been given 10 years in prison for trying to kidnap a girl near her elementary school.
- Council Bluffs to allow city employees to live outside Iowa Updated: May-10-16 1:46 pm
COUNCIL BLUFFS, Iowa - Council Bluffs officials have passed an ordinance that will allow people from outside of Iowa to seek positions within the municipal government.
- Council Bluffs pedestrian dies after being struck by car Updated: May-04-16 3:06 pm
COUNCIL BLUFFS, Iowa - A 65-year-old pedestrian has died after being struck by a car in Council Bluffs.
- Council Bluffs man gets 25 years in attack on estranged wife Updated: May-04-16 9:45 am
COUNCIL BLUFFS, Iowa - A 40-year-old Council Bluffs man accused of trying to kill his estranged wife had been imprisoned.
- Council Bluffs voters approve bond measure for police HQ Updated: May-04-16 7:42 am
COUNCIL BLUFFS, Iowa - Council Bluffs voters have approved a bond referendum for a new, $20 million police headquarters.
- Former Iowa doctor, wife, face lawsuit over assets Updated: May-02-16 6:12 pm
COUNCIL BLUFFS, Iowa - A lawsuit filed for more than a dozen people alleges a former Council Bluffs doctor shifted assets to his wife so he wouldn't have to pay compensation to his sex crime victims.
- Father of Council Bluffs crash victim testifies in Congress Updated: Apr-28-16 4:26 pm
COUNCIL BLUFFS, Iowa - The father of a Council Bluffs woman who was killed in a hit-and-run crash has addressed members of the Congress, speaking about losing his daughter and questioning the handling of her suspected killer.